Vendor management tools are technological solutions that allow organizations, frequent collaboration, and constant surveillance to manage their vendors consistently. The manual management of suppliers is a time-consuming and complex process. The tool helps companies to manage costs, monitor quality and measure third-party vendor performance.
And in this article, we will discuss the list of best vendor management software –
Vendor Management Software
Tipalti is a cloud-based accounting administration solution for users to automate payable processes. It offers a variety of features including invoicing automation, payment refunds, regulatory compliance administration, tax calculations, provider management, and reporting. This software provides a web portal to help providers in boarding, managing & sends invoices, payment statuses, and other information to vendors automatically.
- Allows your brand to focus on our white label supplier website that can either hosted by Tipalti or an iFrame that is securely embedded in your HTML site.
- You can assigns vendor IDs and prevents duplicate re-registration that helps you to manage and maintain your vendor master file.
- With the support of 11 different languages, it offers multi-lingual email payments, supplier portal, and all payment status communications.
- This software is integrated with leading ERP and Performance Management Systems including NetSuite, Xero, Oracle, CAKE, etc.
This service offers you a free trial option so you can have a tour of all features added in this service. To know its paid plan you need to contact the vendor of this software.
2. SAP FieldGlass
The SAP Fieldglass offers you a Vendor Management System that revolutionizes how organizations manage their talent across multiple channels – including contingent workers, statements from working-based advisers, self-employed contractors, gig workers, etc. It will help you to achieve full workforce visibility, maximize cost savings, improving the quality of workers & suppliers and enforce compliance.
- The SAP Fieldglass VMS enables companies to quickly reach high-quality contingent workers and improve cooperation with suppliers.
- Supports indirect labor expenditure using the multiple payment schemes like fixed, single, recurring, and some are based on a milestone, unit, time & expenses, etc.
- You can also include a decision form for key information and an audit trail that helps you in the resource application process of your hiring manager.
- The talent pool feature from SAP Fieldglass provides you with a baseline of the well-known resources, skills, and experience of your company.
To know the pricing details of this vendor management system you need to contact the service vendor.
Zycus is a solution software for procurement that is designed to automate workflows and provide easy and high-speed solutions for companies to purchase and manage their suppliers. It has the ability to manage expenditure and procurement for companies of almost every size and nature. Your company will be able to leverage their business strategies by using its flexible and extremely easy features.
- Enables you to manage onboard supplier processes and to organize all updated supplier information in one single location.
- Provides you an assurance that data is always updated with document trackers, alerts and audit trails for example. Certificate of insurance, certificate of diversity, etc.
- It also allows you to search and track orders so that you can also predict stock levels.
- Offers you an ability for automation of approval workflows for data management and security.
Contact sales to know the pricing plans for this vendor management service.
Vendorful is a SaaS-based offering that helps organizations manage their vendors across their entire lifecycle -- from the initial sourcing event through a contract renewal. A broad and growing number of organizations use Vendorful, from e-commerce behemoths like QVC to higher education (e.g. Brown University) to financial services and beyond. Featuring a robust API and a point-and-click interface, Vendorful can function as an easy-to-use standalone solution as well as integrate into other systems.
By simplifying and automating many processes relating to sourcing and vendor management, Vendorful reduces risk while delivering strong ROI. How strong? We aim to exceed a 1000% return on investment. Many organizations don't realize that they have around as many -- and often more! -- vendors than they do employees. Vendorful can help your organization discover, source, negotiate with, and manage vendors, turning a potential liability into a profit center.
Large enterprises that have made significant investments in complex procurement software also benefit from Vendorful. The platform's usability is front and center, with built-in real-time collaboration features and a modern interface. Coupled with a web-services API, Vendorful empowers organizations to save time on vendor management tasks while ensuring all key data gets recorded in their systems of record. Therefore, enterprises that use Vendorful see increased ROI on their pre-existing systems.
- Strategic Source (e-RFX)
- Reverse Auctions
- Vendor/Supplier Data Management
- Vendor/Supplier Scorecarding
- Contracts Administration and Lifecycle Management
- IT and Due Diligence Questionnaires
Usage-based pricing creates low-cost points of entry for SMBs and scales with volume discounting for enterprises.
5. Supplier Management Software Solutions
EIM Solution's Supplier Portal Solution is an enterprise application that enables a smarter and round the clock supplier interaction with an easy to use interface. Our Supplier Management Software Solutions are cloud-based self-service solutions that bring a holistic approach to supplier management by removing communication barriers between you and your suppliers. Suppliers & Buyer can access a simple and secure work area that provides complete visibility of transactions and enables the electronic submission of data and documents. Our System provides various reports to buyers, such as goods in transit, GRN, payments, quality to effectively manage the procurement cycle by our Supplier portal solution.
- Supplier Registration and Onboarding
- Request For Quotation
- Purchase Orders
- Other Functionalities
- Sourcing to pay
- Accounts Payable in SAP
Contact sales to know the pricing plans and more information about vendor management software or supplier management software.