T-shirts are one of the most desired forms of clothing today. They are appropriate for almost all occasions.
And who doesn’t love personalized T-shirts? Almost all of you would love to stand out in the crowd, right? Or do you want to start a business of T-shirt designing?
Many of us believe that personalizing our T-shirts, or rather, designing our own T-shirt is a headache.
By the help of t-shirt designing software, your customers can easily personalize their t-shirts as per their requirements.
To get rid of this myth, we have listed in this article, the top easy-to-use T-shirt designing software, so that you can choose the best for yourself.
T Shirt Design Software
1. Design ‘N’ Buy
Design ‘N’ Buy is a web-to-print T-shirt design software which is easy to use and cost effective. Even if you are a newcomer, you will not face any problems in using this software, as it comes with a user manual and live training session by experts. Overall, this design software is definitely one of the best choices for beginners.
Key Features of Design ‘N’ Buy
- You may apply and format borders for cliparts, and choose a color for each layer of the clipart.
- Allows you to use multi-line text and adjust the spacing. You can also select borders for your text, and decide the thickness and color of the border.
- A variety of categorized design templates which can be edited to further personalize the product.
- Upload pictures from the device storage, or from Instagram, Flickr or Picasa. Features an advanced image editor and image health monitor to check the print quality.
- Shows detailed break-up of price, to ensure protection against unfair pricing.
- Offers 2D and 3D preview with 360 degrees rotation. You can download the preview as pdf with watermark.
- Live training sessions by experts to assist you in understanding all the features. The software can be used even on tablets and mobile phones.
There are two pricing options. The monthly subscriptions cost $540 for 3 months or $1440 for 12 months. On the other hand, if you go for a lifetime subscription, you don’t need to share your revenue or pay a commission. If you want to host your product at the site, you will have to pay $240 per month.
This web-to-print software can be used across all devices and web browsers. It keeps the customers engaged by providing amazing features at a user-friendly interface. This software is more appropriate for businessmen. It is designed in a manner so that business owners can keep their customers happy without much effort on their part.
Key Features of inkXE
- Supports all types of printing methods- DTG Print, sublimation, heat print, etc.
- Allows users to upload images from all devices and social media sites and in any format. It automatically checks the image resolution.
- It has various masks and filters and allows to change or remove colors from images on a real-time basis. You can convert the image to grayscale and mention the grayscale value. You can even vectorize the image.
- It comes with unique text effects and even allows the customers to upload and edit their own text effect in real-time.
- Offers more than 10,000 free vector cliparts, apart from templates and shapes and silhouettes. You can create your own template, clipart, and shape using their tool.
- It provides a vast variety of preloaded background patterns. Further, it also allows you to create your own distress effects easily.
- This software has an artwork approval feature to detect and correct mistakes like low resolution or typos. This prevents defects, thus reducing the number of unhappy customers.
- Allows customer to get the whole sports jersey kit (socks, shots, etc along with T-shirts) based on the same design created by them in one product.
This software has two versions. Downloading the standard version will cost you around $2499. The enterprise version will cost around $3999. The versions differ in features, the details of which can be found on their website. They even have a helpline number to help you decide which version will be better for you.
Customily is a T-shirt designing software which allows customers to create their design by choosing from a wide variety of clipart, templates, fonts, etc. In short, Customily is more customer-friendly, suitable for those who want to conduct business through well-known e-commerce websites. It is easy to use and offers some great features to create a fabulous design which suits the customer’s need.
Key Features Of Customily
- Customily allows seamless integration with many e-commerce sites like Magento, Bigcommerce, and Shopify. This is useful if you prefer marketing your products through these sites only.
- The T-shirt-design software allows the customer to create their design after which a file is generated. This file can be sent directly to the manufacturer without any human interference. This ensures accuracy.
- It reduces cost by offering an easy exchange of designs through the web.
- While creating a design, the user gets a live preview of their creation. This enhances customer’s trust as they know exactly what they will get.
- Since there are practically no middlemen between placing the order and sending the design to manufacturers, the deliveries are much faster. The absence of procedural delays also implies that the process is faster even during the peak season.
- The software has an interactive surface, which attracts and retains customers.
- Customily allows the customers to share the story behind their designs. This integrates the customers and brings a sense of attachment, which encourages them to stay connected with the company.
Customily has two kinds of plans. The “per product” plan further has two divisions, both having a minimum limit of 12 products. The $8 per product per month plan doesn’t allow you to download production files while the $16 per product per month plan offers that feature.
The $275 per month “unlimited” plan allows the only preview, whereas the $458 per month “unlimited” plan allows you to download production files.
4. T-shirt Design Software
Step into offering personalized t-shirts by integrating T-shirt Design Software with your online e-store. It let your customers design their favorite Happy porter, Iron man t-shirts the way they want to. Merge the power of e-store with personalization to amplify your business success.
For a customized t-shirt business, it allows to set up products and set specific printable design area which can be personalized using a visual design editor. Users can also manage the library of clipart and fonts as well as offer pre-designed templates which makes it easy for customers to personalize. For end-users, it offers a clean and easy user interface that even a novice can operate to create a great looking t-shirt design within a fraction of seconds.
It comes with a user-friendly flow so that customers can design the t-shirts quickly and place orders. Design, Order, Print, Ship. It is that simple. If required you can also customize the overall flow of the business according to your expectations. Overall, once an order is placed, you can get it printed with vendors and send it for shipping. It supports various printing methods so it becomes easy for you to manage printing tasks. Hence, its eCommerce flow remains easy and secured.
- Ready-to-use clipart library
- Customizable clipart
- Social media connection
- Advanced Image Effects
- Text features
- Custom fonts upload
- Printing Method Management
- Edit designs in the cart
- Group object management
ESSENTIAL :- $1499
PREMIUM :- $2499
ADD-ONS :- $2723
PRO :- $79.99 /mo
ULTIMATE :- $139.99 /mo
STANDARD:- $299 + $39.99/mo
PRO :- $299 + $79.99/mo
ULTIMATE :- $299 + $139.99/mo
5. Product Design Software
Product Designer Tool from Brush Your Ideas is a complete web-to-print solution to get you started in the personalization industry. A platform-independent tool that can be integrated into any eCommerce store, can let you offer customization of several products including mugs, t-shirts, pen drives, gadget skins, stationery items, and more.
Once you integrate this tool into your e-store, your customers can select the product and start designing it the way they want. By applying different networks, text animation, images, they can easily make customizations without any technical know-how. It comes with the simple and user-engaging UI with which users can easily find and utilize the features. To extend your web-to-print capabilities further, you also get the native mobile app with which customizations become swift irrespective of the place and time.
Brush Your Ideas has been a well-known name in the web-to-print industry for 12 years now, with 70+ countries, with 430+ Product storefronts already running online.
- High-Quality ClipArt Library: Your customers can craft their products using high-quality artwork from our library available for different categories.
- Personalized Image Upload: Let your customers upload their choice of images onto the products from mobile devices and social media platforms.
- Background Color: Customers can set the background of their product from the available color palette.
- Text Editor: Customers can edit the text with various effects using the rich text editor.
- Preloaded Fonts Gallery: Our tool provides your customers with built-in font styles to choose from.
- Object Management: Your customers can set the alignments and layers of the selected objects to perfectly design the products.
- Autoload Masking on Products: Your customers can contain certain areas of the product where customers would not be able to design or apply any sort of customizations.
- Save and Reuse Designs: Your customers can save and reuse their created designs from the designer tool.
- Multilingual Support: Admin can enable multiple languages supported on the store from the back end.
ESSENTIAL :- $1499
PREMIUM :- $2499
ADD-ONS :- $3171
PREMIUM :- $139/mo
ADD-ONS :- $174/mo
ESSENTIAL:- $349 + $99/mo
PREMIUM :- $349 + $159/mo
ADD-ONS :- $174/mo
4. Custom API Pricing: