The webinar software allows you to discuss a topic in front of several individuals around the world. In contrast to a conference call, webinars can display your face along with supplemental elements such as a slideshow or a collection of documents. With this software, you can even take questions from audience members and answer them in real-time efficiently.
Undoubtedly, there is dynamism in hosting a well-structured, comprehensive webinar. However, hosting a webinar is more straightforward said than done. While you may struggle over the content that you wish to discuss, finding a great webinar platform is one of the more important decisions that you will have to make. Your webinar platform will determine how easy it is for you to display your content, how your webinar looks to your onlookers and the number of options you can access to customize your webinar.
Yet, once you decide that you actually do require it, an even more critical question is which of the dozens of solutions should you choose? The market is overwhelmed with options to pick, but we’re here to walk you through the best webinar software based on your demands.
Notwithstanding the situation, we’ll encase everything from pricing, features, to recommendations for the best webinar software on the market.
Let’s have a look at the best webinar software solutions of 2019
Livestorm is probably the most beneficial webinar software for companies with full automation. It features advanced marketing automation, including invites, reminders, and integrations as well as advanced analytics. This webinar software provides a platform for streaming live productions of the highest quality and how you use that is up to you. Further, its analytics platform allows you to track minute-by-minute attendance and attention rates of your audience. With Livestorm, you can design and customize your own landing pages and registration inside the software and enables you to integrate with streaming services like YouTube Live and Twitch.
- This webinar software integrates with thousands of other apps, and you’re able to export any of your webinar data to an Excel or a CSV.
- Livestorm’s emailing tools are some of the best in the business, with features for sending automated reminders, status updates, and thank you letters.
- The corporate webinars are possible with options for several languages and company profiles.
- With it, the webinar recording storage is unlimited and the recordings are created automatically.
- It provides better user interaction with elements like polls, questions, and a chatbox.
- Webinar events come in different forms like pre-recorded, recurring, and live event streaming.
Livestorm comes with 4 pricing plans for helping you to choose the best-suited package for you. Have a look at these plans:
- Webinar & Meet Basic: With this plan, you are allowed for unlimited webinars, meetings, on-demand webinars, and all other features. Surprisingly, this plan charges not even a single buck for all these features. But, it only provides 10 registrants limit, 20 minutes limit, 4 participants per meeting and 1 meeting room.
- Webinar Premium: You can buy this plan just at the cost of $109/host per month. With this plan, you get unlimited webinars, moderators, on-demand webinars, and the 4hrs limit per webinar session.
- Meet Premium: For this plan, you just need to pay $39/host per month. With this plan, you get unlimited meeting rooms, meetings, and up to 8 participants.
- Enterprise: To get this plan, you need to contact the vendor of this webinar software.
EverWebinar is a webinar solution designed for broadcasting pre-recorded webinars at scheduled intervals. Business automation has become the new norm, and EverWebinar hopes to make it even easier for the average-sized company. Both live and on-demand webinars are possible with EverWebinar, and you’re able to organize both past and upcoming streams in a beautiful online course format. Moreover, this system is good for organizations that want to broadcast evergreen content to their audience automatically. The streamlined configuration process includes items like landing page templates, emails, and signup forms, making for a rather affordable, and feature-packed webinar software.
- With EverWebinar, you can schedule a webinar to replay at set times throughout the day – eg: every hour.
- Create just-in-time webinar and tell your users there’s a webinar just about to start, encouraging them to sign up on the spot.
- With this webinar software, you can schedule your webinar on any desired date according to your requirements.
- EverWebinar integrates with email ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, MailChimp and other email marketing platforms.
- With its auto-detect time zone feature, automatically sets your webinar plays to diverse time zones so you only have to schedule things once.
You can buy EverWebinar just at the cost of $497 and unveil its amazing features.
GoToWebinar is one of the most reliable and famous webinar software for good reason. It allows you to stream live webinars and send recordings to attendees once it’s finished. Whether you use webinars for marketing, corporate communications, or training, this webinar software puts the fun back into webinars with reliable technology which are super simple to use. With this, get the features, integrations, and analytics you need to engage your audience and make personal connections that drive your business.
- With GoToWebinar, you can host live webinars and share these recordings with participants later on.
- It offers several custom landing page forms to encourage people to sign up for your webinars.
- Also, you can remind people about your webinar event with the help of email notifications.
- This software allows you to use live chat, polls and send files to audience members during your webinar.
- With its analytics feature, you can make reports on our webinar performance which helps you to understand how was your performance in the webinar.
GoToWebinar offers a 14 days free trial for testing with up to 50 attendees. And, it provides 3 more prepaid plans for you. Have a look at these plans.
- Starter: This plan comes at the cost of $19 per month. With this plan, you get features like web audio, screen sharing, unlimited meetings, dial-in conference line, business messaging, and HD video with 11 Webcams.
- Pro: It's Pro plan comes at the cost of $29 per month. Apart from all the features offered by the Starter plan, you can also get meeting lock, personal meeting room, unlimited recording, drawing tools, and keyboard & mouse sharing.
- Plus: You can get this plan at the cost of $49 per month. This plan includes all the features of Pro plan, plus InRoom Link.
Our LiveWebinar.com is a cloud-based webinar solution which helps small to large-sized businesses with screen sharing, live video streaming, and recording. Its main characteristics include personalized branding, social media broadcasting and an overview of public participation.
The application lets presenters invite participants through a shareable link, assign roles to team members and share content. Hosts can use the whiteboard module’s drawing and grid tools to illustrate ideas and take notes. The system enables teams to measure campaign performance through surveys, tests, and polls. Additionally, teachers can use the solution to conduct exams, set passing limits and view responses in real-time.
What makes LiveWebinar unique? It’s the opportunity of being fully customized. Customer just need to tell us what he needs and we will provide him the perfect solution to his webinars. Our platform adjusts to a customer instead of a customer adjusting to the platform.
Our priority is full satisfaction of our customers. Therefore our support is ready to help you anytime.
- Call to Action
- Autostart file
- Vote Manager
- Storage space
- Remote Desktop
- Meeting recording
- Prezi Presentations
- YouTube & Vimeo Player
- Live Chat (chat translation & moderation)
- Streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Periscope and others
- Up to 5 attendees
- Recording storage 2h
- Storage space 50MB
- Call to action
PRO ($14.99 per month)
- Up to 100 attendees
- Recording storage 6h
- Storage space 500MB
- Free account features + chat translation & moderation + Prezi Presentation + autostart file + vote manager + HD/FHD recording, Presence Manager, Tracking, Branding, Breakout Rooms
Business ($119.00 per month)
- Up to 500 attendees
- recording storage 8h
- storage space 1GB
- pro account features + session/event/custom reports + phone bridge + decisions + text msg invitations + call-in invitations + broadcast to social media
Custom (price agreed)
- Up to 1500 attendees
- Personalized features + under your domain + live streaming
- Individual options