Video conference software is one of the most important and trusted tools that allow remote work. Multi-office companies also use video conference software to organize meetings and contact geographically distant staff. This is because of the increased global workface and the fact that companies now offer more options for “work from home”.
Furthermore, it supports corporate owners to meet customers, clients and remote internet workers using computers or mobile apps when face-to-face meetings are not feasible.
In this guide, we will share some of the best and most dynamic video conferencing tools available today.
GoToMeeting is a simple and effective web conferencing system. It is full of international features, which makes it the perfect choice for businesses with many international locations, as well as for professionals with contracts and international customers and associates. Additionally, the software sports a user-friendly interface and an online meeting is possible in just a few moments. The same flexibility and simplicity apply to its pricing system and offers numerous integrations (Podio, Slack, Accord LMS, Zapier, Microsoft Office 365 and many more).
- Quickly start meetings from different locations, including the Microsoft office, emails, and instant messaging tools.
- Can start instantly or already-scheduled meeting by using the free mobile app, from an iPhone, iPad, Windows mobile device or Android device.
- Can display your whole screen, multi-monitors, or a particular application at any time with its screen sharing feature.
- It offers an uncomplicated, reliable and high-quality instant video that will make your communication more clear.
This software offers four different pricing plans for users to choose from, including a free plan. And, the starter plan is $19/month.
2. Cisco WebEx
Cisco WebEx is often described as a flexible audio and video conferencing solution for all-sized companies. It is a popular web conferencing software that incorporates key tools. Therefore, it enables users to conduct online meetings, such as data, audio, and video, instantly. Also, it is recommended for large-scale product launches and educational sessions. Its broadcast-quality audio, teleconferencing system allows users to create an efficient workspace for a team. Hence, it improves the collaboration of groups.
- Hosting interactive webinars with HD video and quality audio with Cisco Webex Events for audiences up to 3,000.
- With remote desktop control and live chat, Cisco Webex Support provides efficient customer service.
- Once your meeting is over, you'll receive a mail with an MP4 file of your meeting. It is easy to record a meeting, which you can share with people who couldn’t join.
- It is integrated with Facebook Live, which allows you to easily share a meeting with your friends and fans.
- Customizable HD video facilitates the participation in the meeting actively – even if you're distant.
Contact the sales team of Cisco WebEx, to get the pricing details.
3. Zoom Meetings
Zoom is exclusively designed for webinars, online courses and training, video demonstrations, virtual meetings and video conferencing. It is an easy-to-use video-conferencing and meeting software. And, it integrates video conferencing, simple online meetings and group messaging into a single cloud platform.
Moreover, this software is helpful for the business of all sizes. And, it is developed for hosting and broadcasting online meetings for up to 100 interactive video participants and 10,000 view-only participants.
- End-to-end encryption, user security, password protection, waiting rooms and place attendants on hold for any meeting.
- Many participants can simultaneously share their screens and participate in an interactive meeting.
- Locally or in the cloud, record your meetings with searchable transcripts.
- Its mobile app offers the same great experience that you would expect from the desktop client.
Zoom offers multiple pricing packages. You can try its basic plan for free and its paid plan begins at $14.99/month/host.
Roundee.io is a browser-based video meeting platform that offers a very generous free tier to new users! By signing up with Roundee, users have access to free, unlimited video meetings, a personal dashboard, custom URLs, and meeting recording. Within the meeting platform, hosts have access to a variety of features from screen share to whiteboard to chat and more... all for free!
How is Roundee different from other platforms? Instead of downloading different apps to facilitate online meetings, Roundee offers an all-in-one solution so that every tool is in one place. Whether your team is using different browsers or different devices or needs different functions activated (such a meeting recording or cloud storage), Roundee has you covered.
Roundee's mission is to provide remote teams around the globe with the right tools and access to stay productive at a freemium price tag.
- Instant, browser-based access for you and your guests
- A dashboard to store and manage your content
- Timestamped notes to mark meeting points
- Instant access to files (in .mp4 or .acc format)
- A personal URL for your meeting room
- Scheduling feature to send invitations
- Whiteboard for ideation and notes
- 1-click meeting recording
- Cloud storage