ZeroBounce is a renowned email verification service that traces and removes fake or ineffective email accounts while providing categories to divide like age, gender, name, etc. But then why do we need ZeroBounce alternatives? Well maybe because of the lack of certain features such as:
- 3rd Party integrations
- A/B Testing
- E-Commerce integrations
- Insight Analytics
Whatever may be the reason is, to help you out in choosing the right services, we have prepared a list of the best ZeroBounce alternatives available in the market.
|Services||Monthly Pricing||Anti-Greylisting||Manual Verifications||No. of Verifications|
|Pabbly Email Verification||$5/m||✔||✔||1000|
Hence, take a quick look at the comparison of these services and jump into the details with us.
1. Pabbly Email Verification – Email Verification Service
“Pabbly Email Verification is the only service that takes email verification at a slower pace and gives you 100% accurate results.”
This is one of the great ZeroBounce alternatives at a very affordable price. With its numerous features, you get 98% of deliverability as it removes all the invalid or inactive addresses from your list. It offers features such as syntax eliminator, spam trap removal, email deduplication, etc and through these features, you get the cleanest and valid contact list.
The best part about choosing Pabbly Email Verification is that it verifies each email address manually by taking adequate time for the verification process so that you get the 100% precise results without any mistakes.
- Email Deduplication – This feature removes all the duplicate email addresses from your list automatically.
- Minimize Bouncing – Because of a clean list, you only send emails to valid email accounts so the bounce rate decreases naturally.
- Domain Verification – You can eliminate the email addresses that contain invalid or incorrect domains such as gmil.com, outluk.com, etc.
- Syntax Eliminator – This feature tracks and removes those email addresses which contain invalid or inactive characters in them.
- Anti-Greylisting – This feature prevents you from getting blocked from the users’ end by identifying the blockers so you can continue to send.
- MTA Validation – Validates the domain of your email transfer agent and if it has a legitimate MX record so your email marketing process is flawless.
Pabbly Email Verification provides accurate results at an affordable price which starts from $5/m and ranges up to $2999/m, where you can filter from 1000 emails to 10M emails.
2. Hunter – Quick Email Verification
Hunter is a tool that helps you find contact information related to any domain. It can be used to verify emails and perform bulk tasks. You don’t have to spend a long time on the email verification process as it is extremely easy to use and gives you results in a short period of time. Its a handy and cheap email verification tool that you can choose.
- Search Tool – You can find the email accounts of anyone just by entering the domain name and website.
- API Integration – Verify any email address with simple API integration.
- Email Verifier – It verifies email addresses and gives you only valid accounts so you send emails only to them.
- Bulk Tasks – It has a bulk email finder, domain search, and verifier that you can use for a large number of contacts.
- Free – As you can assume this plan is free of cost and offers you 50 requests monthly.
- Starter – At $49/m you get 1000 requests per month.
- Growth – You can avail 5000 requests per month at a cost of $99/m.
- Pro – To get 20,000 requests monthly, you have to pay $199/m.
- Enterprise – This plan charges you $399/m and offers 50,000 requests per month.
3. DeBounce – Bulk Email Validation
DeBounce is another one of the best ZeroBounce alternatives as it is easy to use, provides accurate results at a pocket-friendly price. It offers statistical reports, free API, refund policy for lower deliverability, etc. Also, you can choose the validation server region upon request.
- Disposable Email Checker – Checks and verifies if any email address is from a disposable email provider and removes it.
- Selectable Download Option – This feature allows you to only download the files you want.
- Spam Trap Removal – All spam records are removed through its intelligent spam trap indicators.
- Team Account – You can add all your team members to a single account and consume the same source of credits.
DeBounce’s pricing plans start from $10 and range up to $1,500 and offers from 5000 to 5M verifications. It also charges $0.002 per verification.
4. Clearout – Bulk Email Verifier
Clearout is an email verification service that offers quick email verification, which can be used as a copy-paste method to save time. It also offers bulk email list verification which lets you upload the mailing list and clean it up in a few minutes. Statistics reports are offered to know spam traps, bounces, disposable, and a lot more.
- Bulk Email Verification – Verifies a long list of email addresses quickly.
- Domain Check – Detects and get an email domain name automatically.
- Deduplication – Eliminates duplicate copies of the email addresses on your list.
- Mail Server Validation – By checking the authentication of the mail server, you can know easily which email address is valid and which is not.
Clearout offers a wide variety of plans starting from $20/m and ranges up to $2,800/m which offers 5,000 to 5,000,000 credits per month.
5. EmailListVerify – Email Verifier Software
EmailListVerify is also one of the best ZeroBounce alternatives because of its capability of managing and verifying a large number of emails efficiently. Apart from its competitive costs, it is also a reliable email verification service. Furthermore, it offers ten days of free email verification.
- Integrations – You can verify email addresses directly in that service through which you send newsletters via integration.
- API – With this API integration with your website, it notifies the users about an invalid email address when they are filling a form.
- Blacklist Checker – You can check your email sending IP against more than 100 email blacklist servers.
- Email Extractor – This feature extracts any email addresses from any text or file in a few seconds.
This service’s pricing starts from $139 and ranges up to $989, and offers from 5,000 to 100,000 email verifications per day.
To conclude, these were the best ZeroBounce alternatives we discussed above. We hope that after going through this blog you can easily go for any of them as they all are cheap, easy to use, and are suitable for businesses of any size.
For further queries or suggestions, please write to us.