Telecom expenses are a significant cost for large businesses. Office calls, customer support services, promotional calls, and promotional messages cost a lot. Keeping track of these costs is as important as any other costs. That is where the role of powerful telecom expense management software begins.
Companies can keep proper telecom costs records with proper telecom tracking software. In technical words, it is a set of commands and processes. It helps in managing and optimizing communication services.
Knowing when to buy software is essential. Purchasing telecom management software when you don’t need it will cause losses.
Is your enterprise struggling to track communication expenses between different departments?
Then it is the right time to buy the Telecom expense management software for your business. Choosing the right service provider is crucial too.
Let’s have a look at the best telecom expense management software listed below.
Telecom Expense Management Software
Calero allows users to manage their voice, data, and mobile expenses through an easy to use platform. The user interface is straightforward. Calero telecom expense management software helps enterprises in simplifying their communication services. The software covers internal and external communication costs. Interactive data sheets and analysis charts help in controlling the costs. Calero is famous among businesses. This is due to excellent customer support and transparency of the software.
- Calero bills for voice and data communications. It also includes mobile line billings along with landline billings. It is a complete solution for telecom billings.
- Chargeback tracking is possible with Calero's telecom expense management software. Chargebacks can form a big expense group if not appropriately managed.
- Call monitoring allows enterprises to prevent misuse of the company's communication services. It shows complete details of every call made.
- Invoice automation facility of Calero allows effortless invoice processing on paper or electronically. The system handles all the processes from resource allocation to bill audits.
- You can analyze your telecom data with InSight Analytics. The data discovery solution provides complete telecom data and future estimates. Enterprises use this data to make evidence-based decisions.
- Many deployment options are available for customers. They can install it on local computers or use the cloud version. Another option is to use full service as BPO.
- Dispute management systems are available in the package. You can manage the dispute filing process with Calero. It helps in improving cash flow and reducing bad debts.
Calero has not revealed the price of its telecom expense management software. The vendor has a quotation system. Company representatives can mail through Calero website and receive a price quote.
Tangoe is globally acclaimed Telecom expense management software. It does way more than just keeping call records and costs. Its fixed is a package of tools. It aims to help businesses to optimize their communication facilities. It assists in reducing the cost of operations. Further, this software support is present over mobile, desktop, and cloud. The most powerful and scalable package is cloud computing. You can manage all your telecom activities at one place with this telecom expense management software.
- Maintain data and call records with complete details. Prevent overuse of company's telecom facilities. Optimize communication through billing voice communications over mobile and landline.
- Automate minor business processes like invoice management. Process and approve invoices automatically. It allows managers to focus on the core activities of the business.
- Users can manage all inventory data on the same platform. They can maintain asset records, purchase and return tracking. Product tracking, warranty management, and cost alignment can be easily done to maximize revenues.
- Connect telecom assets and data to several vendors. The connection provides various authorization types. You can expand your telecom activities through outsourcing to other vendors.
- Secure systems are the most significant advantage of Tangoe. The latest security standards and multi-layer protection facilities are present on the software.
- Understand telecom data with world-class analysis platform. Transparent data presentation service is one of its excellent features. Data inferences and future estimates through charts and graphs are available to users.
Vendors have not disclosed the price structure for Tangoe telecom expense management software. They communicate the price with potential customers through emails. You can request a price quotation on Tangoe's official website.
3. Cass Information Systems
Cass provides a smart telecom solution through its Telecom expense management software. The software comes in cloud variant and desktop version.
Cass TEM software allows enterprises to plan, track, and maintain telecom records. The software is also fantastic in automating various telecom-related activities. All the inventory, usage, and expense data are available to the user at one single platform. You can experience seamless telecom maintenance with Cass information systems.
- Provision management goes hand-in-hand with telecom management. ExpenseSmart maintains provision and inventory records. It prevents inaccurate billings.
- The software runs continuous audit systems. The telecom audits are comprehensive and detailed, giving proper results.
- Cass assigns an account manager to each telecom expense management software. The manager can be sought out for advice and help in reducing telecom costs. The account manager also helps in understanding audit results.
- Invoice processing facility is an effortless way to print and collect invoices from different vendors. It helps in preventing missed out revenues.
- Transparent billing data with complete details about different departments is available. Managers can track resource allocation through billings.
- Managers can keep track of the movement of money. Also, they can make better future decisions with regular Chargeback reports. Chargeback information is always available on the portal.
- Software prepares analysis reports at the end of every month. Analysis can be also done at any time using the data analytics tools in the package.
Cass does not reveal the prices of ExpenseSmart and desktop based Telecom expense management software. They are only disclosed to email requests. You can request a price quote through the website of Cass Information Systems.