Tool management software is designed to keep track of all your tools. It covers a wide range of tool maintenance and management. This also includes the associated labor that comes with it.
It is a powerful cloud-based software that manages tools, equipment, materials, and consumables. Tool management software is in high demand in metalworking. This is possible by integrating information of tools and equipment used on site. This software registers and input data stored across a database and platform. One can access this data and information at any time and anywhere. Parameters, data fields and graphics assists in the tracking of tools. It combines together both the documentation and the logistics of tools.
Here is a list of the best tool management software of 2021:
Tool Management Software
1. Cheqroom Software
The Cheqroom is a 21st-century tool management software. It aims at keeping track of your tools and equipment. With this software, there are no hassles of long tedious spreadsheets and data. You can manage your equipment and tools while you are on the move. This enables for quick, secure and efficient management of gear. It has made the process of scheduling and supercharges more streamlined and simplified. With Cheqroom tool management software, you can never lose your equipment again.
- The Cheqroom tool management software enables easy access to inventory. This facilitates the proper organization of the asset inventory. Ensures working with the right assets as per the need.
- Easy accessibility at any time across all web platforms and on every mobile device. Availability of the information round the clock. With this software, your own team members can check-in and check-out with their mobiles. All data and information on inventories are secured and stored online.
- Gaining complete access to your assets has never been easier. One can keep track of particular equipment, the person using, time and date. Enables complete tracking of both AV and IT assets. This prevents any situation of loss or damage.
- Perfect for spotting issues in the working of a tool or equipment. Enables tagging of the item and inserting of images that pinpoint the source of damage.
- Identification of the tools and equipment is possible with asset tags. Quick and easy QR tagging and scanning of asset tags. Give real-time status and updates of the booking of tools, equipment, and gear. Provides for electronic signatures where the user can sign in and sign out after use.
- Seamless integration of calendar events and equipment scheduling. The Cheqroom tool management software enables syncing of the calendar with the Cheqroom.
- Free Trial - Home inspector pro software provides a free trial for every user.
- Basic Plan - $ 55 per month. This pricing plan covers the management of basic assets for small equipment rooms. Includes equipment booking, checkouts, mobile apps, custody management. It also provides for email and pushes notifications, and data importing.
- Professional Plan - Buy this plan at $79 per month. This pricing plan, designed for expanding teams and inventories. It is suitable for use indoor places with flexible workflows. It covers equipment depreciation, self-service access, blocking contacts and more.
- Enterprise Plan - Quote upon request. This pricing plan recommended for large companies. It covers the entire service package, professional features, and customized billing. The plan also includes personalized support and training, a dedicated account manager.
- Academic Plan - You can buy this plan at $125 per month. This pricing plan includes custody management, unlimited students and staff, locations. This plan covers mobile apps, flag faulty equipment, blocking contacts, data importing, module.
2. Office Inventory
Are you finding yourself spending a lot of time tracking your tools and assets? Well, this is where the office inventory tool management software comes to your help. With this software, one can track, find, maintain and report its use and whereabouts. The team management manages and gains control over the gear at any place and at any time. Get the most out of your equipment without the hassles of searching. It is available across all online platforms. It is also compatible with both IOS and android mobiles. This makes tracking tools and equipment quick and easy.
- Office Inventory tool management software tracks the life cycle of the asset. This includes a comprehensive log for each of them. It covers the entire journey of the equipment right from the procurement until its return.
- It streamlines and simplifies operational workflows. This enables the management to keep a track of the tools needed, and by whom. Tags and labels enable tracking of the assets in no time.
- This software provides a special powerful app scans the barcode and QR codes. This enables quick tracking. This is also possible with the RFID readers that give accurate spotting.
- Tools, equipment, and assets can be tracked and manage across different locations. It doesn't matter whether it is in a different state, department or used by a particular team. It gives the management complete access and control over the equipment.
- The office inventory tool management software gives actionable insights. quick generation of reports that enables a complete analyzation done on the tool. This gives the management insight into the cost involved in the production.
- Free Trial - Home Inspector Pro software provides a free trial for every user.
- Custom Plan - With $ 57.15 per month get this package. It is suitable for customers with different needs and workflows. It is suitable for tracking Assets and equipment.
- Educational Institution Plan - Buy this at $ 270 per month. Permits it's access to unlimited users. It is perfect for Educational Institutes and companies with large teams.
- Enterprise Plan - Quote upon request. This pricing plan is suitable for private cloud needs. Permits access to unlimited users and the private cloud. It comes with premium features and a dedicated account manager which works for large team companies.
This software is a comprehensive module for keeping a track of all your tools. It also keeps the track on the labor that makes use of these tools. The detailed reports generated gives an overview of the core issues. It assists in making your business a success. In this way, the plex tool management software reduces tool related expenses.
- Sets separate preventive maintenance schedules for every tool. It doesn't matter whether the tool is in use or not. The maintenance of each tool comes with a checklist of the tasks to perform.
- Facilitates for specific scheduling of preventive maintenance of tools. This need arises when special work is set. One can also set maintenance priorities of the tools that need it.
- Reports keep a track of history, the scheduling of upcoming maintenance required. Keeps track of the entire information of tools which includes tool number, description. Material. Supplier, quantity, inventory, ordered quantity and dimensions are also included.
- Provides for the smooth navigation between the many links. One can get these links from the tool list in the inventory. It also contains other details like the manufacturer and the modules.
- Enables real-time communication with your suppliers. You can keep them updated about tool releases online. Provides for easy communication with instant messages and calls to the supplier.
- Simple Plan - The price of this plan is quoted upon request. It is suitable for manufacturing companies and small teams. It covers integrated accounting, purchase, sales, reporting, production, etc.
- Predictable Plan - The price of this plan is quoted upon request. It gives access to a robust ERP platform. It is suitable for medium-sized Industries. This includes the automotive industry, food, beverage and more.
- All-Inclusive Plan - This package is also quoted upon request. It is suitable for multi-plant global operations.
Kualitee is an all-in-one software testing tool that enables you to create, organize, execute test case, and track issues in-depth. It is tailored for easy onboarding and usability via an interactive and clean interface. It offers high-end integrations with popular tools minimizing the learning curve through familiarity. With Kualitee, companies can efficiently execute test cases allowing communication within the team and gauging meaningful metrics on its powerful dashboard. You can run multiple test cycles, configure profiles to dedicate roles to teammates, utilize its API's for simplifying the testing process, and automatically streamline everything. Kualitee is your next ALM alternative!
Kualitee is one of the best could-based test management solutions that support both manual and automated testing. The integration with Jira, Selenium, Bitbucket, and Jenkins makes you perform your tests efficiently and effectively. It offers a user-friendly interface, e-mail notifications, enhanced security, various test cycles, formats, and access medium, versatile user control, laser focus visibility, mobile app test management, automated testing, defect management, test case management, requirements planning and a strong dashboard are also provided. As a consequence, it reduces the stress level of the project and saves you from the hassle.
- Supports both Manual and Automated Testing
- Test Case Management and Execution
- Issue Tracking
- Custom Test and Bug Reports
- Requirements Planning
- Dashboard Metrics
- Kualitee Mobile App
- Community Free
- Silver: $45/month
- Gold: $200/month
- Enterprise: Contact Us