If you are looking for the most beneficial UX Software, then you are on the right place!
The best UX design software isn’t always easy to find, either. That’s why we did the difficult job of picking popular software that meets all your requirements.
User experience design (UX) is the development of products which provide users meaningful and relevant experiences. This means designing and incorporating the entire acquisition process, including branding, design, usability and functional elements.
PlaybookUX is a remote user testing software for businesses, freelancers and nonprofits to receive valuable user insights. Test websites, prototypes, concepts, pricing models, designs are more. The only way to receive market validation is to speak to potential customers.
Speak to your target demographic one-on-one (moderated interviews) or through setting tasks for testers to verbally respond to while recording their screen (unmoderated research).
We recruit your target demographic (i.e. Senior Product Managers living in NY earning >$200,000 per year) via our Linkedin verified panel. We take pride in the quality of our testers so we hand verify everyone and ensure that all videos contain testers speaking their thoughts out loud.
Our advanced demographic targeting allows you to get granular. On top of that, we incentive participants, transcribe the sessions and utilize A.I. to pull out important mentions.
We believe user testing should be available to all teams so we don't require a subscription - just pay for the participants you speak to.
- Supports both Moderated & Unmoderated user testing research
- Website and Prototype Testing: If it has a URL, you can test it!
- Targeted Demographics: Specify your target demographic across data points such as job title, industry, age, household income and more.
- Unlimited Screener Questions: Screen participants for specific behaviors.
- Automated Transcripts: We’ll transcribe your sessions so you don’t have to.
- Recruit your own customers: Feel free to invite your own customers.
- We handle all incentives
- Synthesis: Our A.I. model will extract the most meaningful things said during the session.
- Concurrent studies: Run as many studies as you’d like.
- Unlimited Admin seats: User research is a team effort, so invite your whole team.
- $49 per unmoderated participant
- $100 per moderated participant (30 minute interview)
- $150 per moderated participant (60 minute interview)
- Free: Bring your own participants
UXtweak is online user testing and usability platform where you can conduct qualitative UX study as your users complete specific tasks, directly on your live web.
We know it takes more than just a user video or survey to understand User experience.
That's why we build the most comprehensive UX research platform on the market.
Built for Marketing, Design, and Product teams
Conduct online task-driven usability studies
Record unmoderated studies, capture video as users complete specific tasks directly on your website. Design with empathy for the users.
Record everything visitors do on your web
Watch recordings or realtime videos of visitors browsing your website. Understand user experience, identify usability issues, boost conversions, and debug faster.
Improve your information architecture
Know why and where users get lost in your content. Test the labeling and organization of your website to see if users can find the information they need.
Design usable information architecture
Create information architecture that suits your users' expectations. Discover how users organize your website content in a way that makes sense to them.
- ✅ Replay tasks – Record unmoderated studies, capture video as users complete specific tasks directly on your website.
✅ Replay visitor – Watch recordings or realtime videos of visitors browsing your website. Filter visitors based on any path or action they could possibly take on your site.
✅ TreeTest – Measure the effectiveness of your website structure and labeling against real user tasks. Get Real user insight to help you evaluate which parts of your content hierarchy work well and which parts don’t.
✅ CardSort – Find out how other people would group and label content on your web. Card sorting will help you to understand the product groups or categories that customers would sort items into and thus where they’d expect to find them in your web structure.
Free for small projects