Today, every second buyer wants to visit the property virtually before they even visit it on site. So if you are looking to create property virtual tours online for your real estate business, then you can go through the virtual tour software without any hassle.
With virtual tour software, you don’t have to be a professional or web photographer to make 3-dimensional digital images, videos or panoramas for your unlimited virtual tours.
Also, you can allow your customers to walk around a house they plan to buy before the laying or signing of a single brick.
Now, the question arises from the plethora of virtual tour software, which software you should select that perfectly fit your property business?
Don’t worry we are here with this article that includes some of the best and leading virtual tour software that will help you in your business.
Virtual Tour Software
If you are looking for the best virtual tour software to create online 360 tours, Klapty is for you. By creating 360 virtual tours on Klapty, you can sell properties and do business easily.
Unlike other virtual tour platforms, you don't have to be a professional web developer or photographer to create unlimited virtual tours. You can easily create and show your 360 tours for education, real estate, and business to your clients.
- You can easily create a 360 virtual tour by signing/logging to the Klapty platform
- You can also hire a photographer in your location
- Klapty let you share your 360 virtual tours on mobile devices
- You can set your prices for your services
- It’s free and let you create unlimited tours
- There’s also 360 material shop that sells camera and other accessories
- Signing up with Klapty is free
- Photographers can set their price plan
With Kuula, you can easily create or edit 360° virtual tours for your building plans and also share it anywhere. Also, this software allows you to show images as well as efficient 360° player to your clients so that, they will understand more about your business.
- This software helps you to share your 360° content via email or on different social platforms like Facebook, Medium, Linkedin, and many more.
- It has WebVR support so that, you can enable your users to explore your 360° photos and tours on a variety of virtual reality headsets.
- With Kuula, you will be able to show your 360 ° players on mobile devices.
- You can create endless tours, add labels, customized hotspots, nadir and zenith patches, and background sound, interactive cards and floor plans with its PRO plan.
- Free Trial - This software allows you to create a free trial account to easily test all of its services. Apart from that, it also includes premium plans such as -
- Pro - You can take advantage of it's pro plan's features at just $12 per month.
- Business - This plan will cost you at $36 per month and includes amazing features like landing page editor, Google Analytics and so on.
Roundme enables you to create beautiful 360° VR images and panoramas that will perfectly demonstrate your project designs. Also, you can upload them with the help of user-friendly drag and drop functionality.
- Your customers can easily find virtual tours by title, description, location or category.
- You can set passwords with your virtual tours and select peoples as per your choice who can see them.
- It enables you to design a stunning VR portfolio that comprises all of the virtual tours.
- With Roundme, you can make drafts of your tours and publish them only when they are ready.
- In addition to this, it enables you to safely and securely store your panoramas in the cloud and also to download anytime.
This software comprises 2 different plans -
- Basic Account - You can create a basic account for free of cost and generate multiple tours for your business.
- Pro Account - By creating a pro account, you can explore all of its features at just price $12 per month.
You can create and upload panoramic pictures to EyeSpy360 from any 360 VR camera and build your virtual tours in minutes. Also, you can publish virtual tours anytime as per your choice and allow users to view them on different devices like web, mobile, tablet, etc.
- You can allow multiple users to come and view your virtual tour live together. Also, they can see and hear each other.
- It lets you build panoramic photos by using any 360 camera or DSLR. Your mobile phone can even be used.
- With Google Analytics feature, you can see how many people are watching your tours and from where.
- EyeSpy360 can help you record and allow your customers to watch a narrated virtual tour online. Users can pause it at any time, too.
- Additionally, you can use any 360 camera to create floor plans and 3D models with simple clicks.
EyeSpy360 provides you free as well as 3 various pricing plans -
- Starter - EyeSpy360 has its starter plan of price $13.99 per month.
- Advanced - You can purchase its advanced plan at a cost $34.99 per month and explore its services.
- Pro 25 - Additionally, with the pro 25 plan, you can take advantage of its amazing features at $69.99 per month.
That’s all from our side on virtual tour software. Hopefully, now you will be able to choose the best-suited software for your business that will help you to create beautiful 360° images, videos or panoramas for your virtual tours. Also, this will be convenient for your customers to understand better about your tours.
Besides, in a case of any kind of queries and suggestions related to the above-mentioned software, feel free to share with us by commenting below.