Every customer looks for a well-organized tour plan. Therefore, tour operators have to work hard to deliver the same to their customers. Any glitch in the process can leave a dent in the reputation of the business that is not easy to repair. Besides preparing the itinerary, they also have to be prompt with their bookings, appointments, reservations, and meetings. If done manually, this work can be highly tiring and prone to errors. Thus, if you run such a business you should check out tour operator software.
A tour operator software is a program that allows the users to manage important tour activities online like appointments, reservations, meetings, and bookings online. You may also use such software to receive payments from customers. In a nutshell, it will increase the efficiency of your tour operations and it is likely to raise customer satisfaction.
This article will introduce you to the best tour operator software of 2019 along with their features and pricing. So, you can determine the one that best suits your business.
1. Tourwriter Software
A cloud-based business management solution, Tourwriter is ideal for both inbound and outbound tour operators. It automates tour operations in order to reduce the time taken to complete tasks. In addition to that, destination market companies can also make use of this to sell customized itineraries, which are travel documents recording a route or journey. It also has its own mobile app which the users can use to view their tour information. So, you can send your customers’ itineraries on their mobile app as well.
- It has a drag-and-drop interface for itinerary creation. So, you can simply add or remove transit points or destinations throughout the itinerary instead of typing names manually every time.
- Lead management allows users to filter out contacts based on multiple tags like age, booking dates, and location. So, you can also send emails to specific audiences which would make email marketing highly effective.
- The pricing management feature keeps track of costs while agents make itineraries of customers. This allows them to design tours that keep customers’ budgets in mind.
- Tourwriter also features integrations with accounting systems like Xero and Quickbooks which you can use to export sales data.
- You get templates for itineraries but you can also customize them according to your business’s requirements.
The price you have to pay depends on the type of plan you opt for and the number of concurrent users you require. You can get the exact amounts from the service provider directly.
- Lite Plan: This plan allows up to 3 concurrent users. You get unlimited itineraries, cross season pricing, training webinars, daily cloud database backups, supplier email booking request and standard business reports among other features.
- Professional Plan: Along with all lite features, you get currency conversion support, integration with MailChimp, dedicated customer success executive, and business report customization. Here, unlimited users can log in simultaneously.
- Enterprise Plan: If you purchase this plan you will get an accounting module, supplier invoice upload, groups module, integration with AXUS and Travefy and API access along with all professional features.
2. TRYTN Software
Tour operators can use this software to manage their reservations and websites. Its setup completes within minutes and the user interface is simple and intuitive. Moreover, it provides subsidized web development and marketing services which reduce the costs of businesses while increasing their direct sales. In addition to that, users can access it through all types of devices. TRYTN provides broadly three services: online booking, reservation system, and web development.
- The team can redesign your website to make it easier for your clients to find the information that they need and make their bookings.
- An expert team will be continuously monitoring, updating, and enhancing your website.
- This service provider has a partnership with Microsoft which gets you features like uptime rates, accessibility, enterprise hosting, etc.
- TRYTN provides you with a customized reservation platform by adding features that you need and hiding those that you don’t want.
- You can easily feed in close dates perhaps due to bad weather, sold out time slots, assets unavailable and much more with a few clicks.
You will need to contact TRYTN directly through their website to avail the pricing information.
3. Tourplan Software
This tour operator solutions offer highly flexible products for quotes, reservations, accounts and management information systems. Besides that, it also offers web interfaces for agent, client and supplier transactions. It is ideal for tour operators and destination management companies from small businesses to large enterprise organizations. You can request a demo or get guest access to try out the service.
- You can get on-demand analysis of sales, purchases, and profitability on a file-by-file, supplier, agent, consultant, and company-wide basis.
- It offers a fully integrated accounting and operational systems.
- A diary prompts each staff member with reminders and required follow-ups to customers.
- Through dynamic packaging, your customers can create their own package on the website.
- It supports multi-currency buy and sell rates, complex contractual conditions including specials and value-add deals such as stay/pay.
- You can create specialist tours like sports, adventures, safari, educational and cultural tours.
The pricing is subscription based. However, you will have to collect information about the pricing plans directly from the service provider.