The trucking software is a sort of transportation management software that trucking companies used to electronically manage records of their daily transportation activities. The majority of trucking companies use trucking solutions as a tool to stay organized and reduce inefficiencies.
These software typically contains characteristics that are designed to handle routing, management of documents, entry of order and dispatch. Also, it serves as a central hub for all records and communications of trucking enterprises and included accounting, recruiting, asset tracking features as well.
Furthermore, with so many options available in the market, picking the best trucking software is a challenging task. Thus, to simplify your work of searching here, in this article we are introducing some of the best and well-known transportation dispatch software along with their ideal features.
Trimble trucking software solutions provide serves you with modern transportation and fleet operation services better than any general purpose data analytics or integral reporting tools. Also, It is a convenient option to perform any kind of operations like truckload, dedicated and LTL, brokerage, third-party logistics, etc.
- Trimble lets you view and track every repair order detail for each asset to allow precise repairs and planning.
- With the mobile applications of this trucking software you can manage inventory, inspection, and repair information from anywhere.
- This software reduces downtimes and maintenance costs, extends the life of vehicles and equipment to make the stock of your components less expensive.
- This software comes with full visibility of costs and resources, you can manage and grow your business. Also, notify you to exceptions before they become major problems.
To get the complete details of the pricing plan, contact the website administration.
Axon is a powerful real-time software for trucking businesses that comes with various applications including dispatch, fleet management, billing, driver pay, IFTA fuel tax, and many more. Also, it helps you to keep record and track all of your organization’s orders and trips.
- With visual dispatch software, the confusion of written lists with map views is completely removed to know where your assets are designed to decrease driver downtime.
- This software includes all the important driver efficiency, communication and routing interfaces for the in-cab site examined.
- Axon's mobile app that I have developed specifically for two-way communication in real-time between your employees and road drivers.
- Axon's mobile app is specifically developed for two-way communication in real-time between your employees and road driver.
To get the different types of pricing plans of this trucking management software contact the website admin.
3. Load Manager
Load Manager software assists you with your transportation business with the help of its various excellent features such as miles calculation, mapping, and directions, electronic document management and many more.
- With software from Google Maps and Pro Miles, Load Manager integrates directly and seamlessly. The main advantage is to obtain real-time routing and miles information.
- You can send travel information to your driver immediately. Include all information such as origin, destination, date and time of pickup, etc.
- Flexible reporting provides you with access to important company data necessary for efficient management of your business. As your needs dictate, you can also develop custom reports and export data to Microsoft Excel.
- Load Manager is integrated with most popular accounting programs on the market. In particular, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Dynamics include Sage 50, etc.
The pricing differs according to the number of users in the company, the pricing plan starts from 1 user at $49.95 to 5 user at $169.95. All the plan gives you free 10 day trial period with it’s PRO features.