Unified communication is a term that is used to define a communication system for any business type that comprises a variety of techniques and applications essential for users.
These software comes with the goal of improving business communication, collaboration, and productivity. Also, it assists you to integrate various corporate communication channels into a single interface.
Further, it describes about your enterprise’s communication services such as instant messaging, emails, voice (including IP telephony), mobility features, audio, web & video. So, you will always have a complete record of your organization’s interface system.
Here, we are sharing an article that includes some of the best and leading unified communications software. Thus, you can analyze and select the best one for your business.
Unified Communications Software
3CX unified communications solution helps you to take your business to the next level by improving collaboration, boost productivity, increase mobility and enhance the customer experience.
- You can access communication instruments such as status, instant message, web conference, etc, with the help of intuitive VoIP software and smartphone applications.
- With this software, you can see the current status of your employees that whether they are on call or not so that, you can avoid unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags.
- This software is compatible with any kind of operating systems like Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, etc.
- 3CX allows you to convert faxes into PDF files and forward to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software.
Contact the sales team of this software to get complete details about pricing plans.
Cliq is a team communication software that helps you to easily stay connected with your team, no matter where you are. Therefore, instead of emails, you can communicate with your employees in real-time via messaging, video chat and much more.
- You can brainstorm and remain up-to-date about your company via chat with your colleagues and staff.
- This software allows you to customize your group chats like replace time-consuming meetings with spontaneous conversations, animate your chat, etc.
- Cliq software comes with an SSL encryption and complete chat privacy so that, you don't need to worry about your chats protection.
- With the help of a mobile app, you can make audio/video calls, share files and talk to your workers from your smartphone anytime.
Cliq software comprises a free trial and a paid plan of price $0.57 per month.
Bitrix24 software helps you in easy communication via its various ideal features like a social network, telephony (PBX), company instant messenger, video chat or video conferencing, email server, file sharing, and project management.
- This unified communication software can work with mobile devices like iOS and Android so that, you can view all the latest updates anytime on your personal device.
- You can create workgroups with your employees to communicate with all of them at once.
- Bitrix24 software comes with inbuilt email templates that you can use to create emails and easily share with your customer or employees.
- It helps you to schedule your day-to-day tasks with the help of calendars and also share it with your workers to inform them about past and future meeting schedules.
This software provides you with a free trial plan as well as different premium plans in which the initial plan has a price of $69 per month.