When you’re a service-oriented business (e.g. cable company, mobile network, SEO, VPN, etc.), one of your biggest concerns is pricing your service right. After all, compared to tangible products, a lot more is involved in the creation and management of service-type goods. Furthermore, it involves a lot of people from the marketing team, service development team, technical assistance groups, customer service tenders, and a lot more. Needless to say, you need to make your pricing appropriate so that it compensates for the entire company’s collaborative effort without making it too unaffordable for everyday users.
This is why service-oriented or B2B businesses often provide subscription packages.
With a subscription package, you get to charge clients according to the time they consume your services. Whether it’s a one-time payment or in the form of monthly dues, getting paid via subscription is an efficient way to make sure that your company’s efforts are well-rewarded.
But how do you set up a subscription payment method anyway? So, here we have listed some subscription management software.
Subscription Management Software
If subscription versatility is what you’re looking for, then Pabbly may have what you need. The software’s system allows you to create different and diverse subscription plans as well as partner it with enticing offers and discounts. Their easy-to-use setup page allows you to customize each and every subscription plan to your liking. They also allow you to setup trial periods and decide on which payment methods to use. You can place recurring payment plans, one-time payments, and top-ups on your visually appealing Pabbly subscription page.
Features Of Pabbly
- Bundles Affiliate Management with its service packages which enable you to reach bigger markets.
- Easy to set up subscription page which allows you to customize your offers – from pricing and inclusions to discounts and free trials.
- Gives you a comprehensive overview of customer data which gives you the chance to get to know your market better.
- Allows you to manage tax on your billings.
- Customize unlimited coupons and discount offers that users are sure to love.
Pricing Of Pabbly
- Monthly Payment – Pabbly offers packages that integrate the functions of different software (Subscription Management Software, Affiliate Management Software, Integration & Maintenance Costs) for a minimal fee. A monthly subscription to Pabbly starts at $6/month which can accommodate up to 50 customers. Their biggest and most accommodating package “Pro” starts at $49/month which can service an unlimited number of customers.
- Yearly Payment – You may also pay for any of Pabbly's packages (Starter, Rookie, and Pro) on a yearly basis. This option will earn you two months of free service which means you’ll only be charged for 10 months.
Chargebee’s innovative approach to subscription management has piqued the interests of many service-oriented businesses. The company believes that the ticket to retaining subscribers is to closely monitor their engagement with your services. With all that being said, Chargebee makes sure that you get a front row seat to every subscriber’s lifecycle. Nudge trial users to purchase a paid plan, offer enticing discounts and promotional rates, and revamp your checkout page to one that converts using this software. “You Scale; They Manage.”
Features Of Chargebee
- Allows you to customize your pricing structure to one that perfectly suits your business.
- Easy subscription setup page allows you to create winning subscription plans for customers.
- Experiment with trial periods and make conversions successful.
- Allows your users to manage their own subscription data through a customizable customer portal.
- Get a comprehensive overview of each and every subscriber’s lifecycle and earn more chances to convert them.
Pricing Of Chargebee
- For New Businesses – Chargebee offers its services for free for aspiring new businesses. Avail this special treat from Chargebee and get their assistance for $0 on your first $50K in revenue.
- For Growing Businesses – Chargebee offers two different packages for growing businesses: Rise and Scale. Rise is priced at $299/month which can be accessed by a max of 10 users. The scale is priced at $599/month and allows access to a max of 25 users.
- For Enterprises – Chargebee creates flexible and tailor-fit packages for large enterprises so they advise anyone who’s interested to contact them personally.
Recurly can perform just as well as these other subscription management software – may be even better, depending on who is asking. Further, it prides itself for allowing users to create unlimited subscription plans. This works perfectly for businesses who want to offer their services in a variety of packages. They also help you increase revenue through their flexible management systems for upselling products and services. Give customers a chance to top-up their plans as well as gift subscriptions to friends and family.
Features Of Recurly
- Allows you to create unlimited subscription plans widening your product/service variety.
- Automates subscriber communications – set up automated confirmation emails, billing statements, and payment reminders.
- Promptly computes subscription fee changes for you and your customers.
- Offers gift subscriptions which help increase your revenue and conversions.
Pricing Of Recurly
- Free Trial – It offers a free trial period wherein you can gain access to all their basic services for 30 days.
- Core Package – Its core package starts at $99/month. This includes all their basic services but is only ideal for businesses that accept credit card payments only.
- Enterprise Package – If you want to set up more than one mode of payment (e.g. checks, international currencies), this plan is a good fit for your needs which starts at $299/month.
- Custom Package – If none of the above fits what your business needs, you may contact the sales team to create a custom plan for you.
The future is now when you partner with Zoho. Easily take charge of your customer billings and engagements using Zoho’s convenient subscription management software – which is available in mobile too. That’s right; one of Zoho’s key features is being conveniently accessible to iOS and Android devices. This means that you can update yourself with your subscribers’ lifecycles even when you’re on the go. They offer customizable billing pages and allow payments through some of the internet’s most popular payment gateways like PayPal and Razorpay.
Features Of Zoho
- Allows you to customize payment plans and subscription packages in few and easy clicks.
- Supports popular and modern payment gateways as well as traditional ones.
- Automates invoicing and billing tasks. Also sends new offers to customers automatically.
- Gain full control over your subscription packages and add-ons.
- Know exactly where your business stands thanks to Zoho’s fast and accurate analytic reports.
Pricing Of Zoho
- Test Account – Explore Zoho’s basic services and simulate the subscription setup process for free. You can switch to a Live Account at any time.
- Basic Account – Pay more or less $150/year and gain access to Zoho’s most popular features. The plan accommodates 500 customers and may be accessed by 5 users.
- Standard Account – For only $290/year accommodate 2,000 customers and allow a max of 5 users to access your Zoho account.
- Professional Account – Designed for large companies, pay $1012/year to accommodate 5000 customers and give access to a maximum of 10 users.
Zuora brings us a more diverse yet direct way to explore subscription packages. With over 40 charge models that range from fixed price to recurring charges, you can find a payment plan that perfectly suits your business. You may also choose to change these plans any time, without interrupting ongoing trials and consumer plans. Customize billing periods, tier plans, and promos. With Zuora, everything is made simple and convenient.
Features Of Zuora
- Explore 40+ charge models and choose a payment method that’s tailor-fit to your business.
- Personally adjust different billing factors (e.g. triggers, frequency, timing, etc.) to your preference.
- Create a usage plan wherein you only charge customers based on their consumption.
- Thanks to their point-and-click system, you can change a subscription plan in an instant – without harming existing plans, of course!
- Absolutely no re-coding; any and all changes take effect automatically.
Pricing Of Zuora
- Free Trial – Zuora offers a free trial period (30 days) for businesses to get a feel of their services first-hand. You can cancel anytime.
- Quote Based Plans – All of Zuora’s service plans are customized but they are basically categorized into three: Nine, Growth, and Enterprise. All of which has a free trial which you can request on their website. If you want to create your own custom plan, you can contact Zuora’s Sales Team for more details.
Nummuspay is a subscription management / recurring billing service for SaaS businesses. Nummuspay also provides a merchant account/payment gateway to the merchants with the best possible transaction rates. Low risk, medium risk, and high-risk businesses are acceptable. Recurring billing services like Nummuspay can help you find the most suitable billing solution, according to your business industry. Nummuspay team compares all the possible solutions available on each region and will help you negotiate the best deals with the acquiring banks.
Nummuspay platform also provides online businesses with advanced billing tools, such as recurring billing payment, fraud preventing tools, tax management, dunning management, and more in an all in one solution.
- Subscription management tools
- Online invoicing
- Automatic marketplace payments
- Dunning management
- Payment Gateway
- Startup plan: This is the basic plan with a 99usd / per month charge and 0.10$ per transaction fee.
- Growth plan: This plan is the best plan of this software with the charge of 249 / per month and 0.10$ per transaction
- Enterprise plan: This is a custom plan.
You May Also Like: