Do you need to fly high with a strong system of travels? Then you are in the right place. Here we are presenting a list of some of the best management software for travel agencies with their prominent features.
But before getting started with this, we want to describe here what is travel management software is? and how it’s going to help you with your traveling business?
The software for travel management offers a convenient platform to you for the planning, acquisition and travel costs for your users. It delivers end-to-end solutions for travel bookings, hotel reservations, operations, back-office, contracts, and distribution systems.
Further, using this software, you will be able to gain a better understanding of your customers’ needs and to help them with their travel bookings, hotel reservations, payment processes and much more.
In view of this, we have gathered some of the best and well-known travel management software that will help you in your business.
Travel Management Software
You need a travel management software to help you and your employees be productive and effective in efficiently managing your business travel program. CWT offers award-winning, web-based tools that provide you more visibility, insight, and skills as well as business travel tools.
- With automated business travel messaging tool, you can reach travelers quickly with important or helpful information. This tool lets you configure messages based on specific parameters of travel routes for your employees
- CWT supports all major online reservation tools, so that will be able to view and adjust bookings made by your users.
- It includes a highly-rated mobile App through which customers can book hotels or flights, keep their calendar updated, review flight alerts, get help from a traveler counselor, etc.
- This software helps your travelers to get completely sure about their booking decisions by providing 100% validated hotel ratings and reviews.
With this travel management software, you need to contact the owner to get complete information about pricing.
Locomote offers a complete travel management experience for your business. It includes a simple booking system that connects travelers to your company and helps you to manage each booking. Also, it has intuitive features for complete VISA management.
- This software is available and accessible throughout the world on all mobile devices.
- Locomote software comes with multiple languages and currencies.
- You can provide real-time communication to your customers so that, they can message you regarding their queries whenever needed.
- It enables you to ensure that your staff is safe while they travel.
- On your dashboard, you can get the complete details about your business like a number of booked trips, canceled trips, etc.
Locomote allows you to request a quote and receive full information about pricing plans.
This software provides you with comprehensive travel management solutions and enables you to monitor all the traveling activities like bookings for hotels, flights, etc.
In addition, you can get full information about your customers like they comfortably & safely reach on their desired destinations and also at a specified time.
- Your customers can automatically upgrade their flight delays, gate changes, and other disturbances during their trips via mobile applications.
- With this software, you can get the latest travel disturbances updates and book other critical business flights immediately.
- You will be able to enhance your customer loyalty by proactively supporting them.
- It empowers you to sync your data immediately with GDS and airlines.
- With this software, it is easy to stay connected with your clients 24/7.
You can ask about the pricing plans for this software to the owner by requesting a quote.
4. White Label Travel Portal
Travel Portal Solution provides White Label Travel Portal which is high in demand in the travel industry. White Label Travel Portal helps travel agents in client handling and lessen the expenses.
White Label Travel Portal can be easily demanded as Travel agents or Travel Management Companies (TMCs) just have to provide their requirements related to White Label like how home page they require, the logo of the agency if they want to have a payment gateway, or not, and more. The web portal that is provided to you is cost-effective and user friendly.
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- User friendly
- Product is as per travel agents requirement
For pricing details you have to contact the sales team.
The business travel is dead - they say. And maybe it is - for the sales and the executive. Maybe those who used to travel business class and pass their layover over a martini in a lounge can get by on Zoom, but that’s not the whole world.
What about the tech installer who needs to get that equipment installed at an out-of-state power station? What about the health worker who works on a contract in a hospital far from home? What about those of us - the blue collars and the gray collars and the somewhat-white collars - who still need to be on-site to get our job done?
Who is advocating for them? Who is making sure they have a comfortable room when their work shift ends? Who is finding them a flight that gets them home in time to put their kids to bed?
That’s what Routespring does. They care for people whose jobs require them to be traveling.
- Real-Time Reporting and Analytics
- In-built Approval Process
- Easy to Configure Policy Settings
This is absolutely Free.
You May Also Like To Read