Many of us have turned away from the old pen and paper notebook and have organized the company using task management software.
What is a Task Management Software?
As the name itself indicates, the task manager contributes effectiveness, efficiency and schedule during the lifecycle to the management of a large project.
Not only does the task management software helps in planning resources, project evaluations, milestones, etc. They also help identify problems, change statistical and resources priority in accordance with the circumstances.
In this post, we are going over a couple of popular task management software options, which will help you choose the right one for you!
Task Management Software
Easynote is a better way for you or your team to generate, monitor and assign duties with simple and efficient design. It is used by over 15,000 + businesses. Create unlimited projects and manage access to those in a very simple way. And you can create an unlimited number of tasks in each project.
- You can use and store whatever you want, as it offers you 1 GB of free storage. You can add or simply attach files to the project to particular assignments.
- Easynote made it extremely simple for your team members to manage, communicate and collaborate.
- Meanwhile, share your calendar, track the time spent by a team member on a particular job, while interacting readily with everyone on your team.
- See all time limits and who is accountable in the calendar perspective. This provides a timely summary of your project and your team.
- Business Plan: You can avail the services at $5/mo which comes with features like 5GB storage and extra 11 apps.
- Extended Plan: Buy this plan at $10/mo which includes 10GB storage, google calendar integration and more.
Create a project, add as many team members as you want, allocate tasks and track progress each other. The flexible project panels of MeisterTask adapt to your workflow and ensure that everyone is always on one page. Task administration was never more intuitive.
- The customizable dashboard of MeisterTask is your great point of departure for a successful day. See your projects, obtain a fast summary of your open assignments, and decide what to concentrate on that day.
- An internet mind mapping application which allows you to brainstorm other people in real time and visually generate project plans.
- Seek the ease and the fun of cooperative work leadership on the go from the free applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, MacOS and Windows!
- In MeisterTask, there is a room for every job to finish all the data that you need. Talk to your team members about the work information, upload files, set deadlines and add checklist items.
- Pro Plan: Get this plan in your business at the price of $8.25 which includes recurring tasks, multiple checklists and many more.
- Business Plan: To buy this plan pay $20.75 which comes with features like custom fields, group sharing and more.
- Enterprise Plan: Contact the website admin to get the pricing details of this plan.
This software allows you to monitor everything in one location so that you can get everything accomplished and quickly manage all other aspects. Moreover, Todoist provides you trust that everything is organized and taken into consideration so that you can make progress on what is essential to you.
- Organize your duties and projects easily and prioritize them so that you can always understand exactly what to work on next.
- Create custom task opinions with due date, project, label, assignor, or any combination of filters you want.
- Set your daily and weekly objectives and visualize your trends in productivity.
- Project segments and subtasks gradually map your projects and objectives.
Get all the premium features of Todoist at $3 per month.
Taskeye is the ultimate Task Management Software used for Task Management, Field staff real-time tracking and field staff monitoring.
The most powerful function for this app is task management which is executed with the help of our Task Tracking Software effortlessly. Tasks can be organized and scheduled in a way so that every worker gets allocated their task well in advance. This considerably enhances on-field performance efficiently.
This is an exclusive feature for the management that allows them to constantly assess and evaluate the performance of their employees. The managers can track the daily tasks of employees and can even analyze their efficiency in doing such tasks. There are also several analytic and reports to review the employee’s performance.
The management can monitor the movement and location of its employees continuously. This not only helps the managers in employee evaluation but also takes the burden of proving their efficiency of the employees’ shoulders. In fact, employees can also send a picture or any other information to the management in real-time via our app.
Real-Time Employee Tracking Features.
50+ Unique Alerts.
Report available Notification and Sms.
Employee Attendance Report
Employee Total Working Hours Features
Allocation of multiple tasks using a single click.
Task Completion Report
Audio and Video Recording
- Depend according to the size of the Industry
5. ProProfs Project
ProProfs Project is a tool that gets attention from business owners owing to its gamut of features. This project management software enables its users to boost their business’s productivity and assess their team’s performance.
At present, the demand for PM software has reached new heights because business owners want to keep the triple constraints of the project — Scope, Time, and Budget — at a secured level. Plus, you get great help during each phase of the project, which consequently, ensures success.
By means of ProProfs Project, you can handle multiple projects with ease. Your project team also feels empowered as they can collaborate with other departments without dealing with the hassle of messy email threads.
- Task dependencies - Sometimes, there is a need to bring teams in different departments together to complete a specific project task. You can create task dependencies with ProProfs Project, which helps you get dependent tasks done painlessly.
- Gantt charts - Keeping a tab on the progress of projects is one of the major job responsibilities. Gantt charts make project visualization a breeze.
- Insightful reports - The success of projects depends on the way your team is performing. You can create reports to get insights into team performance, which, in turn, helps you tie up loose ends later on.
- Task priorities - During the development phase, you must set priority for each task so that the quality or delivery time of deliverables doesn’t get compromised at any point in time. So, set task priorities with ProProfs Project and rectify loopholes proactively.
- File sharing - During the project life cycle, you have to exchange information at times. With this project management tool, you can share files seamlessly.
- Automated Invoicing - To maintain the credibility of your business, you must ensure that there will be no monetary differences. At this juncture, ProProfs Project acts as a helping hand, as its automated invoicing functionality makes sure that you generate accurate invoices.
- Time tracking - Keeping a record of productive hours is the key to having projects on the track. This project management software comes with a time tracking feature, which shows how much time is being spent on each project task.
- Calendar view - To avoid hassles during the execution phase, you must plan out things proactively so that each project executive knows what needs to be delivered. Through the calendar view, impeccable project planning can be done.
The pricing model of this project management software comprises:
- Forever Free: This plan doesn’t cost you a dime as it’s free of cost. You can go for this plan if you want to manage 3 projects with 10 users and have no problem with the branding of ProProfs.
- Solopreneur: This plan starts from $19/month, and you can manage 10 projects without facing any limitations regarding users, teams, or guests.
- Team: This plan starts from $49/month, and you can manage projects up to 50. Plus, you will get access to features like task dependencies, data exportation, etc.
- Unlimited: This premium carries the price tag of $199/month, but you also get top-end benefits like custom branding, dedicated support, live training, etc.
6. Staff Timer App
Staff Timer App is a solution for employers and organizations who need to manage remote employees whether in office or globally, it allows you to generate automated payrolls, calculate attendance, and best of all allows you to perform real-time monitoring of your employees irrespective of the timezones. The app is perfect for teams working remotely and managers who hire freelancers. It not only generates automated payrolls it also allows you to bill your clients per hour now each of your projects is billed and in-store. The app will allow you to keep a record of every employee you can monitor them through screenshots and if you cannot monitor them hourly you can watch an entire day video compiled in under a minute for your use.
- Real-time monitoring
- Task tracking
- Record and assign the task
- Screenshot every minute
- Intelligence report
- Daily work videos
Contact the sales team for the pricing details.