Today, every second buyer wants to visit the property virtually before they even visit it on site. So if you are looking to create property virtual tours online for your real estate business, then you can go through the virtual tour software without any hassle.
With virtual tour software, you don’t have to be a professional or web photographer to make 3-dimensional digital images, videos or panoramas for your unlimited virtual tours.
Also, you can allow your customers to walk around a house they plan to buy before the laying or signing of a single brick.
Now, the question arises from the plethora of virtual tour software, which software you should select that perfectly fit your property business?
Don’t worry we are here with this article that includes some of the best and leading virtual tour software that will help you in your business.
Virtual Tour Software
If you are looking for the best virtual tour software to create online 360 tours, Klapty is for you. By creating 360 virtual tours on Klapty, you can sell properties and do business easily.
Unlike other virtual tour platforms, you don't have to be a professional web developer or photographer to create unlimited virtual tours. You can easily create and show your 360 tours for education, real estate, and business to your clients.
- You can easily create a 360 virtual tour by signing/logging to the Klapty platform
- You can also hire a photographer in your location
- Klapty let you share your 360 virtual tours on mobile devices
- You can set your prices for your services
- It’s free and let you create unlimited tours
- There’s also 360 material shop that sells camera and other accessories
- Signing up with Klapty is free
- Photographers can set their price plan
With Kuula, you can easily create or edit 360° virtual tours for your building plans and also share it anywhere. Also, this software allows you to show images as well as efficient 360° player to your clients so that, they will understand more about your business.
- This software helps you to share your 360° content via email or on different social platforms like Facebook, Medium, Linkedin, and many more.
- It has WebVR support so that, you can enable your users to explore your 360° photos and tours on a variety of virtual reality headsets.
- With Kuula, you will be able to show your 360 ° players on mobile devices.
- You can create endless tours, add labels, customized hotspots, nadir and zenith patches, and background sound, interactive cards and floor plans with its PRO plan.
- Free Trial - This software allows you to create a free trial account to easily test all of its services. Apart from that, it also includes premium plans such as -
- Pro - You can take advantage of it's pro plan's features at just $16 per month.
- Business - This plan will cost you at $36 per month and includes amazing features like landing page editor, Google Analytics and so on.
Roundme enables you to create beautiful 360° VR images and panoramas that will perfectly demonstrate your project designs. Also, you can upload them with the help of user-friendly drag and drop functionality.
- Your customers can easily find virtual tours by title, description, location or category.
- You can set passwords with your virtual tours and select peoples as per your choice who can see them.
- It enables you to design a stunning VR portfolio that comprises all of the virtual tours.
- With Roundme, you can make drafts of your tours and publish them only when they are ready.
- In addition to this, it enables you to safely and securely store your panoramas in the cloud and also to download anytime.
This software comprises 2 different plans -
- Basic Account - You can create a basic account for free of cost and generate multiple tours for your business.
- Pro Account - By creating a pro account, you can explore all of its features at just price $12 per month.
You can create and upload panoramic pictures to EyeSpy360 from any 360 VR camera and build your virtual tours in minutes. Also, you can publish virtual tours anytime as per your choice and allow users to view them on different devices like web, mobile, tablet, etc.
- You can allow multiple users to come and view your virtual tour live together. Also, they can see and hear each other.
- It lets you build panoramic photos by using any 360 camera or DSLR. Your mobile phone can even be used.
- With Google Analytics feature, you can see how many people are watching your tours and from where.
- EyeSpy360 can help you record and allow your customers to watch a narrated virtual tour online. Users can pause it at any time, too.
- Additionally, you can use any 360 camera to create floor plans and 3D models with simple clicks.
EyeSpy360 provides you free as well as 3 various pricing plans -
- Starter - EyeSpy360 has its starter plan of price $13.99 per month.
- Advanced - You can purchase its advanced plan at a cost $34.99 per month and explore its services.
- Pro 25 - Additionally, with the pro 25 plan, you can take advantage of its amazing features at $69.99 per month.
My360 Tours is the most complete virtual tour software for Real Estate Agencies and Professional Photographers alike. The software is intuitive, has many great features, and is priced competitively. The software backend comes in a variety of languages and their support is responsive and helpful. You can add pop-up info boxes, floor plans, videos, and images, the tours can be shared on social media, MLS sites and portals, your website and email or WhatsApp.
There is a special version of the software available for Estate Agents, Photographers, Dealerships, Architects, and Interior Designers. Each with their own unique features and guides, helping the client make the most of their tours and generate leads and sales.
- You can add floor plans on unlimited tours.
- It has an easy interface through which you can add videos, images, text, and GIF
- pop-up hotspots for videos, text, and images
- Contact forms for users to get more information about the property.
- Tours control to add tour description
- This software is completely customizable
- White label tours (use your own URL)
- 35€ (39$)) per month for unlimited tours for 1 brand
- 40€ (45$) per month for unlimited tours for professional photographers (multi-brand)
Styldod is the world's first virtual, automated interior design platform that helps you with functional designs for your floor plan, according to your taste and needs. Within minutes, you get instant and relevant solutions to your space and design problems. Styldod has been solving users' design dilemmas for over two years now by providing hassle-free, quick and inexpensive virtual staging solutions for areas like living rooms, bedrooms, home offices, doorways, nurseries, dining rooms, etc!
Styldod is a design-led organization where the quality of designs is paramount important.
We develop visualization tools that help give consumers a better experience of a home without actually visiting the space.
- It provides the hundred of trending style themes.
- One of the important features is virtual staging,
- You can choose the different types of design and theme
- It also allows uploading photos and floor plans as well.
- $12 per image, if you order 8 or more images.
- $15 per image in case you order less than 7 images.
7. DiveIn Studio
DiveIn Studio is a freemium platform to easily create 360° virtual tours. To captivate your viewers' attention, DiveIn allows you to add multimedia content, such as images, videos, documents, and many more. All tours are hosted in their cloud and can be shared directly from the platform to your social media accounts. You can also send the unique link from each tour through your email marketing campaigns or via text message.
If you are looking for highly customized tours but already have too many tasks at hand, delegate the job to their team of experts. These tours will be created from scratch within 48 business hours.
DiveIn is designed for multiple industries, such as real estate, construction, architecture, tourism, education, among others.
- Overall Tour Description: Include relevant information from the space being showcased, from property highlights to contact information.
- Multiple Navigation Options: Explore every space through the Navigation Hotspots, Navigation List, and 2D Floor Plan.
- Multimedia Content: Add hotspots to your tours, such as text, link, document, image, image gallery, and video.
- Branding: Display your logo on each tour to differentiate them from your competitors’. Also, hide the tripod with a nadir logo.
- Social Media Integration: Share your tours via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, among others.
- Easy Embedding: Copy the embedding code provided for each tour and include it on your website.
- Multiple Device Access: Play your tours from any device.
- Live Chat: Reach out to our Support Experts 24/7.
- Free: Sign up for free, explore the platform, and create your first tour at no cost. Here are their subscription plans:
- Personal ($10/mo): This plan allows you to have up to 10 tours per month. It includes hotspots, such as text, link, image, image gallery, among others. Tours can be easily branded and directly shared across your social media platforms.
- Business ($50/mo): This plan allows you to have up to 60 tours per month. It includes all features from the Personal plan plus video hotspots, 2D floor plan integration, Google Analytics, and much more.
- Enterprise (Custom): This plan is designed by you and the Sales Team. This is the best choice for larger teams.
- DiveIn also offers Assisted Tour Creation services, so you can invest your time on other tasks.
8. Klapty 360
Klapty is an online platform that is used to create, edit, and share your virtual tours. It does not require any technical skills to use. This tool provides features like 360-Site Stream, Drag & Drop, Floor Plans & many more.
Moreover, you can create your 360 tours and can show these tours to the world via different social media platforms. So if you want to engage your audience then it can be done easily with Klapty's 360 Virtual Tour Software. Further, you can create tours for real estate, photographers, and various other sectors with Klapty.
- Integration on website
- 24/7 Live Support
- Social Sharing
- Virtual Reality
- Blurring tool and improvement of the 360 ° views
- Classic 2D photo gallery in the visit
- You can create your virtual tour for free. And for using more advanced features you can purchase its premium plans which start from $ 9.90.
That’s all from our side on virtual tour software. Hopefully, now you will be able to choose the best-suited software for your business that will help you to create beautiful 360° images, videos or panoramas for your virtual tours. Also, this will be convenient for your customers to understand better about your tours.
Besides, in a case of any kind of queries and suggestions related to the above-mentioned software, feel free to share with us by commenting below.