Coordination is the essence of a business. Without proper communication and coordination with your teammates, a project cannot be completed on time. Proper communication helps in sharing innovative ideas, which can enhance your work,
Thus teamwork software keeps your customers satisfied & makes communication easier.
Further, it helps you manage your projects efficiently and deliver them on time. It also allows you to assign tasks to your teammates, check the progress of your work, and give suggestions or feedback through chats or comments. So, here are some of the Best Teamwork Software that are not feature-rich but also pocket-friendly.
Teamwork is an easy-to-use project management software which helps you to interact with your team easily. It allows you to divide the project into small tasks, assign tasks to your teammates, and keep track of their progress. You can also chat with your teammates, answer their queries and listen to their suggestions. Further, it lets you share documents and files with your team as well. Moreover, the software also helps you generate invoices and can be easily integrated with many other software like FreshBooks, Google, etc. It has a customer support system to answer your queries about how to use the teamwork software.
- The dashboard helps you to organize your projects and assign tasks to your teammates. You can also set milestones, and divide a task into sub-tasks. This ensures that the tasks are completed in time.
- Teamwork allows you to chain tasks. This means that as soon as the first task is completed, the in-charge of the second task is notified via email to begin his work. This ensures continuity.
- The software has a chat platform which allows you to communicate with your employees quicker. It helps you to convey urgent notices easily, and share documents to everyone at once.
- Teamwork addresses customer grievances and queries through tickets. You can send these tickets to the respective employee and can also attach instruction or notes. You can keep track of the ticket status, and ensure that your customers are satisfied.
- It allows your clients to check the progress of their work, access files related to their project, and take part in project-related discussions. This ensures transparency, thus enhancing the trust of the customers.
The Teamwork software costs $8 per month for 10 users. Adding more 90 users will cost $4 per user, per month. For the next 150 users, you will have to pay $2.80 per user per month. After this, if you add more users, it will cost $0.88c per user per month.
Confluence helps you to complete your projects by creating, organizing, sharing and discussing tasks. It allows you to know the opinions and thoughts of your teammates through threaded comments and mentions. Your employees can upload documents for your review, and you can leave your feedback in the document itself. The software also keeps all your files in one place, so you can easily access the information you need. It can store the data in a cloud, making it easily accessible. You can restrict access to any confidential files, thus ensuring privacy.
- Confluence makes teamwork easier by enabling you and your teammates to work on the same page together. You can also share comments and feedback, and address a particular person by using the “mention” feature.
- It keeps your files organized by allowing you to create multiple folders and subfolders. It creates a kind of tree for your files, which makes it much easier to find them when needed. You can also search through the files by typing the file’s name.
- Further it lets you create content using confluence and publish it on a space that you share with your team. You can also add images, gliffy diagrams, GIFs or videos to your articles. The software stores all the versions of your articles.
- It consists of templates that make your content more appealing. You can use their templates, customize them, or create your own templates.
- Confluence can be easily integrated with software like JIRA, Google, etc. Integration with JIRA (ticket management software) is extremely useful as it helps to track projects, which ensures transparency, thus helping you to gain the trust of your clients.
Confluence software costs $10 per month for 10 users. You have to $5 per user per month for the first 100 users. For the next 150 users, you will have to pay $3.50 per user per month. After this, you will have to pay $1.10 per user per month.
Glasscubes collaboration software makes it much easier to exchange ideas and suggestions with your team. The software allows you to create an online workspace for a project where you can assemble your team, exchange ideas, make important announcements, share files and documents and seek feedback.
Glasscubes stores your files and similar data on a cloud, so you don’t lose your data even if you lose your device. The software offers support through live chat and telephone to answer your queries, thus allowing you to use the software without any trouble.
- This teamwork software helps you to make announcements and make sure they are seen by everyone. Your message will be displayed on the users’ workspace until they have acknowledged it.
- With the help of Glasscubes, you can divide the project into small tasks and specify who will do the task, and by when. It allows you to set milestones for a project, thus ensuring timely completion of work.
- Glasscubes provides a user-friendly interface in the form of a workspace. You can invite anyone to join this workspace, and quickly and securely share important information. You can also customize this interface to associate it with your brand.
- The software has a shareable whiteboard which allows users to attach notes, images or links. You can ask questions and share information at one place, and also attach documents to your conversation.
- The software is also available as an app, making it easier to access information and manage your business anytime and from anywhere.
Glasscubes teamwork software comes in 3 packages.
- Team Package - It costs $35 per month and allows 5 users. It offers a 10 GB storage, and for every additional user, you have to pay extra a $5 per month.
- Workgroup Package - This costs $70 dollars per month for 5 users, and $5 per month for 1 additional user. It offers the storage of 500GB.
- Enterprise Package - Costs $140 per month, offers unlimited storage and the fee per additional user depends on the plan you purchase.
4. MappyField 365
MappyField 365 is a must-have Dynamics CRM plugin which helps the user in visualizing the CRM data on a map. Understand the market geography properly and expand the potential of your sales team with our Dynamics CRM map integration. Dynamics CRM map integration for Sales Territory Management as the business grows bigger in size, the number of leads, and customers increases. Beyond a limit, figuring out their locations manually only through their addresses turns challenging. Further, when you have too many leads and contacts to visit in a day, it becomes difficult to sort your visits in a way that saves your time. As a result, a lot of time and energy gets wasted in trying to reach each and every one of your contacts and your team’s productivity goes down.
- Heat Map Visualization
- Route Optimization & sharing
- Reporting & analytical Dashboard
- Advanced Search
- Check-in / Check-out
- User-level Configuration
- Territory Management
- Auto Scheduling
- Live User Tracking
- Security Template
With all the amazing features, the pricing starts with just $5.9 only.