Tattoos have become extremely popular among the young generation. With the rising demand of this art, tattoo studios are having a hard time keeping up. Bookings are flooding in, and it’s becoming tough to handle all the bookings effectively and satisfy the customers.
A tattoo studio software helps you to handle the workload. It helps you manage your bookings and schedule, and can also help in receiving timely deposits from clients. This makes sure you don’t have to waste a lot of time in scheduling and rescheduling the meetings, and you can focus more on developing new designs, and focusing on your art.
Tattoo Studio Software
REV23 has been designed exclusively for managing a tattoo or body piercing studio. It schedules your appointments and sends you reminders through emails and texts, thus ensuring that you never miss an appointment. You can send the consent form to the customer, and the client can sign it on a signature pad. This saves time and enhances your goodwill amongst your clients. To top it all, REV23 is easy to use and can be taught to new employees without any trouble. The customer support system is very efficient and takes almost no time to answer your queries.
- REV23 helps you manage your schedule by allowing you to enter the details of an appointment in the built-in calendar. Also, it sends you reminders through email or text, so you don’t forget any appointment.
- This tattoo studio software manages your inventory. You can attach notes to your clients’ files and enter the colors that have been used. This helps you keep track of what colors have to be bought, or which colors are not being used at all.
- The software helps you to generate invoices. You can send these to your clients and get payments securely and instantly through credit cards.
- REV23 sends you regular reports about the status of your business. It tells you about your income and expenditure, thus helping you understand where you stand and what should be done.
- REV23 uses a cloud calendar. This allows you to check your appointments even on your mobile phone which in turn helps you keep track of your schedule.
You can subscribe to REV23 in 3 ways.
- Pay $59.99 per month for 2 PCs. Adding an additional PC will cost you $6.99 per month.
- Buy a prepaid annual subscription at the rate of $659.89 per annum for 2 devices.
- The software is also available at a one-time payment of $1199.99 for one PC. You can buy the annual upgrades for $699.99, and if you want to install it on an additional PC, you will have to pay $139.99.
2. Simple Inked
Simple Inked tattoo studio software is versatile software which can be used for multi-artist or solo artist tattoo studio, or a multi-location studio. It is a perfect way to keep your customers satisfied, as it allows your customers to make bookings online, displays welcome notes to new or existing customers, and sends discount vouchers or gift vouchers to your regular customers. This encourages customer loyalty and brings in more clients. Simple Inked helps you manage your schedule and sends you reminders for your appointments. It is easy to use and has a fabulous customer support system to answer your queries.
- This tattoo studio software stores your data on your web browser so you can access it from anywhere, anytime, and from any device.
- Your customers can book appointments easily, thanks to Simple Inked’s online booking system. This also saves you from handling innumerable phone calls and struggling to take note of every appointment.
- The software encourages customer loyalty by sending gift vouchers to your regular customers. This keeps them attached to your studio.
- Simple Inked can be easily integrated with Xero. You can import data about your transactions through Simple Inked, which makes accounting much easier. The software also displays statistics of your performance on your dashboard.
- The software has a knowledge base full of articles and tutorials about how to use the software. It also has a highly responsive customer support system, so you don’t face any trouble setting up the system.
Simple Inked comes in 3 packages, depending upon the size of your business.
- Single Package costs $21.99 per month and has 1 appointment column.
- Standard Package, having 2-3 appointment columns, costs $56.99 per month.
- Unlimited Package, costing $113.99 per month, has unlimited appointment columns.
TattooGenda is a very reliable tattoo studio management software which keeps track of customer bookings, details, and their orders. It sends automated texts to your customers reminding them of their due payments or their appointments. You can keep a record of your past customers, saving you from the trouble from maintaining a large number of files. The software schedules your appointments for you, thus keeping you organized.
Moreover, you can also track customer deposits and send them reminders regarding the same. TattooGenda is the perfect software to manage your appointments and dealings and keep you free from the tedious part of your artful job.
- TattoGenda helps you to record bookings easily. You can manage the booking of a particular artist, attach images, and even book more than one date for a single client.
- The software helps you record every detail of a booking. The client’s phone number, the size, color, and place of getting the tattoo; the software ensures that you don’t miss anything.
- Using TattooGenda, you can send automatic emails to your clients regarding their booking summaries, and follow-up texts. You can also send reminders for deposit payments.
- The software reminds your customers about their appointment at least a day in advance. You can change the time period, or even disable this function.
- TattooGenda keeps a record of your past customers and their bookings. This tells you who are your regular customers and even helps you understand their wants by analyzing previous bookings.
TattooGenda comes in 4 packages.
- Free package is ideal for solo artist studios and charges $0.011/email reminder.
- The package costing $11.40/month is ideal for studios having a maximum of 4 artists, and charges $0.011/email reminder, providing the first 40 emails free of cost.
- The $25.07/month package is ideal for studios with up to 10 artists and the same amount is charged for email reminder with the first 100.
- This package cost is $55.84/month for studios with more than 10 artists, charges the same amount for email reminders and provides the first 200 emails free of cost.
TattooPro is complete cloud software that helps tattoo studios, tattoo shop owners, independent artists, and piercing studio owners run their stores without worrying about the overall operations.
A "Business-in-a-box cloud application for the tattoo studios", that's precisely how we love to introduce it to our ultra-creative customers. It helps streamline all operations of your tattoo shop and increases the overall productivity of your entire team.
This point-of-sale and scheduling software connects your marketing, appointments, payment, and invoicing in one fully-fledged software solution. TattooPro is revolutionizing how tattoo shops treat their customers and employees - it's truly the best of both worlds.
Customer Management – helps customers with scheduling and appointment bookings, and also keep an eye on your customers
POS – a point of sale system that works well with iPads and Tablets, integrates well with Punchey hardware, for easy checkout
Marketing – SMS messaging, promotional emails to reach out to your favorite customers, and analytics so you know what’s happening as a result of your efforts
Shop Management – maintain your reviews and online reputation, and supports employee payroll and incentives
- Solo: $149 per month
Manage up to 1000 contacts in this start-up plan.
2 artist calendars for you and your apprentice.
- Shop $249 per month
Manage up to 5000+ contacts in this next-level plan.
Artist Calendars: Unlimited
Unlimited artist calendars to take your shop to the next level.