If you think you only need powerful software to edit video in studios, that make large-scale films or music videos, you can not be far from the truth. As we know in the current business environment attracting videos are also playing an important role to achieve your desired business goals. And, the creation of engaging video content for your product or brand also requires good tools that fit in your budget. That’s why in this article, we take out some best option & prepared a listicle of best video editing software for you –
1. Power Director 365
PowerDirector is a powerful video editing software that comes with advanced editing functions which provide you full control to easily create incredible, efficient videos. You can work with multiple cameras, applying special effects of slick chroma keys or creating immersive 360 videos with tools to help you realize your creative visions. Also, as a subscriber to PowerDirector 365, you can access an increasing range of plug-ins and effects that provide you with even more content including its unique AI Style Packs.
- You can sync and switch between footages of different cameras bu using its MultiCam Designer option.
- You can view selected clips by an exclusive split-window mode while a working toolbar allows you to quickly trim the sections you need, mark highlights and even quickly add the editing clip to your timeline.
- Allows you to produce mind-blowing, shaker-free VR videos with the help of its 360degree VR stability technology.
- The program also includes a broad range of useful sound effect clips and tracks for background music that can help you add the finishing touches to any production that you can upload to YouTube.
The pricing plan for this video editing software starts at $19.99/month.
2. Corel VideoStudio Ultimate
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate provides great opportunities for newbies in video editing. A well-designed interface that means it is easy to get right away, and there are various options such as Multicams, 4K video support, 360 degrees VR video support, music library and loads of effects are available at affordable price. In fact, you can express yourself with more than 2000 customizable and premium filters.
- This software allows you to create slideshows with music by simply using its drag & drop functionality. Although, you can record, transform & share your videos in different formats.
- Create fully impacted & action-packed videos with the help of its Smart Proxy editing option. By using this tool, you can convert the low-resolution videos into a high one with ease.
- Edit, adjust & create music files that suit your videos perfectly with its advanced audio tools.
- Allows you to convert standard videos into 360-degree videos so you can upload them easily on YouTube or Vimeo.
You can enjoy all the features of this software by spending a one-time amount of $89.99.
3. Movavi Video Editor
Movavi Video Editor offers a nice balance of video editing and ease-of-use features that makes it perfect for casual users who wants to share online videos with friends and relatives. It allows you to create spectacular videos by simply using its drag and drop control. Movavi offers a complete multimedia suite of over 20 standalone applications which includes video conversion, PC screen capture, video edit, and playback, online sharing and disk burning tools.
- You can create your own story by removing unwanted fragments & adding titles, transitions, filters, music, etc. with ease.
- Movavi supports all popular media formats that help you to import your camera, smartphone or hard drive videos and photos in any popular format.
- It provides you various abilities like adjust audio frequency, sound normalization, noise elimination, special effects application, etc. that helps you to create a perfect media file.
- Moreover, you can combine multiple videos on one screen.
This video editing software conatins various lifetime plans but the basic one starts at $24.31.
FlexClip is a free utility that lets you combine photos, videos, and music into a more interesting video which will present your ideas in a unique way.
On its official site, you can see there are numerous video templates for both commercial and daily life. You can use anyone that meets your needs. If you want to start a whole new video, just choose to start from scratch. Note that FlexClip only works on Google Chrome right now, which is known to be a problem for those who use another alternative.
FlexClip is extremely straightforward and does not require a great deal of foreknowledge. For time-saving, you can choose a template to start your own video. In this way, you only need to change some elements in detail. You can just change the video clip, change the text animations, kinds of music, watermarks, etc. to produce a visually appealing video as well.
As for the commercial, you can use it to make video for ads, product introduction, sale promo, marketing content, etc. If you like to make a video for memorizing your big day, that’s is more than wonderful. You can make a video for wedding, birthday, Father’s day, summer travel, etc.
- Easy to trim or split videos.
- Add voiceover using your microphone.
- Add watermark to protect its copyright.
- Intuitive interface and clean storyboard.
- Many professional made video templates.
- A wide selection of preset text animations.
- Adjust video aspect ratio to 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16.
- Quickly adjust text color, size, font, alignment, etc.
- Combine multiple videos and images into a new single video.
- Export video with resolution options of 480P, 720P, and 1080P.
- A large number of resources for stock images, videos, and music.
- Add background music from your local folder or online resources.
- Supports commonly used video formats: MP4, MOV, WEBM, and M4V, etc.
- Supports commonly used photo formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, BMP, and GIF, etc.
5. Icecream Video Editor
Icecream Video Editor is a free video editing software to create professional-looking videos out of the existing videos, audio files, and images. The program offers a timeline for the easiest way to create videos. Add color slides to the timeline and add transition effects between the scenes on the timeline. Video editor supports the addition of text to the scenes of the timeline and the effect of the text appearance.
The videos and the images can be cropped, flipped and rotated. You can trim video and audio files. There is the feature to speed up the videos. Various visual effects are also offered in the program. Before creating the final video it is possible to select the quality and the output video resolution.
The created videos can be uploaded to YouTube, Google Drive, and Dropbox right from the program. It is possible to get back to the previously created video projects from history to continue working on them. The program has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that guarantees effortless work with Icecream Video Editor.
- Add text
- Trim video
- Crop video
- Flip and rotate
- Add transitions
- Change video speed
- Supports video, audio, images
- Upload to YouTube, Google Drive, and Dropbox
6. Filmora Video Editor
Filmora9 is an easy to use video editing software that can help businesses to create video content to communicate their brands. It's intuitive, fast, and affordable. If you are looking for a video solution to showcase your products and services, communicate with clients or provide better training to employees, Filmora is certainly your best option.
Filmora offers a full set of video editing tools for creators to get inspired and discover the power of storytelling. Our products have been designed to serve creators of all levels, from beginners to more advanced creators. That means if you have never had any experience with video editing before, you will still feel super comfortable with Filmora.
Next, the experience of video editing gets even better with Filmstocks, our one-stop-shop royalty-free video effects, audio, and stock media library.
Lastly, Filmora is also available in more than 10 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and others...) so you feel even more comfortable to tell your story.
- Stock footage for marketing videos (Filmstocks).
- Logo placement.
- Up to 4k and 360 video format support.
- Multiple video imports.
- Filters, overlays, transitions among text effects templates.
- Drag and drop the video editing system.
Filmora9 pricing overview covers three products (Individual, Business, and Educational), each with several plans. Subscriptions for individual users range from $44.99 to $104.87 per user while business licenses are offered on a monthly subscription basis that varies from 12.99/mo to 57.99/mo per license.