A transactional email is triggered by a user action on a website or mobile app such as password resets, shipping confirmations, invoices, and receipts, etc. These emails are sent programmatically through an API or SMTP server.
There are multiple reasons to opt for a transactional email service such as:
- It ensures your emails get delivered to the inbox
- Send more and faster emails without any sending limit.
- Bounce notifications help you to update and retry sending emails with the correct email address.
So now the question is which service to choose among so many options. To clear up your confusion, we have narrowed down the best transactional email services that will help you to send bulk emails with high deliverability.
|Services||Monthly Pricing||Number Of Emails||SMTP Routing||Workflow Automation|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29||Unlimited||✔||✔|
Now, without any further delay, let’s take a quick look at the comparison and get into the details.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Transactional Email Service
“Pabbly Email Marketing provides unlimited access to all the features like marketing automation, triggered emails, etc even with the lowest pricing plan.”
The most effective service available in the market is Pabbly Email Marketing as it allows you to send automated emails, unlimited follow-ups, autoresponders, etc. Further, you can use marketing automation for creating an entire workflow, setting triggers on conditions for sending emails. With Pabbly Email Marketing you can send unlimited transactional emails to customers automatically, related to password resets, abandoned carts, etc.
- Marketing Automation – Automatically sends a sequence of triggered emails to customers according to a created workflow.
- SMTP Routing – Connect multiple SMTP servers like Amazon SES, Sendgrid, Mailgun, etc and start sending as many emails as you want.
- Autoresponders – Send automatically personalized welcome emails or other transactional emails like invoicing, abandoned cart info, etc to the users.
- Auto Follow-ups – Send follow up emails automatically to the non-openers.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Offers plenty of predefined beautiful email templates to edit and design your emails. With this builder, you can customize various elements like font size, color, images, and more.
- Lead Capture – By adding a subscription form to your website you can grab more leads and increase your contact list.
- Email Tracking – Keep a check of all the campaign performance (clicks, opens, bounce, etc) and know which email campaign is gaining more traffic.
- Forever Free – You can send 12,000 emails per month to 1,100 subscribers for free, just by signing up.
- Rookie – Send unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers at a price of $29/m including unlimited access to all the features.
- Pro – This plan offers you to send bulk emails at a cost of $49/m. You can deliver emails to up to 15,000 subscribers.
- Advance – This plan lets you send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers at a price of $99/m. This plan can be upgraded and costs according to the number of subscribers.
- Enterprise – If you want to send emails to more than 1 million subscribers, you can contact the seller to get the price.
2. Sendinblue – Email Marketing Service
Sendinblue is a well-known email marketing service. With this software, you can send transactional emails to your subscribers’ lists and track the emails to find out open rate, bounce rate, click rate, etc. This service also offers the option of SMS marketing.
Other important features include drag and drop email builder, A/B testing, advanced reporting for email marketing campaigns.
- Email Builder – Create and edit from the pre-designed email templates in this email builder. You can even work with this software on your smartphones.
- Marketing Automation – Sends automatic emails to the customers based on their clicks. This feature saves you a lot of time.
- Signup Forms – Embed these forms on your website and increase your contact list.
- Facebook Ads – Post ads on Facebook or other social sites about your business or website to grab more potential customers.
- Lite – Send 40,000 emails per month at a price of $25/m.
- Essential – At $39/m you can send up to 60,000 emails per month.
- Premium – Send 120,000 emails per month at just $66/m with access to features like marketing automation, Facebook ads, etc.
- Enterprise – You can contact the vendor to send more than 120,000 emails and get custom price.
3. Moosend – Email Marketing Software
Moosend is one of the progressive transactional email services. It offers all the advanced features for email marketing from email editor to reports and analytics. With Moosend you also get the option of integration to various platforms to send bulk emails.
- Advanced Personalization – Along with the first name, it allows you to add more details about the customers in your emails.
- Email Builder – Offers an easy to use email builder to create beautiful emails by placing images and other elements into places.
- Marketing Automation – You can send automatic emails related to abandoned carts, invoicing, etc to the customers.
- Email List Segmentation – Manage and organize contacts into different groups and send specific emails to related groups.
Moosend offers 1000 subscribers at a price of $10/m and the price increases according to the number of subscribers.
4. Mailjet – Transactional Marketing Tools
Mailjet is a full-featured email marketing and transactional email service. You can edit email templates with a drag and drop editor, store customers’ data to send personalized emails, manage all your contacts, etc. Also, you get access to features like A/B testing, analytics, Mailjet’ API to send emails, and much more.
- Template Creator – Easily create stunning email templates with its email editor.
- Editor Lock – Define and protect your brand from getting copied by locking specific sections of your templates.
- Subscription Forms – Add subscription forms to build your audience and grow your contact list.
- List Segmentation – Collect data about your customers and create targeted segments to send relevant emails customized for their interests.
- Free – Send 6,000 emails per month by just signing up.
- Basic – This plan offers you to send 30,000 emails per month at a price of $9.65/m.
- Premium – This plan also offers you to send 30,000 emails at a price of $20.95/m including features like A/B testing, multi-user access, etc.
- Enterprise – To send more than 900,000 emails you can contact the seller for the custom price.
5. Pepipost – Email Marketing Platform
This software is another one of the best transactional email services. It has easy to use settings to connect your application with this service and provide a protected platform to send private emails. With Pepipost you can send bulk emails quickly.
It keeps a full track of email delivery, open rates, and bounce emails. Also, you get notifications about unsubscriptions and other actions taken by users.
- Bounce Forwarding – Notifies the sender about the bounced emails so that they can retry with the correct email address.
- API and Delivery Security – All its API endpoints and SMTP servers support HTTPs and TLS ensuring your emails are accepted and delivered securely.
- Email Builder – Create beautiful and responsive email templates in this email template builder.
Pepipost’s pricing starts from $25/m and ranges up to $445 and offers from 150,000 to 2,000,000 emails per month. If you want to send more than 2,000,000 emails, contact the vendor to get tailored pricing.
Choosing the appropriate platform is a crucial start to your transactional email campaigns. Fortunately, thanks to free trials you can try each of them before buying anyone. Now try and choose for yourself any service that is fit for you and your budget.
For further queries please write to us.