USB storage has long been the ruler when it comes to carrying a large amount of data. This is mainly because the USB drive is universally compatible, lightweight and does not have any special power requirements. However, along with portability feature, these thumb or USB storage drives can also be easily misplaced or lost. This is where the USB encryption software can make your life so much simpler.
If you don’t want your confidential information to be misplaced, it is a good idea to use a password and encryption to protect your vital USB drives. The USB encryption software encodes your data and files. So, it can only be unlocked with a specific key or password and making it harder for third-parties to obtain access.
Further, you can use these encryption software to protect data such as email addresses, customer transactions, and other important information that you can’t afford to probably expose.
Here, in this article, we’ve listed the top encryption software that will help you to keep your essential files & documents safe from malicious users.
Usb Encryption Software
GiliSoft software is a complete, easy-to-use solution for USB security that helps you to protect your storage drives by adding a password. Also, it can divide your external drive into two parts after encryption like a secure area & public area.
- No matter what information you want to store into your USB drives whether files or folders, this software will keep them fully secure.
- GiliSoft fully supports different Windows such as Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10 (both 32 and 64 bit).
- It can work with all kind of external portable devices like USB flash drives, thumb drives, memory cards, pen drives, etc.
- This software enables you to upgrade this to every latest version easily with continually upgraded features.
For acquiring this software you need to contact the owner.
Kakasoft USB drive security program ensures complete security of your confidential data on your USB flash drives with advanced encryption methods from unauthorized access.
- It helps you to password protect USB flash drive, HDD hard drive, thumb drive, pen drive, memory stick, memory card & many other portable storage devices in Windows.
- This software is fully compatible with Windows 8/Windows 7(32/64-bits)/ Vista/ XP/ 2003/ 2000 and various other Windows versions.
- Kakasoft offers a special password hint feature through which you can restore your password again if you forget it by accident.
- With this software, you will be able to protect your important data & files automatically after the USB disk plugs into the PC.
You can purchase this USB encryption software at the price of $22.95 per month.
3. ENC DataVault
ENC DataVault gives you unmatched confidence that in any digital disaster situation all of your documents, photos, videos, and data are completely secure. Also, you can choose to give access to your company’s confidential data to specific peoples.
- With this software, you will be able to protect your valuable family photos, videos, business documents, spreadsheets, proprietary information, etc.
- You can encrypt your Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive files by saving files and data in the cloud.
- It can easily backups your data or files so that, you can use & view it whenever you needed.
- ENC DataVault combines the longest encryption keys available in the business with up to 1024 bit encryption and provides ultimate security
This software provides you with a free trial as well as a premium plan of $14.99 per month.