You already understand where to hire and train volunteers, but how do you handle them once you have enough? Well, there are many tools and software available to assist you to register, plan and interact with your voluntary network. Choosing the right volunteer management software is the key, and learning how to use it confidently will keep you organized, build connections with your volunteers, and allows you to manage resources efficiently.
In this post, we will share the list of best volunteer management software for your nonprofit requirements.
Volunteer Management Software
You must use your volunteers ' time, energy and effort, as well as their leadership time and effort. This software not only facilitates the management but also the engagement of your volunteers. Moreover, it allows users to run campaigns, work with teams, raise funds, organize activities and more. Besides, VolunteerHub is easy, secure, and inexpensive software.
- It is the only volunteer management software based on the cloud that can be integrated into the Blackbaud CRM.
- Increase your efforts to effectively organize and promote events while scheduling, recruiting and engaging volunteers, all in one place.
- Its kiosk and mobile check-in abilities enable your volunteers to register and check in quickly, so everyone can spend more time on the mission and less on paperwork.
- You can set up funding calendars with this software to ensure that your call center is always completely equipped to support your top performers.
The pricing plans are based on three subscription options that range from $150 to $260+/month. The main differences between the plans include the amount of managed volunteers and the accessibility of premium features, such as advanced liability waivers, cloud file storage, multi-event editor, volunteer fundraising, and more. There is a one-time installation charge as well.
Volgistics assists you in the management of your volunteers throughout the whole voluntary cycle. You will discover it full of characteristics, which you can enjoy on and off to suit your job, from the online application form to the award calculation. In addition, as it is the most customizable product available online, it is the ideal solution for a wide range of organizations. We have made it easy to adapt areas and choices to the distinctive requirements of your organization.
- Volgistics offers a variety of characteristics to assist volunteer leaders to remain organized and to plan for their organization with flexible scheduling options.
- The easy-to-use system helps you monitor thorough information of volunteers, such as name, contact information, etc.
- Includes features to help you promote your volunteer's opportunities, provide an application form and easily add applicants to your database from the existing website of your organization.
- The necessary reports can be generated in PDF or Excel format rapidly and easily. Use one of the integrated inventory reports, or produce a personalized report via our easy-to-use interface.
To calculate the monthly Volgistics level, use this cost calculator. Choose the service level and the choices you want. Apart from a free trial, the minimum price is $9/month.
It is a user-friendly volunteer platform for all kinds of event planners and volunteer coordinators. It is the simplest way to handle, plan and interact with volunteers is through VolunteerLocal.
Furthermore, the software for volunteer management gives a completely functional, free service (no commercials) and advanced paid variants. This system will make your task simpler, whether you need a dozen or several thousand Volunteers.
- Recruit volunteers online quickly and easily via the self-scheduling interface of VolunteerLocal.
- Track individual or group hours of volunteer work on-site check-in/out tool.
- Send and schedule messages to your volunteers at any moment. Use the SMS tool to submit text messages to your volunteers on site.
- Your volunteers can use their social media accounts to share your live signup page.
Volunteer Local offers three pricing plans and all plans include unlimited jobs, shifts, and volunteers. The minimum cost is $200.00/one-time .