The digital timing and attendance systems today give enterprises everything they need to manage all aspects of their working time. They rather than relying on paper time sheets to monitor when employee start and finally finish its day.
It involves employee’s time tracking through which you can find out when and how many hours your staff work, their timetables and their demands for time-outs.
To know about this solution first you need to understand what is time clock software – Time clock software is a type of program that helps you to record hours worked and clock times for employees. HR departments and management of different lines use time clock software to enhance the accuracy of employee information and to streamline payroll tasks.
The hours are stored automatically in a database and can be exported later rather than being recorded by the staff on tablets or manual punch time cards.
This article gives an overview of the time clock software in the market including major suppliers and popular characteristics. We also have a case study and data on how to select the finest time clock software that meets your requirements.
Time Clock Software
EasyClocking's solutions for personnel management enhance the fundamental value of the time and attendance activities of customers. You can automate your staff participation with EasyClocking's time & attendance schemes, which means that the cost of direct and indirect work is reduced significantly. The software has a powerful, simple to use interface that allows you to handle time attendance information nearly anywhere in real time.
- The solutions enable you to make informed real-time choices so that you can readily transform data into useful information.
- EasyClocking provided a safe staff benefit management portal where the staff is able to log in, view paid time off and keep up-to-date with change.
- This browser-based interface of next generation gives you an instant real-time insight to efficiently manage the attendance data of your business.
- The job costing function gives you the capacity to handle your employment in simple ways and enables your employee, department, task type to identify labor costs due to projects or employment.
To know the pricing details of this software you need to contact its vendor.
2. Time Doctor
Time Doctor is a time-tracking and management solution for web-based companies to monitor the efficiency of employees. It provides time tracking tools, monitoring of internet activity, management of payroll and reporting. Further, this software also allows customers to enter the time spent on every project to calculate checkable and unscheduled hours of work. The surveillance function reports the activities of the employees with screenshot captures.
- The payroll feature enables companies to record working hours for employees and produce payrolls weekly and monthly.
- It also incorporates multiple project management and accounting programs including JIRA, Salesforce, Basecamp and Slack and also available as a mobile application for Android and iOS devices.
- Servers of the software encrypt all data, information, logs, and screenshots to allow yourself to be peaceful.
- Provides customer support in many languages via email, telephone, live chat, and online assistance desk.
Time Doctor’s time clock software comes with a price tag of $9.99/user/month. Also, it offers you 14 days free trial option.
The time tracker software from Hubstaff is running on the desktop or as an app, making time tracking simple. You can send an invoice to customers, pay staff, view comprehensive reports and much more once the time is monitored.
Hubstaff is a heavenly application sent to you if you are a freelancer or have teams that are working remotely. Besides the core time monitoring function, it lets you track and schedule the level of worker activity, app, and URL.
- Create the most precise schedules to readily charge customers and pay for your team.
- You can set pay rates for each team member or project once so that payments are automatically sent according to the hours worked during the pay period.
- The system also includes in-depth reporting for fast and smart decision making with actionable insights and other appropriate information.
- Its internet programming application offers you an easy tracker and personal planner for employees.
Use its 14 days free trial or you can purchase its basic plan that costs you at $5/month.