Why do you think many start-up companies crash and burn before they even begin seeing the fruits of their labors?
I’ve got two words to answer that: Workflow Mismanagement.
What companies often fail to understand is that employees are a fundamental factor to success. Their cooperation, dedication, and competencies will ultimately decide the future of the company. After all, you can own an entire corporation but never run it by yourself. If you become successful in your exploits, then I can only presume that it means one thing: You are delegating responsibilities the right way.
Every employee has a role to play in the company. Whether he knows what this role is or not, is where the problem lies. Sometimes, we think too much of our employees and expect them to have the initiative to take up tasks that would benefit the company as a whole. Sad to say, things don’t always work that way. Many workers perform based on command so you really have to lay out the groundwork for them. In other words, you really have to show them how you would like to work to be done.
Here we have listed some of the best Workflow Automation Software.
Kissflow offers a Workflow Automation Software that is not only visually appealing but highly efficient as well. The software allows you to create an unlimited number of work automated designs from filing a leave of absence to requesting a vehicle and even for expense reimbursement. Moreover, the software makes sure that whatever you need doing, get done in the most organized way possible. Whether you want a work process to be very simple to follow or level up its complexity, KissFlow allows you to create such processes with utmost convenience. They offer over 14+ customizable fields that are easy to integrate into your processes. It’s as simple as drag, drop and done, really.
- This software encourages workflow possibilities. You can design an unlimited number of processes with much ease.
- Because it’s cloud-based, it ensures the safety of all your data and files.
- A simple dashboard allows you to get an overview of all work processes happening atm.
- The software’s SaaS Workflow management tool allows you to identify and remedy bottlenecks quickly.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly analytic reports give you a better understanding of your company’s workflow and enable you to devise corresponding solutions.
- Monthly Plans – You may opt to pay for KissFlow’s services on a monthly basis starting at $199 /month for a Small Business Account (30 users) and $490/month for a Growing Business Account (100 users).
- Yearly Plans – Get big savings when you pay on a yearly basis. You can get the Small Business Account for only $149/month, Growing Business Account for only $390/month, and as an exclusive offer, yearly plans have an Enterprise Account for only $1000/month which allows access to an unlimited number of users.
Next on our list is Integrify. This Workflow Automation Software makes workplace tasks and processes all the more organized with little to no human intervention. All you need to do is set up the design for the command, lay-out the process, and the rest is done automatically by Integrify’s system. The software should help you improve productivity, collaboration, and independence in your company in the most convenient way possible. Integrify’s controls and commands are also very easy to use. They are already pre-programmed so you won’t need to spend many hours learning how to code just to get the job done. Simply identify the objective of the task, design the work process’s layout, determine collapsible sections (if any), and your automated form is complete. All that’s left to do is for employees to understand their way around the software.
- The self-service portal allows employees to handle and process their own requests and real-time, fostering self-sufficiency traits in your employees and giving you less work to worry about.
- Create a workflow with as many steps as you need with this software; design a work process that fits with your company’s needs.
- Easy to use; simply drag and drop make forms easier and faster to create.
- This software allows you to add collapsible sections in your forms to make processing requests easier for employees.
- Generates periodic reports and audits all workflow processes to give you a better understanding of your company’s current state of operations.
- Quote-Based Plan – Integrity offers their services on a subscription basis which means that you have to pay annually for their services. Also, they have no fixed prices for each subscription. Every quote with depending on your company’s number of users, a platform of choice (cloud, on-premise, private cloud), API kit (if necessary), and type of services. You may contact the Integrity team for a unique quote.
Last but not least, we have Cflow entering the list. If you need a program that’s convenient, easy to understand, and beginner-friendly, then Cflow is a good software to start with. Cflow allows users to create forms and step-by-step work processes without much hassle. It makes even the tedious of tasks, like tax calculations, really simple thanks to its hidden fields and math features.
Furthermore, you can create columns, tables, and drop-down boxes in a matter of few, easy clicks. Just like the preceding software, Cflow has a drag and drop feature which enables users to create intuitive and assistive forms for employees. It also sends automatic notifications to the right people about workflow activities and updates. Finally, everything that happens is recorded and made available at a glance thanks to the software’s compelling dashboards.
- This software offers to automate your workflow processes dynamically and innovatively.
- Simplified forms and tasks make it easier for users to follow instruction closely.
- Relevant people are notified about updates, changes, and overall activities of employees using the software
- The software’s sophisticated rules engine helps set the terms as it goes all the way up to SLAs, Escalations, Vacation, and Delegation.
- Streamline workflow better with the software’s informative and efficient dashboard.
- Free Trial – Cflow offers a trial period of 14 days completely free of charge.
- Smile Plan – Accessible to up to 5 users, this is a FREE account that allows users to try out the basic services of Cflow like Visual Workflow Creator, Exception Management, and SLA Configuration.
- Happy Plan – For only 5/month (annual payment), a max of 50 users may design 20 different workflow processes. This plan allows you to create up to 10 Dashboard and Table reports.
- Joy Plan - To give access to an unlimited number of users and create a limitless amount of processes, subscribe to the Joy Plan for $9/month (annual payment). This plan allows you to create up to 50 Dashboard and Table reports. This is the most popular plan thus far.
- Bliss Plan – Pay 14/month (annual payment) and get unlimited access to all of Cflows services, including unlimited dashboard and table reports.
VisualCron consists of Jobs that you create and put various Tasks in to, in order to automate everyday processes, to save time and money for yourself or your company.
You can for example automate FTP downloads, or trigger notifications whenever someone downloads/uploads a file to your FTP, automate backups from your database, sending out emails to specific users at specific times or creating your own web macros that record every single keystroke and mouse movement and then repeats it X number of times, triggered by event X.
There are many, many more complex tasks and features within the software and you can explore them all, completely free of charge for 45 days, using the free trial. The free trial comes with full functionality.
VisualCron also has full documentation of every task and window within the software, by simply pressing F1 in any window/task you are curious about, detailed and in-depth documentation about it will pop up, where you can read more about it.
Outside of the well designed, easy to use-software, one of the things VisualCron is well reputed for its quick response time and high quality of the support channels. The most frequently used channels for support is either through Online-chat on the website or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. On average, the vast majority of customers receive their email support response within one hour.
- Detailed task automation, triggered by either time factors (daily, hourly, every workday, etc) or events. For example, a file created, uploaded, changed or email received, attachment received plus many, many other events you can choose from.
- Free 45-days free trial with full functionality
- Email/pop-up notifier
- Web macro/desktop macro
- Complex variables
- Very fast response-times on support
- You do not need any programming skills
- Extended and detailed logging function, plus real-time logging.
- $699 for one Single server license(Pro) Including Maintenance & Support Pack (1 year)
- $3999 for one Site license(Pro) (Unlimited amount of servers on one physical site)
- $5999 for one Country license(Pro)(Unlimited amount of servers within one country)
- $11999 for one World license(Pro) (Unlimited amount of servers worldwide)
All license purchases come with a one-year full maintenance & support pack.