It was said that money and time are the lifeblood of any business or company. The correlation is obvious: time is money.
Time tracking software tools are intended to enable people and companies to maintain track of the hours which is performed by employees particular duties (or in general, the intervals).
These software are used mainly by freelancers, professional business and contractors.
The most cost-efficient, user-friendly and multiple-time entry software for tiny companies. This software also includes project management, invoicing customers, and reporting in detail. Over dozens of products, we have examined and then compiled this list of top time tracking software.
With the ProjectManager, you can always understand how your team is making progress on the real-time dashboard. In the widgets, you can view task status, general project progress and team workload which are always up to date.
- You can monitor your team progress along with the manner, as your team updates their job and always know how much time you have spent on assignments.
- Time manuals synchronize with the work updates of the team and are locked when you are receiving them. Now, you can approve them in one click, when advised that time sheets are prepared for evaluation.
- You can easily add time to time sheets because ProjectManager synchronizes the tasks of the team with the timesheet tool.
- Easy reports can monitor progress on time, workload, accessibility, job efficiency and more with one click. Likewise, you can view, share and print via Excel, CSV or PDF.
- Personal Plan: Get this plan at $15 which is suitable for personal use and you can include 5 users in it.
- Team Plan: If you have a team of appx 10 members then go for this plan which cost you at $20.
- Business Plan: This is the most popular plan at $25 which include unlimited projects and all the features.
Starting and stopping timescales while you're on your to-do list, or entering all your hours in one go. Harvest allows you to keep track of your moment in any manner. It integrates seamlessly with your apps, so you don't need to leave your favorite tools to begin a time tracking.
- The report of each individual demonstrates time entries for each day of the week so that you can explore their job in details.
- Taking timesheet information into interactive visual reports helps you to decide wisely and guarantee the smooth running of your projects.
- See how long and how close you are to your budget while you monitored a project. In order to get a clearer knowledge of the project, break down all the information by individual or work.
- Pull the checkable time and costs into invoices automatically. Do you want more control over what your customer charges? No issue! You can also create an invoice manually.
- Monthly Plan: Buy this product at $12 which includes unlimited products.
- Yearly Plan: To get this service for a whole year pay $129.6
Each member of your team is logged here for the time spent on the tasks. This helps to ensure accuracy in customer charging, to monitor the pace of the project and also to identify and resolve bottlenecks quickly.
- You can monitor the time you spend on each assignment with Zoho Projects timers. After the task is done, the time invested will be added to the timesheet automatically. You can also add manually any time spent when you are going on the DIY path.
- Managers can check their team's logged time and decide on checkable times and actions.
- The report for the projects provides a snapshot of the minutes spent on each of your projects. In addition, timesheet reports are accessible, with time spent on each customer and time reports from each staff member.
- The calendar is also integrated, it's not just a venue for event planning. You can also see here the distribution of assignments, landmarks, and bugs in the next few days.
- Standard Plan: This plan cost you of $150 which includes 5 Project templates, 5GB files storage and more.
- Express Plan: Buy this plan at $482 which comprises with features like unlimited projects compatibility and 20GB file storage.
- Premium Plan: Purchase this plan at $1025 with 20 client compatibility and files up to 100GB.
- Enterprise Plan: Get this plan at $1508 with 25 client users and files upto 120GB.
DeskTrack is an automated time tracking tool which records the insight details of the desktop i.e. it keeps the list of applications opened, URLs browsed, files opened with the total time spent on them. This record allows you in identifying the actual work is done & distractions faced all through the day. It is also useful to manage the project timesheets by linking the files and URLs to the specified projects. Whereas, it helps in increasing efficiency & productivity by 40%.
Why use DeskTrack?
Automated Time Tracking:
DeskTrack is a fully automatic time tracking software, without any human intervention. It provides the record of actual hours spent on each activity i.e total time on the system, idle time (when the user is away from the system), meeting hours, projects, etc.
Increase Efficiency and Productivity by 40%:
It’s a robust solution which is helping individuals, companies, and teams in increasing productivity and efficiency by analyzing the working style and improving the bad working habits.
Remote Team Management:
DeskTrack Analytic App will help in getting connected to the team and their work from anywhere anytime, it keeps 100 % transparency. You may access the team’s task, projects they are working, timesheet for a day which also helps your business to stay organized and productive.
Identify Technology / Social Media Distractions:
We are unable to control our behavior while browsing, using social media, youtube, etc. we spent hours on them. With this URL Tracking feature, we can put the URLs (like youtube, facebook, etc which distracts the mind) as blacklisted URLs and easily identify the unproductive hours or the time we wasted.
It keeps the list of files and URLs opened on the system, these files and URLs can be directly linked to the projects and task which helps in recording the time spent on the projects.
- Automated Time Tracking
- URL Tracking
- Application Tracking
- Document Title and Path Tracking
- Track Projects in Real-Time
- Mail Tracking (Outlook and Gmail)
- Real-Time Reporting
- Desktop Screenshots
- Mobile App Time Tracking
- Offline Time Tracking to Working Hours
Time Doctor is a great tool that tracks your time and productivity. It is a perfect software for people who are managing remote teams or those who are working from home, freelancers and digital nomads. Because the software is capable of generating detailed analytics of where time is spent in the workday, more businesses and entrepreneurs have adopted the new technology of monitoring employees who are working in remote places. Time Doctor doesn't only track the total time spent by each person on your team, but it is also capable of providing you detailed reports on their productivity, computer screenshots, invoices, and so much more.
The software is compatible with all devices including Linux machines. It can be installed on tablets, mobiles phones and even on your Chrome browser, too. We track wherever the work is. Our mobile app has the same tracking features as the desktop app. The settings are fully customizable depending on what your team needs. You can enable/disable the features as per your requirements.
- Track Breaks
- Time Use Alerts
- Chat Monitoring
- Powerful Reports
- Supports All Devices
- Powerful Integration
- Off Track Reminders
FREE for 14 days.
Buy at $9.99 per user per month