In a world where everything is interconnected, communication has to be seamless. However, traditional telephones across your workplace are not enough. In addition to that, public networks do not always provide you with the best audio or video calling experience that you can potentially have. Therefore, you should check out telephony software.
This is a medium through which you can not only conduct distraction-less calls but also enjoy other features and benefits from recording calls to creating a call center environment. They use PBX and VoIP technologies which connect phone lines and extensions. This kind of connectivity is extremely useful in call centers as customers look for high-quality communication with company representatives to solve their queries. Therefore, telephony software can be of great help to organizations.
In this article, you will come across 3 best telephony software of this year. Moreover, you will get to know their features so you can choose the one that best suits you.
1. Genesys PureCloud
This software is known to be an all-in-one solution that combines VoIP telco services, contact center, business telephony, and collaboration tools in a single interface. It is an omnichannel contact center which is available in 15 different languages. Besides that, it has the latest industry-standard security certifications. Moreover, its softphone and native mobile apps keep you connected so that you can access the software from anywhere.
- It converts calls, chats, emails, social expressions and texts into a single conversation and seamless customer dialogue.
- You can port your existing numbers to PureCloud Voice services for free. Alternatively, you can find available numbers and purchase them in a searchable inventory of US telephone numbers.
- PureCloud gives you unlimited concurrent inbound and outbound domestic calling within the contiguous US.
- The E911 services enhance employee safety and connect them automatically to local emergency centers in case of any mishappenings.
- Furthermore, customers get a speech-enabled IVR along with satisfaction surveys for a more convenient experience.
- PureCloud Communicate: This plan provides services like chat, desktop, and file sharing along with upgraded storage space. Besides that, you get auto-scaling and multi-user video conference among other services as well for a price of $20 per agent per month (billed annually).
- PureCloud 1: Along with PureCloud Communicate features, you get IVR and inbound call routing, ACD routing, CRM integration, and in-queue call flows. This plan comes at a price of $75 per agent per month (billed annually).
- PureCloud 2: For the price of $110 per agent per month, you get all PureCloud 1 features plus secure IVR, super-charged outbound dialing, dual channel recording, quality evaluation tools and ACD routing (plus email, web chat, callbacks, etc.).
- PureCloud 3: In this plan, you get additional features like screen recording, SMS inbound, web chat screen share, social media (Twitter), advanced WFM and more for $140 per agent per month. All PureCloud 2 features are included.
CDC telephony software is based on SaaS technology. With this you can creates real-time, incident-based links between major telephony systems, CRM systems and other mission-critical contact centers data sources. It has various integrations for CRM, Zendesk, Freshdesk and connectors for telephony systems like Cisco, Avaya, SwitchVox, Mitel and more. Moreover, these integrations are highly stable so that you can reconfigure it if you change a system.
- It has integrations for call recording, voice mail, call metrics and external system which agents can use for a wide range of purposes.
- The CRM application includes click2call and softphone control.
- A screen-pop feature shows telephony and database information.
- Customer service agents get highly actionable data caller data like name, location, service history, and more as soon as they receive a call from a customer.
- After the call ends, the details (and a recording if desired) is logged in the system of record automatically.
You can get CDC’s telephony CRM integration services at a price of $25 per user per month, on an annual subscription basis.
This telephony software develops telecommunication platforms that allow integration between data and voice messaging services. While it uses inbound and outbound speed dial and multi-channel call center development, various kinds of customizations are available. You can customize the service for virtual call center, auto/predictive dialers, automatic call distribution, speed-dialers, IVR scripting and much more according to the requirements of your organization.
- Chetu provides short message service center and multimedia messaging service center platforms, and support for multiple messaging protocols.
- You get video conferencing features, including real-time streaming, interactivity, screen/application sharing, electronic hand raising, etc.
- The software uses call-mining technologies implemented with AI-powered speech-recognition that provides speech to text translations of customer interactions.
- Its call center tracking software and intelligent call routing give the agents data throughout the duration of the call with a customer.
- With this, you get telephony integration software solutions from Avaya and Intuity platforms for call centers, interactive voice response systems, call management and screen-pop applications often used in telehealth and telemedicine.
You will have to contact the service provider directly to get a quote. You can reach Chetu through their website by clicking on the “Request a Consult” tab or communicate via email.
GsmSpy is software that can spy on a phone, and in this case, those of the iPhone brand and Android OS and therefore, with a specific operating system, called iOs or Android. This software is more and more sought after on the internet due to the evolution of society and new technologies.
To install the software on the Android of the person you are interested in, you must be able to access it at least once. Then download the spyware to your target Android phone, enter an email address and let the installation start.
Monitor activity on social networks. This iPhone spy software will allow you to check the activity of the targeted person on WhatsApp, Skype and iMessage, as well as Viber or Facebook Messenger.
- View Call log
- Snapchat messages
- Text messages
- Instagram posts
- WhatsApp chats
- Facebook messages
- Deleted messages
- Skype Chats
- Web History
- Viber Cats
- GPS location of the target iPhone
An essential set of monitoring features at an unbeatable price. $29.95 per month
ClearoutPhone helps you to understand whether the given phone number is valid or not and return the data enrichment like carrier type, line type, location details, etc. We validate phone numbers across the globe covering 240+ countries with a multi-level process that covers validation through multiple carrier lines, International telecom authority & 3rd party validation. The platform ensures the highest level of accuracy achievable for each number. On successful signup, you will be getting 100 Free credits which can be used for validating phone numbers via instant or bulk upload method. More than 10000 multi-sized businesses trust us with our real-time validation services.
- Instant or Quick Validation
- Bulk Verification
- Data enrichment like Timezone, Line Type, carrier info. etc
- Zapier and Hubspot integrations
- Real-time API validation
- Pay As You Go: Starts with 5000 Credits for $25.
- Monthly plan: the monthly plan starts with 5000 credits for $ 20.
- Annual plan: The pricing starts from $17.5 for 5000 credits.
6. Servetel Cloud Telephony Suite
Servetel cloud telephony suite consists of various telephony solutions like number masking, OTP verification, toll-free numbers, virtual numbers, voice broadcasting, bulk SMS, and more. Equipped with cloud technology, this software can transform your business-customer communication and help you become the market leader. It helps you work smoothly from remote locations. You can manage multiple numbers using a single device and thus keep your personal and professional numbers separate without needing more than 1 device. It also presents a smooth platform for your call center to work on. The replacement of traditional PBX systems helps you deliver a world-class experience and also save costs.
- Call recording
- Call forwarding
- Easy to use dashboard
- Agent performance analysis tool
- Call whispering and more
Servetel provides custom pricing as per your requirement. You can contact the sales team for pricing details.