Here are many reasons why you’d like your audio or video recording to be transcribed. You might need to record a meeting in writing, transcribe several interviews, enable the search engines to see your content online, or just make it accessible to your website. Transcribing audio recordings is an excellent way to make some extra income from the comfort of your home.
Here, in this article, we will list the best transcription software that will surely help you to find reliable and feature-rich software for converting an audio or video file into a usable text.
Trint is an innovative and automated web transcription software, which enables users to transcribe audio and video file contents in just one minute. Although this software comes from the brilliant minds of some journalists, it is currently integrated into the transcription workflows of professionals and teams from different sectors and areas such as marketing, education, research, etc.
- Put your audio and video files straight into the Trint transcription software and the transcripts will be completed in minutes.
- It uses Artificial Intelligence when transcribing contents, which reduces human error and provide an accurate transcript.
- Transcripts and contents can be distributed to the rest of the team via export, email, or shareable links.
- Trint has designed an app for iPhone users that enables you to take recordings and submit them for transcription.
For all users, Trint offers multiple SMB and business pricing plans that start from $15/hour. One plan includes a pay-as-go price schedule which only allows you to pay the hours you used to upload audio and video files. Besides, there are plans that you can use to subscribe on a monthly basis. For teams and companies who also require more than one user account custom plans are provided.
2. Dragon Transcription Solutions
There is no need to transcribe or rely on an external service from scratch. In order to improve productivity and reduce transcription costs, thousands of companies use Dragon as a transcription solution. Furthermore, its powerful transcription capabilities transform single-speaker audio files into documents that are transcribed immediately and accurately.
- Auto-Transcribe Folder Agent (ATFA) by Dragon handles the flow of text and digital voice recording synchronized audio in order to streamline revision and correction by third-party users.
- Drag and drop any audio files recorded into ATFA and they will be transcribed automatically into text.
- Instead of typing the whole documents from scratch, the support team can review a draft of a transcribed document in order to make the process faster and more efficient.
- Dragon now has more-and more-word choice options to make a change faster and easier.
- The capability to create, modify and correct text in text fields when this software does not have complete text control.
Its pricing starts at $300 for the Premium Edition.
3. The FTW Transcriber
The FTW Transcriber is designed to meet your requirements. It improves your productivity and saves you time spent on repetitive manual tasks like insert timestamps. See the list of great features below and try the free FTW Transcriber!
- Its superior sound quality lets you spend less time trying to find unclear words and provide accurate transcripts.
- Not just at your desktop, you can run this software on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Its automated timestamp function saves you many hours of manually inserting timestamps!
- This software works with both hotkeys or a foot pedal.
- Start timestamps other than 00:00:00 from number.
- Without downloading, it can transcribe files on remote servers.
The FTW Transcriber has great features and is free to use. A premium upgrade can be obtained for only $ 1 a month.