Today, technology keeps on bringing a tremendous change in the way people think and shop. Rather than going to physical stores, people prefer to shop online for convenience. In fact, businesses are even looking for online solutions and the service they highly prefer to have at their fingertips is nothing but web-to-print software.
This software enables people to preview, submit, and print their own material online through easy-to-use interfaces on the website.
According to the survey, the demand for web-to-print software has become very high by the year 2017. Most significantly, it benefits print service providers a lot in different ways such as reducing costs, enhancing customer relationships, and fast production of marketing materials.
Now it is time to know about the best web-to-print software available in the market.
Web To Print Software
Lucidpress is a web-to-print software that promotes and protects your brand. Using this software, you can design branded templates beautifully which your enterprise can print or access in no time. Lucidpress makes the web-to-print process easy right from initial design to professional prints. As a matter of fact, many multi-store businesses prefer Lucidpress web-to-print software as it provides each location with a custom print storefront. Read further to know more about this software.
The features that Lucidpress has are quite authentic and effective. It consists of different features including a custom print shop, variable data printing, cloud-based templates, brand asset management, order approval, and mail merge. Try to understand these features below in detail.
- The storefront solution that Lucidpress renders is completely on the cloud which thereby makes real-time collaboration and customization easy and quick.
- Although it is a cloud-based, it lets you customize your print storefront to meet the requirements of your business team. Also, it allows you to adjust locked elements, available templates, and accessing features.
- The feature of variable data printing is all about updating text or images automatically from one printed piece to the next with the use of a custom database without delaying the print process.
- Moreover, you can now manage and store brand fonts, colors, and images on the brand asset manager which thereby empower colleagues to form content at a quick pace while remaining on-brand.
The pricing plan for Lucidpress has four sub-divisions namely individual, business, education, and print.
- Individual - The rate of this plan Pro for a single user is $12.95 per month and $19.95 if you are paying month to month. Pro offers unlimited shapes and documents, print-quality PDFs, and custom fonts. In spite of paying, you can also try this software for free at $0 which includes 3 pages per document and 25 MB of storage.
- Business - If you are intending to have this software for business purposes, you can directly call the company for a customized quote and it involves various features like advanced template locking, data import, direct mail, brand asset management, and dedicated support.
- Education - For education, you can either sign up for free or get a quote for having an EDU premium. Under free EDU, the features are 1 user limit, 10 document limit, 100 MB storage space, and supports MAC, PC, Linux, Chromebook. When it comes to the EDU premium, you can get unlimited features.
2. Brush Your Ideas
Brush Your Ideas web-to-print software tailors ready-to-sell web-to-print storefronts for both startup and established businesses. It provides you with all the features required to manage the backend of your print store. Right from scratch, this company will help you to launch your dream Web-to-Print Store in a small period of time by considering your requirements. Let us take a look at the rich features below built in this software.
The overall features which you can see in Brush Your Ideas web-to-print software includes customer account, payment gateway & logistics, marketing tools, security, training & support, admin management, and optional features. It is also important to check out its general features so have a view below.
- With the help of Brush Your Ideas, you can create a responsive storefront that is compatible to match all screen sizes even if it is a tablet or mobile. Apart from this, you can set up an Ultimo theme for your storefront having basic layouts that complement the user interface.
- Now you can start blogging about the latest stylings and trends as it allows you to append innumerable categories on your website blog.
- This software has the ability to create a Magneto e-commerce store in which your customers can get an “Advanced Search” option along with an option of a filter and “Basic Search” to search their favorite items.
- On top of everything, this web-to-print software supports multiple currencies and languages so that you can reach a huge spectrum of audiences to flourish your brand.
It consists of three pricing plans which are standard, B2C enterprise without CRM, and custom.
- Standard - You can get a standard plan at $299 or $99/month and it comprises various features like print ready output files, shopping cart, automatic tax rates, one-page checkout, payment gateway, etc.
- B2C enterprise without CRM - When it is about the plan B2C enterprise without CRM, its price is $599 or $199/month with all the features included in the standard plan and other features are a white-labeled solution, suite CRM integration, 20 hours training period, and more.
- Custom - All the features and price details of the custom plan are available on request. Hence, you can make a request to the company by directly calling them or filling a form.
OnPrintShop is the latest online web-to-print system that assists printers to enhance sales and decrease operation costs. In addition, its features can bring efficiency in the organization which will lead to tremendous growth and development of the business. You can have automated order management, strong IT infrastructure & process walk-in or email orders, set up easy ordering for B2B & B2C, and migrate your existing clients.
Its features such as data analysis, add new products, expand to new markets, partnerships/take over, etc. has become the reason to transform various print businesses all over the world. Certainly, you would like to know further about its other features below.
- The feature of designer studio integration offers a robust HTML5 designer studio plugin to integrate with the existing e-commerce website with ease. Additionally, it is highly configurable with 5000+ complementary templates.
- Most importantly, it is quite affordable to launch or set up without any IT assistance for print brokers and commercial printers. It especially supports marketing, stationery, wide format, and more.
- With an online photobook solution, this software acts like an HTML5 online photobook designer which helps in simplifying photobook ordering and personalization. Also, it provides promotional and photo products without the involvement of any transaction costs.
- Above all, it gives you a trade printer solution to maximize effectiveness in the market place and minimize cost along with offering reseller online web-to-print stores.
This company delivers platinum solution subscription plans which comprise cloud-hosted, standard installation, personalized support & consistent upgrades, and no transaction/commission cost. Not only this, but they also provide pricing plans including basic, startup, pro, and multi-stores.
- Basic - The basic plan costs $175 per month and the setup costs $1000. It equips features like online calculator, pre-defined & kit products, custom size products, multi-lingual & multiple currencies, product-wise SEO friendly URL, and so on.
- Startup - The startup plan costs $275 per month along with the features included in basic plan plus other features like rule-based PDF template engine, stationery & multiple page product, multi-language support, and more. The setup cost is $1500 under this plan.
- Pro - The cost of Pro is $375 per month and its setup cost is $2000. It includes all the features of a startup with other features such as B2B/corporate private web to print storefronts(unlimited), B2B specific products, pricing, department, approval management, and much more.
- Multi-stores - The rate of multi-stores is $495 per month and this company costs $2500 for setup. Furthermore, it constitutes all the features of pro however it has many other benefits which you can discuss with the company.
Design’N’Buy is a leading web-to-print technology providers in the world, and caters to both startup and established printing businesses in the B2B and B2C space. It has customers in 50+ countries including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and Brazil.
Design’N’Buy All-In-One-Designer is the industry’s first HTML5-based W2P storefront software that is feature-rich, meets all printing requirements, and produces print-ready vector files easily.
Realizing the fact that W2P isn’t only for the printers but also for their customers, Design’N’Buy offers a simplified ordering process to buy prints and customized merchandize online.
1. B2C storefront
The W2P tool offers a fully-responsive and user-friendly website that is equipped with layered navigation, is easy to manage, and has multi-language and currency capabilities. Further, the storefront is powered on Magento 2.X.
2. Desktop design tool
Design’N’Buy offers all modern features in its online designer such as an extensive library of typography, vector art and stock photos, QR codes and live 3D preview. The software also has a form-based quick editor specially designed for products requiring limited personalization.
3. Print workflow
The software enables the user to efficiently manage production workflow - from order to delivery, with minimum human intervention. The status of the order can be tracked rather easily from the back-end - whether it is in the artwork approval stage or it has been shipped already.
4. Mobile design tool
The All-In-One-Designer’s rich design studio is also available on mobile. Its intuitive user interface makes product personalization all the more fun and easy, enabling even a novice to customize products such as t-shirts, mugs, caps, footwear, and more.
5. Easy image upload
Design’N’Buy enables the user to import images from your device or even social media accounts on-the-go view same design on any product at any time of the day.
Design’N’Buy offers two major pricing plans which are highly competitive, and deliver more in terms of features and customer care support. These plans are given below:
The monthly subscription is as low as $250 per month and the perpetual license can be availed at a one-time cost.
5. LiveArt – Online Product Design Tool
LiveArt offers a complete solution for online printing websites. LiveArt Designer helps to create custom products such as t-shirts, jewelry, stickers, signs, uniforms, business cards, and promo items. It is fully compatible with popular eCommerce platforms: Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, nopCommerce, OpenCart. LiveArt can provide a ready product design component or offer custom development services depending on your needs. LiveArt is ready to meet your needs and requirement to deliver you a robust solution for your storefront. It works for small as well as for large online printing businesses. LiveArt allows adding custom text, artwork that supports multiple upload file formats, save and share design.
- Easy to use with responsive design - It is fully responsive on mobiles, tablets, and desktops. So it helps to increase the amount of time visitors spend on your website and improve your website Google ranking.
- Has lifetime license - You pay only once and then can use the power of the product design tool eternally.
- Real-time preview - All changes during the design process are displayed. Customers see how the product will look live, it means fewer returns and refunds. Also, the production-ready pdf file is provided.
- Clear development - You are involved in the whole process of development and can control it.
- Management control - You can manage the products, artwork gallery, templates, text, colors, fonts.
- Standalone designer at $1,270 only.
- Complete product designer website (including integration) at $1,970