This is one fact of webmaster’s life that web pages go down every time. Downtime can cause substantial income losses at high trading times and can adversely affect reputation, especially for small enterprises.
Another little recognized downtime drawback is that it can influence the ranking of your website on search engines such as Google. In fact, a regularly downstream site could gradually decrease in SERP, leading to fewer visits and ultimately even fewer sales.
This calls for an immediate requirement of tool that helps you overcome such issues and enables you to track your site performance. to track your site performance. You need tools for website monitoring to gain a sense of the number of visitors, income, level of commitment, web content quality and a lot more.
We have developed this article in which we listed the best website monitoring software that helps you to understand and how to use them.
Website Monitoring Software
Uptrends provides a full-service website monitoring solution which enables teams to manage their websites, web applications, servers, APIs, services uptime, efficiency, and functionality so that clients across the globe can achieve the greatest online experience. It is a comprehensive and reliable solution that allows users to monitor problems created by page components and content from first parties & third parties.
- Enables you to monitor your website performance issues, including slow page elements and see rich reporting to prevent failures and downtimes.
- Uptrends tracks multi-stage transactions on your website for uptime and efficiency, providing immediate alerts, information when search, format and login failures.
- It provides you an ability to find out quickly the root cause of a problem by using solid reports and dashboards.
- You can guarantee that you are always the first person to know if the unexpected things occur by means of customizable SMS, phone and email alerting.
You can use its 30 days free trial or purchase this software at $11.67/month.
LogicMonitor is a cloud-based solution for tracking network performance, which enables companies to monitor cloud/hybrid information centers and physical devices on a single platform. The software finds network-connected equipment automatically, captures data and initiates tracking performance. It provides instruments for dividing big information pieces into smaller silos to monitor the information and solve the problem.
- Confirm that your websites are up and open from one or more external test sites, or track your employee's critical inner sites from within your network.
- You can make various URLs with HTTP GET, HEAD and/or POST requests and confirm that the webpage has been loaded.
- Easy view and filter alerts for each service or group check on the General Alert page or on the Alert tab.
- LogicMonitor includes customized graphs and charts for comparing various equipment in real time with the same chart and viewing health system indicators.
The software offers different pricing plans and to know them you need to contact its vendor. Also, LogicMonitor provides you 14 days free trial option.
Site24x7 is a built-in cloud monitoring solution from the popular cloud software provider. This platform is designed specifically for IT and DevOps with comprehensive monitoring and analysis tools, which enable users to increase their experiences. It enables users to access through the desktop or mobile apps, websites, applications, the cloud and across a network. Site24x7 helps its customers to monitor and resolve problems by using public or private cloud servers and networks.
- Identify application servers and the error-generating application components. You can also monitor Java, .NET, Ruby, PHP, AWS, Azure & mobile platforms with ease.
- Enables you to record and simulate interactions between multi-step users in a browser & optimize login forms, carts, and other apps.
- You can contact customers and inform them promptly about the status of your service.
- With our secure, scalable, and affordable monitoring package, you can manage your customer's IT infrastructure efficiently.
Buy this website monitoring software at a cost of $9/month. Moreover, you can use its 30 days of a free trial.