Many photographers, media owners, and bloggers put their brand or company name in photos or videos for copyright purposes. Because they don’t want others to copy their content.
Sometimes watermark can be in multiple forms such as text or logo on a digital image or video. It is used to restrict unlicensed users to prevent them from using your work. However, you may need pictures or videos for non-commercial use without watermarks.
Fortunately, there are many free or paid watermark remover tools available out there to remove the watermark from pictures and videos.
Best Watermark Remover Softwares
|Service Name||Pricing||Unique Feature|
|Apowersoft Watermark Remover||$29/Yearly||Drag & Drop Option|
|Wondershare||$49.99/Yearly||4 Selection Methods|
|Softorbits||$38.99/One-Time Fee||Batch Mode Support|
Here we will tell you about the top three tools to delete watermarks from pictures and videos.
Watermark Remover Software
1. Apowersoft Watermark Remover
It is a very simple software to remove a watermark from the images and videos. In addition, it is actually able to delete logos, texts, time stamps, and any unwanted items from your file, apart from watermarks.
- Delete disturbing signatures, logos or subtitles while keeping the same output file format and quality.
- With a drag and drop option, you can select any watermark area on an image or video.
- Can select any area with watermarks and remove all types of objects in batch.
- It supports video formats of all kinds, including MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, etc.
Apowersoft offers three types of plan:
- Monthly: You can buy this plan at $19 and experience all features for a month.
- Yearly: Get the free update and technical support service within one year at $29.
- Lifetime: Grab this plan at $39 and get the access of advanced features and free updates for lifetime.
Without a pixel-by-pixel accurate selection, you can easily remove anything spoils your photo or clone anything. Remove watermark or undesirable items in seconds! You can remove road signs, power lines, and even unwanted individuals from your photos and will reconstruct your background. The Photo Eraser algorithm analyzes the surroundings and automatically fills the area with corresponding textures.
- The precision choice which takes into consideration even the smallest details in a photo.
- Make a line and your picture will be straightened automatically.
- It supports different formats such as jpeg, TIFF (8-bit or 16-bit), PNG, BMP, GIF, Jxr or Jiff.
- It has 4 selection methods (brush, rectangle, polygon or lasso), you can choose any one of them.
- An intuitive design easy to learn irrespective of your level of skill.
- Wondershare accepts a wide range of payment options like Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and many more.
Wondershare provides you a 1-year subscription at $49.99 or lifetime license at $79.99.
Photo Stamp Remover is a photo correction tool to remove watermarks, dates and other undesired objects on the images. Its program uses an intelligent restore technology to supplement the selected area with the texture generated from the pixels around the selection, to allow the defect to fuse naturally into the rest of the image.
- The watermarks remover can process several photographs at a time with its batch mode support.
- You can restore photos with minimal fuss with Photo Stamp Remover.
- Toggle between the original and edited images quickly.
- Photo Stamp Remover supports most of the common image file types.
- Clean up scratches, cracks, and dust spots.
The plan starts from $38.99/one-time fee and it also offers a free trial for 30 days.
4. HitPaw Watermark Remover
HitPaw Watermark Remover is an easy-to-use watermark remover for images and videos. Using its three removing modes and different selection tools, you can remove watermarks, logos, texts, and other unwanted objects from images easily and cleanly.
Also, you can remove video watermarks in seconds with it. Moreover, if your videos have a lot of watermarks, it supports selecting all, then, remove them at once.
- Remove watermark from video and photos.
- Cut Video
- Stop Motion
- Resize Video
- Crop & Rotate
The pricing model is different for Windows and Mac users.
- $4.99 for a 1-month license
- $6.99 for 1 quarter license
- $9.99 for a 1-year license
- $8.99 for a 1-month license
- $12.99 for 1 quarter license
- $19.99 for a 1-year license
Although these tools are ideal in seamlessly removing watermarks or other objects from your photos, they offer many other options to improve the overall quality of the photos. Find a tool that perfectly fits your requirements and starts generating free watermark photos in seconds.
You May Also Like: