Talent management software is a recruiting tool that is used by organizations to manage their recruiting processes and to appoint people. These recruiting software helps you in gathering qualified applicants and is also useful in strengthening the workforce of a company. You can conduct personal, video interviews, pre-employment screening for your organization to select the best talent.
By investing and efficiently implementing talent management software, HR can spend less time on challenging tasks and concentrate more on hiring talent. Moreover, these software are also used by companies to offer their workers online training classes to enhance their abilities.
Here, in this article, we are discussing 3 best and well-known talent management software that will perfectly help you in your business.
Talent Management Software
CEIPAL TalentHire is an applicant tracking system that is fully scalable and is intended to discover more hires using less time and less money. Further, it improves your complete hiring processes from identifying vacancies to sourcing and screening applicants and also digitally onboarding them.
- Digitize more features and decrease the documentation by a digital signature, e-Verify and other e-boarding tools available to candidates.
- Make use of AI's power and get superior candidates through robust, automated resumé filters and analyses in less time.
- With the help of a fully optimized CRM suite, you can manage ongoing clients, explore new leads, and form real customer relationships.
- The completely digital invoicing system integrates with QuickBooks Web and Desktop versions which save your time and money.
Offers a monthly subscription pricing structure, depending on the number of employees and recruiters. The minimum pricing is $81 per month.
Cornerstone recruiting software enables you to employ better applicants in less time with social sourcing, cooperative employment capabilities, applicant management, and employee referrals. Additionally, you can access collected data from different recruiting processes in other talent management tools like onboarding, learning, performance, and more.
- Organizations can deliver, monitor and report various training possibilities with Cornerstone Learning (video, ILT, virtual sessions), with a seamless combination of performance, compensation, and succession.
- Integrated with a number of HRMS/HRIS and ERP solutions. Users can monitor candidates to define their greatest talent sources, start and automate the recruitment process, handle interviews and personalize onboard plans.
- Cornerstone Recruiting provides an engaging experience for your candidates, streamlines your recruitment and on-boarding procedures and makes more intelligent recruitment choices.
You need to contact their sales team for pricing details.
PeopleStreme software for talent management helps you to conduct extensive talent identification and profiling processes. Moreover, it comes with an employee engagement platform and allows them to make career planning like to define career pathing, plan career development & get organization aware of their career aspirations.
- With PeopleStreme, your staff can readily access data about their positions and description of their position.
- It’s workshops for managers guarantee that your staff is aware of the advantages and how it helps them attain greatness.
- Allows you to customize your new HR platform to match your colors, logo, rating scales, manager roles & much more.
- With this software of talent management, you can unveil the hidden abilities of your staff.
Contact the sales team of PeopleStreme for pricing information.