The workforce management is all about assigning the right staff with the correct abilities to the right job at the right time and place. These software helps you to streamline the scheduling, timekeeping and day-to-day management of your employees.
You can maintain a productive workforce for your organization that includes activities like create and assign employee schedules, track attendance, payroll management, and much more.
Further, enterprise management software automates the complete process of your organization i.e. distributing workers, tracking time/attendance. Thus, it reduces the manual paperwork of your employees and they can easily focus on other tasks.
Here, in this article, we have listed some of the best and well-known workforce management software that will help you in your business.
Workforce Management Software
Calabrio helps you to assign your employees with the appropriate day-to-day tasks according to their abilities. Also, you can hire deserving candidates as per your staffing needs so that, they will contribute to managing the workflow.
- You can generate reports to identify resource needs over a set time period with tools such as officials, managers, trainers, computers, telephones, desks, etc.
- It allows you to estimate historical information from one day to year.
- With the vacation planning tools, you can track and view the vacations or sick leaves of your staff.
- Calabrio enables you to make any kind of changes in your already made schedules with the help of drag and drop functionality.
Contact the website owner to get full details about pricing plans.
HRweb helps small to medium-sized businesses to track & manage their employee operations more efficiently such as PTO (paid time off), leaves, late comings, worked hours, overtime and much more.
- HRweb helps you to track the progress in the performance of your employees and create reviews and reports accordingly.
- This software enables you to find and appoint talented applicants for your business.
- You can view the complete history of your employees like emergency contacts, benefits, and compensation history, etc.
- It empowers you to send email reminders and notifications automatically to your employees.
HRweb includes 14 days of free trial and also the starting plan of price $39.95 per month.
This software enables you to manage your organization's different workforce activities such as digitize time & attendance processes, optimize employee scheduling, view business insights, etc.
- It enables you to precisely capture your employee’s clock-in, clock-out times, meal breaks and much more.
- With Google Analytics, you can track the complete performance of your organization and also get an idea that which areas need improvements.
- The workforce advance schedule permits you to manage labor utilization, cost, and productivity across the organization.
- WorkForce helps you to manage the group of employees who are working together as a team in different locations.
For acquiring this software you can contact the website owner.