Translation management software is used for automating several parts of the translation process and maximizing the efficiency of the translator. The concept is to automate every repeatable and non-essential job which can be carried out by systems and to leave only the creative job of translation and assessment by people.
Besides this, it manages the flow of world content through localization, including the exchange of linguistic data and use of reusable content through workflow automation. Every step in the translation process is tracked with information, by using internal or external resources of the organization.
In this article, we have discussed the best translation management software which will assist you in selecting the best software.
Translation Management Software
Pairaphrase is a translation management software that helps you to manage transcription effectively and accurately, without sacrificing the safety of your documents and your firm. Furthermore, translation is made very simple, as Pairaphrase just uploads your data to the translation wizard of your system and allows this software to do its work. After you have sent the files, the engine will whip the given data.
- With paraphrases, there are no privacy issues or information breaches for your organization.
- It also enables you to translate to and from over 50 languages, including common commercial languages.
- Further, this software is compatible with 24 different file types for translation like AutoCAD file, Excel Spreadsheet, etc. As a result, this will save you hours of work and make it faster, safer and easier.
- Moreover, your translation edits are stored in your translation memory for future translations, thus you only need to translate a phrase or sentence once.
- Rio - This version is available for $125 per month. It empowers you 25000 words per month for only one user.
- Tokyo - It costs $250 per month for 1 to 5 customers. It further allows you with 50000 words per month.
- Paris - Paris version is available for $499 per month for up to 5 customers and supports 100000 words.
- Hong Kong - This is the most expensive version of all costing $999 per month for 300000 words and for 25 customers.
Smartling is a translation management software that helps companies extend the reach of their online content, ads, etc to the global public. This is done to ensure that their brands are more attractive to their target markets by providing translation solutions and techniques. Using it, your content is taken automatically and is sent out for translation by the best translation professionals. Furthermore, it delivers localized content back to you or straight to your consumers.
- Smartling helps you to translate from over 150+ languages.
- Using it you can likewise translate for websites, video subtitles, documents, marketing emails, etc.
- It not only gives you real-time translation data, but it's also clever enough to make decisions.
- Besides this, you can additionally use analytics and machine learning to improve translation quality and control costs.
You need to contact the vendor for its pricing.
Lokalise is a translation management software designed for the use of project managers with integrated tools for developers & other stakeholders.
Moreover, it enables you to automate the translation and localization workflow of your web and mobile applications, games, and software.
- Lokalise improves translation quality and reduces vagueness.
- It provides a unique dashboard where you can view overall project information on it.
- Using this software you can further analyze the statistics by languages, keys, words, translators, and more.
- Additionally, It enables you to create and retrieve backups of any translation project. As a result, of it, you can make data recovery quick and easy.
- Lite - This version of the translation management software is available for $40 a month and empowers its users with features like screenshots, grammar correction, etc.
- Start - It is available at $80 per month and provides features like Github, Gitlab integration, auto-fill, etc.
- Essential - This version is available for $160 per month and also provides features like auto snapshot, translators stats, etc.
- Pro - It is the most advanced version of all available version and provides you high-quality features. It is available for $400 per month.
- Enterprise - You need to contact vendor for its pricing. In this version, you can also customize its features as per your need.
4. Tomedes Ltd.
Tomedes is an industry-leading translation company that renders professional translation services in more than 1000 language pairs. Tomedes has also established its reputation as a leading provider of localization services. Over the years, we've continuously expanded the range of our translation and localization services to accommodate various niches and global industries, including Fortune 500 companies. The range and quality of our services was made possible by our global network of the profession.
- Document translation services
- Website localization
- Proofreading Services
- Content writing
Contact the sales team for pricing details.