Can you imagine what happens to a website which is not optimized for conversions and searches?
If yes, then this is not what you want your website to accomplish. Instead, you would like it to prosper and bring paying customers. To attain the objective, you need instruments to optimize the website.
The optimization of your website is the method of systematically enhancing your website’s efficiency to achieve your company goals. Website scale tools assist you to find out what you are doing correctly and what you are doing wrong while improving your website’s effectiveness in achieving your objectives.
There are both free and paid website development tools that can help you to attract more people to your site and turn them into happy clients. One such approach is website optimization which is quite popular.
Save numerous hours of frustration and anxiety using the correct instruments for your service. If you are confused about selecting the right tools, you are in the right place.
Here are some best tools for optimizing your site that help you to make your website conversions successful.
Website Optimization Software
SEOprofiler is a comprehensive website promotion tool that provides SEO tools to investigate keywords, optimize web pages, create & analyze links, monitor sites & other applications, etc. The software improves the chances of achieving a higher ranking of a search engine by optimizing web sites.
- SEOprofiler provides various tools to ensure that your web pages are preferred by search engines.
- You can sign in to Google Analytics and provide analysis reports to customers in your business design.
- Provides you an ability to check whether your website answers mobile devices, desktop users, and bots.
- Monitor your web pages in 162 nations and languages in Google and Bing.
The software contains different pricing plans & the standard one starts at $79.77/month.
2. Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg is an excellent website optimization software that gives you an understanding of your website's customer behavior. It is a sales booster that provides you with more powerful tools for controlling your business strategies. The software operates like an infrared camera that enables you to identify one of your most famous areas of the homepage.
- You can now see precisely where most clients click by using its Heatmap tool.
- It helps you to learn how people navigate your website or investigate one specific point in the journey of the buyer when people drop off.
- Crazy Egg is equipped with an integrated A/B test instrument that can make as many conversion without any traffic waste.
- The program uses popular marketing tools such as Shopify, Wix, WordPress, and AWeber so that you can get more value from what you already use.
It offers you various pricing plan but you can buy this software at a standard cost of $24/month.
3. Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)
Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) is the leading global platform for optimizing conversion. With VWO, you can generate digital experiences for your clients and boost conversions throughout your entire client trip, offering an embedded platform for understanding, experimenting, customizing and re-engaging visitors.
- VWO will also perform split testing on your website traffic to understand all the variations and check the path that works best for you.
- Produces a report that informs you how your designs comply with the objectives.
- The software is very helpful for assessing your website usability because it demonstrates where visitors click and what regions they do not know.
- Its visual campaign builder emulates the phone and tablet experience to see how modifications on other systems look precisely.
Use the first 30 days free trial of this software & after that you can purchase it at $149/month.
Rebrandly is a social media tool that is great to use in order to keep track of the links that you create and share online.
It is a URL shortening tool that enables its users to shorten, brand and track all links that are created and shared on different social media platforms.
Some handy features include link retargeting and link routing. Rebrandly also provides in-depth click analytics so you know exactly which links are performing and driving traffic back to your site. Further, you will receive handy information of what countries your clicks are originating from, the most popular days and times, and what browser is being used.
- Editable Destination URL
- Custom URL Slugs
- Link Search
- Links with Emojis
- QR Code
- Link Analytics
- UTM Builder
- GDPR Privacy
- Private/Public Report
- Link Retargeting
- Free: In its free plan, you can track 5,000 clicks per month.
- Starter: This plan costs you $29 /month in which one can track 25,000 clicks per month.
- Pro: You can track 150,000 clicks per month at just $69 /month.
- Premium: Buy this plan at $499 /month and track clicks up to 1,500,000.
- Enterprise: Enterprise is a customizable plan, you need to contact the vendor in order to customize the plan according to your needs.