Are you looking for a yoga studio software?
Then you are at the right place.
But before that, let’s talk about the needs of yoga studio software.
With the alarming amount of pollution and irritants around us, we can pretty much understand where this sensitivity roots from. People are now becoming more conscious about their health. Various diets, workout routines, and fitness regimens have started to pop up over the years. Still, nothing beats the wholly approach of good yoga.
There are many great schools for Yoga out there. In fact, many schools have gone online to reach more people and change their lives for the better. If you are one such school, then I bet you would do everything just to make your clients feel more welcome in your yoga studio website. Lucky for you, we have just the thing for it: Yoga Studio Software.
And, here are our top three picks:
Perfecting your poses, building your brand, and innovating your yoga workouts are some aspects of owning a studio. There would be too many tasks for admin to do and it’s not very practical to hire a whole team just to keep these things at bay. Glofox, leading software provider for yoga studios worldwide, can take these tedious responsibilities off your hands. By automating your management and admin tasks, Glofox helps you become more hands-on in your yoga classes instead of staring at your computer all day. Yoga studio software aids you in running your wellness business by automating billings, member applications, monthly reports, and even social channel updates.
- Glofox allows you to run your business right on your laptop. Get access to a neat and organized dashboard that monitors all your studio activities.
- Automated reports and the teacher monitoring system allow you to understand who or what services are receiving the best response from your clients.
- This app helps you automate billing processes such as the issuance of monthly statements.
- Clients will feel more involved and empowered as they are able to choose their own schedules from the member app that comes with the software.
- The self-service check-in feature eliminates the need for a front desk as your clients will be able to check themselves in via the mobile app.
- Quarterly Payment Plans – Choose your package and pay your software subscription quarterly.
- Silver Plan: It is priced at $110/month and let you avail access to basic software features excluding the mobile app.
- Gold Plan: It is priced at $170/month which grants you access to basic plus advanced features including the mobile app and email alerts.
- Platinum Plan: This is priced at $220/month and where you get the best features of the app including check-in kiosk and store management.
- Yearly Payment Plans – If you choose to pay on a yearly basis, get to enjoy the Silver, Gold, or Platinum Plan with an additional 20% off.
2. Wellness Living
Using yoga studio software like Wellness Living, you can easily help aspirants get to your classes. Wellness Living ensures that your clients, existing and new, will have a more convenient time engaging with your studio. They also ensure that you, too, will have an easier time managing the whole business. Thanks to their stellar mobile app, your clients will have the option to book their yoga sessions online as well as pay them right there and then. Moreover, the software also sends automatic emails and notifications to your clients to remind them about their booked appointments or confirm their processed payments. Managing your staff, clients, and admin tasks has never become easier thanks to this neat software.
- Spend more time planning your classes by automating billing tasks such as statement deliveries and payment notifications.
- Make your students feel involved by allowing them to book for their own classes using the software’s scheduling features.
- Take advantage of Wellness Living’s rewards program and encourage more clients to continue with their classes by initiating a Loyalty program.
- Incentivize reviews so that more students are more inclined to share their thoughts about their yoga journeys.
- Manage your staff and teachers easily using Staff Glance – the software’s unique program for monitoring staff activities and classes. You can automate payroll as well.
- Starter Plan – Enjoy real-time appointment booking features, automated reminder emails, class scheduling, and basic reporting services for as low as $39 per month.
- Standard Plan – Breakthrough business barriers by getting this plan for only $99/month. Get access to basic services plus additional features like custom branding, MailChimp integration, and customer management. Best of all, no ads!
- Professional Plan – Enjoy everything offered in the standard plan plus more advanced features for only $199/month. This winning plan allows you to track payroll, send up to 500 marketing texts, as well as start your own rewards and loyalty programs.
- Enterprise Plan – For $500/month, get access to all standard services plus advanced features – and more! Enjoy SEO Marketing features that come with this package as well as assistance from a dedicated support specialist.
3. Zen Planner
Zen Planner is a yoga studio software that will really help you focus more on the zen rather than the nitty-gritty world of admin works. Disorganized data systems can really prevent you from fully meditating and concentrating with your students during classes. As a leader, you cannot allow such things to bother you and your inner peace. After all, your emotions reflect your teachings and it is important that you convey the right message to your students.
Furthermore, it allows you to focus more on your classes and less on contrivances like computers and laptops. Automate your tasks and shorten your time doing admin work in front of screens. This software will simplify your check-in processes, billings, and payments, event registrations, and will also help you manage on-site merchandise.
- Simplify your check-in process with a single tap. A simple click on the mobile app will check your students right in.
- If you have unique yoga merchandise to sell on and off-site, the Zen Planner can help you sell and track your items easily.
- The software also allows you to organize and manage studio events on your screen. Gain better command over present and future events with a single app.
- Zen Planner offers free onboarding sessions for teachers and instructors (max three) so that you can learn how you can best use the software for your business needs.
- Automate all billing processes as well as registrations. Process credit card payments easily with a single tap.
- Track student attendance and performance better with software’s convenient reporting features and create action plans based on the insights you get.
- Software Only – Get Zen Planner’s complete fitness business management software for only $99 per month. This software allows you to access most of Zen Planner’s expert management tools such as simplified billing, online scheduling, member and staff app, as well as advanced workout tracking.
- Suites: Software + Website – A complete suite is Zen Planner’s winning package. It includes the software, managed website, and SEO. There are four different pricing plans for each suite.
- New Business Suite is priced at $396/month.
- Lead Generation Suite is priced at $597/month.
- Accelerated Lead Generation Suite is priced at $948/month.
Note- They also have a Full Marketing Management Suite but you need to contact the team for a unique quote.