Online survey is an excellent way to engage with the audience and get valuable feedback from them. There are many companies around the globe who are utilizing online surveys for various reasons such as to gather customer feedback, conduct market research, gauge customer satisfaction along with employee satisfaction and much more.
Earlier the surveying process used to be time-consuming but today online software has made it easier to create and conduct surveys within just a few minutes. Online survey software and questionnaire tools will help you get deeper insights into your brand, target audience and consumers. It will help your team test new products, identify consumer sentiment about your brand and measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
To help you make an informed decision, here are the top survey software reviews of 2020:
Qualtrics is an enterprise-grade online survey software, deliberately designed for sophisticated market research. It is easy to use, yet has some prominent features that allow you to scale for complex qualitative search. Furthermore, it can adapt to various market research mechanisms such as concept testing, brand tracking, Ad testing, customer insights and much more.
- Using this software, you can easily transform your data into actionable insights with AI features such as topic and sentiment text analysis, advanced survey methodologies and built-in statistical expertise.
- This online survey software reaches your audience via any channel including website, social, email, in-app, voice assistants, IVR, chatbots or any other channel.
- Qualtrics offers enterprise-level security, monitoring, privacy, and data access control features. This means that you can easily safeguard your sensitive data, whilst adhering to global security laws.
- It comes with powerful APIs and 16 system-level Integrations that will help you adapt Qualtrics with your business workflow. Hence, you will get better insights and drive improved outcomes.
- Additionally, It has over 100+ question types, easy-to-use interface, and robust logic. It also features AB tests, display logic, skips logic, advanced branching, advanced piping and more.
- Qualtrics allows you to make free accounts, in which you get to have 100 responses, 8 question types, one active survey, 10 outgoing emails, unlimited questions, survey logic and randomization, summary reports and filtering, no expiration date.
Additionally, the pricing details of paid plans have not been disclosed by the vendor. You need to contact the representatives for price quotes.
SurveyMonkey is a browser-based online survey software which is comparatively easy to use and allows quick data analysis than any other survey software. This software lets the users create and customized surveys and distribute them via email, web, social media and various other channels. It also features customized branding and lets you filter and compare data, export data and create custom reports.
Moreover, it is an ideal solution for small-scale and medium-sized businesses as it is a popular survey tool and has a rich set of features including unlimited surveys, survey analytics, and 24/7 support.
- SurveyMonkey can scale up with your company. It helps you secure your confidential data, administer and control the company’s accounts and collaborate easily with the team by sharing insights.
- You can use the survey collectors to send out surveys via chat, web, mobile, email, social media and more.
- Using this survey software, you can easily, extract survey insights and share them with your team to drive business growth.
- With paid plans, you get to execute customized branding by creating custom themes, selecting fonts, adding your logo and building custom thank-you pages.
- SurveyMonkey’s survey logic has rich features such as advanced branching, page skip logic, conditional questions, advanced piping, AB tests and more.
Individual Plans -
- Standard Plan: It is priced at $37/month. It includes unlimited surveys, unlimited questions, unlimited responses, quizzes with custom feedback, data exports, text analysis, skip logic only, etc.
- Advantage Plan: This comes at $384/year. The plan has unlimited surveys, unlimited questions, advanced data reports, question & answer piping, A/B testing and more.
- Premier Plan: It is priced at $1188/year. Along with the above-mentioned features, this plan also includes advanced branching and piping, fully branded surveys, custom survey link, etc.
Team Plans -
- Advantage Plan: It is priced at $336/user/year, starts with 3 users and has a set of core features.
- Premier Plan: The plan is billed $89/user/month and starts at 3 users. It has all the features of team advantage plan along with advanced survey logic tools and white labeling features.
- Enterprise Plan: It comes with enterprise-grade features with powerful integrations, admin tools, robust collaboration features and much more. Users need to contact representatives for custom pricing of this plan.
SoGoSurvey is a powerful, cloud-based end-to-end survey platform that lets you design online surveys, quizzes, polls and forms with full customization, distribution and reporting features. Create multiple surveys and distribute across different channels including web, social media, email, and SMS.
Additionally, it includes a built-in library of templates, skips logic, branching, a common question database, drag, and drop builder and more. With drag and drop builder, you can either build surveys from scratch or use built-in templates to create surveys on the fly.
Once created and deployed, you can track responses engagement with SoGoSurvey’s real-time analytics and reporting tools. Here you get a complete overview of engagement via statistical reports, bar graphs, charts, cross tab reports, conditional reports, pivot table reports, comparison reports, and much more.
- SoGoSurvey is an intelligent SaaS software that automates data collection and data analysis procedures. It is a security-focused software with a simple user interface.
- It has a powerful reporting engine with which you can convert your data into visually-appealing graphs and charts. This allows you to identify trends and segment data for further detailed insights.
- SoGoSurvey’s system easily integrates with CRM and other such vital business tools. Whereas, the APIs help you collect automated feedback.
- This survey software allows users to export data to Excel, CSV, Word, XML, HTML and other formats.
- Free Plan: The free plan includes unlimited surveys, unlimited questions with up to 200 responses/year.
- Plus Plan: It is priced at $25/month. It includes unlimited surveys, unlimited questions, 1500 responses/month, custom survey logo, unlimited branching logic and more.
- Pro Plan: This comes at $40/month. This plan has all the plus plan features along with with unlimited responses/month, 12 advanced reports, quizzes with custom feedback, data exports and more.
- Premium Plan: Buy the premium plan at $99/month. It includes all pro plan features along with guaranteed anonymous surveys, advanced reporting, and analysis, etc.
- Enterprise+ Plan: The enterprise+ plan includes all premium plan features along with advanced question types, white label solution with branded URL, multiple users for collaboration and much more.
4. Block Survey
BlockSurvey allows users to easily create surveys, polls, and forms with complete confidentiality. We enable peer to peer collection of data in an encrypted way, without the middle man, and without any censorship. We ensure anonymity is maintained for all answers and by this, we believe more honest answering and participation can take place. BlockSurvey enables you to conduct surveys which are sensitive in nature with confidence. Insights / Results gathered remains with the creator alone and not with a third party.
How are the privacy and anonymity maintained in BlockSurvey?
- Data Privacy and Data Anonymity
BlockSurvey facilitated Surveys and polls are done in a peer to peer encrypted way. This is feasible because of the underlying blockchain platform called BlockStack. This encrypted way of data sharing, the app providers cannot gain insights into the data produced since it is encrypted and not stored on the central server. Only the creators of the surveys alone will be able to see the results using their key. It is private always. This leads to data privacy and anonymity where data gathering, surveillance, and censorship is not possible on the data.
- Identity Anonymity:
During answer assortment, creators wouldn’t recognize who has answered if done anonymously as we tend to don’t get user data. If user signs in and takes the survey, they are volunteering to share their information. This is helpful only if we use this platform as more as a questionnaire to conduct exams and so on. Location of the users taking surveys is not known to the creators. This is something we are advocating users to use browsers like Brave or Tor to start with. Eventually, we are experimenting at our side to integrate with our product such that identity is not revealed by location. This could help in a big way for Whistleblowing apps within organizations.
Survey, Polls, Forms, End to End Encrypted
5. ProProfs Survey Maker
ProProfs Survey Maker is an online tool that helps create beautiful surveys, forms, NPS surveys, quizzes, polls, In-app surveys and Popup surveys to measure customer or employee satisfaction. The software offers you thousands of ready-to-use templates to create survey from scratch. To match the survey with your brand, you can customize the surveys with your brand colors and logo. You can then share the software on social media, use a link or embed the survey on your website.
- This software allows you to create beautiful surveys using thousands of ready-to-use templates and more than 20 types of questions, including rating and buttons.
- Using ProProfs Survey Maker, you can also create Polls, Popups, SideBar and In-App surveys to engage the website visitors and encourage them to share their valuable feedback before they leave the website.
- Easily create NPS surveys and track the NPS results with timely reports to measure brand loyalty and gauge customer satisfaction.
- Customization with themes,logos and colors to match the survey with your brand and enhance its appeal
- Share the surveys across various platforms to reach a wider audience and gather their invaluable feedback,
- You can schedule the surveys for automatic distribution so that you can spend your time in taking action on the survey results.
- This tool provides real-time reports in the form of graphs and charts on a powerful dashboard to give you an overview of customer behavior.
- It allows smooth integration with popular tools like Freshdesk, MailChimp, SalesForce, Constant Contact, Zendesk will enable you to capture customer’s details to generate more valuable insights.
- You can use the Video tutorials and FAQs available in the help section never to feel stuck during survey creation.
ProProfs Survey Maker offers you 3 different pricing plans- Basic, Professional and Enterprise. The best part is that you can take a free trial of any of these plans for 15 days. Later, you can choose to continue with the Basic plan by just paying $7/month, Professional plan at just $19/month and the Enterprise Plan with the most advanced features at just $69/month.