Towing businesses traditionally relied exclusively on daily activities by manual procedures. However, in the latest years, software providers have launched some towing software which are intended with towing businesses.
The software support back-office functions and simplify regular processes from sending trucks to towing vehicles, invoicing vehicle owner to ensuring that trucks are maintained properly. In fact, these systems assist businesses to upgrade their company and operational management techniques such as tablets, non-specialized software, and manual procedures.
Towing software is part of a larger category of fleet management software. In most fleet management suites, it also provides the same standard features as the dispatch, GPS tracking, accounting features, etc.
Hence, in this article, we will discuss the list of best towing software that helps service providers to maintain their towing business.
Towbook is an internet towing system with characteristics such as shipping, invoice management, management of impounds, personal estate and accounts. In addition, the solution is optimized for mobile applications and offers indigenous Android and IOS applications. It can be used by various towing firms including companies, personal assets, and organizations such as police departments, car dealers, etc.
- Towbooks integrates with QuickBooks & QuickBooks Online and is available on any smartphone or device with internet access.
- The management of impounds involves the automatic calculation of storage fees and reminders & user notification of impound notifications.
- It provides effective updates on call and transmission that enable customers to keep track and monitor the recent calls.
- Companies serving private owners can set customer accounts where private owners can get declarations, impound notifications and other information.
The basic plan of this software starts at $49/month in which you got all the features that help you to maintain business with ease.
2. towXchange TOPS
TOPS is a towing software that will help you to take control of your company. It offers the most comprehensive and flexible tow management software available to support your company. The software allows your employees to operate intelligently with characteristics such as automatic pricing, stock management and auctioning. Moreover, this towing software contains features like tow control, driver checkout and manage payment of clerks.
- It supports the multiple drivers' assignment to a single call and tracks the work of each driver and commissions them all to one call record.
- TOPS Mobile application provides advanced mobile call management for drivers with web-enabled smartphones and tablets.
- You can use this towing system to handle and regulate the most significant part of your company using the leadership screen and the exception report.
- Simple Billing option of this towing software offers complete management of accounts receivable including invoices, statements, aging, etc.
To know the pricing details for this towing software you need to contact its vendor.
Swoop offers a technological focus and deep partnerships with local towing providers that enables them to deliver a unique roadside experience.
This towing software provides unprecedented transparency to a black box sector. Furthermore, the software contains all the important towing features like management of the client, fuel, lot, etc.
- Allow your partners and clubs to send digitally dispatch to the screen or mobile app.
- The software enables your clients to monitor your driver so that they are less anxious and willing to serve.
- You can trigger your clients SMS updates automatically and keep them updated on request.
- Swoop comes with direct integration of QuickBooks that saves your time a week by reducing manual entries.
Use its 14 days free trial option & purchase this software at $49/month.