Tired of searching for the best Stripe payment collecting forms? Then, we have something which will definitely pin your attention.
Most of the start-up companies used forms as a medium for collecting payments by accepting an order, selling products and much more. Then, in such cases, businesses need a form builder tool with payment integration. The payment integrations which are widely preferred are PayPal, Stripe, RazorPay, etc.
Honestly, there are a bulk of free and cheap form creator tools available in the market. However, searching for the best and affordable form builder is not that easy.
Hence here we made a go-to list for payment integrated form builders which involves:
- Multiple payment gateways
- Easy to use interface
- Multiple currencies available
- Responsive checkout pages
And keeping your needs in mind we bring the best Stripe payment collecting form builder to help you out.
|Quick Comparison Between Best Stripe Payment Forms|
|Pabbly Form Builder||$10/m||Unlimited||Unlimited||✔|
|Cognito Forms||$10/m||1 GB||2||✖|
|Zoho Forms||$10/m||500 MB||1||✖|
1. Pabbly Form Builder – Best Stripe Payment Forms Creator
“The only form builder that doesn’t restrict you on features by offering unlimited forms, submissions, views, receive payment and much more even in a basic plan.”
Pabbly Form Builder is one of the cheapest Stripe payment integrated software in the market. The tool lets you receive unlimited payment from the respondent by offering multiple payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, RazorPay and much more. Additionally, it allows you to keep track of respondent details such as on hold, filled and partially filled forms using its in-built analytics tool.
The software is distinct from other form creators available because it is bundled up with 250+ responsive templates plus all the advanced features like autoresponder, Webhook integration, etc.
Above all, the tool lets you enjoy all the features without any limitations in all its plan which most of the form builder forbids.
- Multiple Payment Accounts – The software lets you create multiple payment accounts for collecting unlimited payments.
- Email Autoresponders – As the name speaks, this feature allows users to send a customized confirmation email to their respondents.
- Limitless Integration – The tool comes up with unlimited integration with WordPress, Google Analytics, Hubspot and much more.
- Conditional Logic – With the help of this one can create unlimited branching in a form and can redirect respondents based on the answers they choose.
- Partial Form Submission – When it comes to lengthy form, everybody looks for an easy way and with the help of it one can fill the long forms in breaks. It lets you save the half-filled form and then continue filling it later according to convenience.
- ReCaptcha – This feature ensures safety by protecting the form from spam, bot, and fake details. Further, it makes all the payment process secure.
- Conditional Redirect – Using conditional redirect one can direct a respondent to the website which helps in generating potential customers.
- Form Scheduling – It lets you schedule the form by allowing you to put activation and expiration date.
- Embedding – The tool has three different kinds of website embedding which are pop-up, slide, and full form.
- Form Tracking – Tracking the submission is easy via form tracking feature, it provides all the details of individual respondents like country, browser, IP address, etc.
- The plan involves $10/m for a form including all the features like unlimited analytics, views, etc.
2. 123FormBuilder – Form Creator Tool
Next is 123FormBuilder which lets you build any type of beautiful form in minutes. Further, it allows us to manage workflows and collect data without any trouble. It comes up with powerful payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, etc.
- Conditional Logic – It lets you create a dynamic form by allowing question branching.
- Data Analysis Tools – Using it, users can easily analyze respondent data and categorize them on the basis of their responses.
- Mobile Survey – The form builder is responsive on mobiles too, one can use it on their Android and iOS devices.
- Forms Management – The name is speaking on this feature behalf, it keeps and manages the data of the survey.
- Multi-Page Forms – This feature lets users break their long-form into multi-page forms to not draw away respondents.
- Basic – The basic plan is free in which user will get 5 forms with restrictions on features.
- Gold – Next, the gold plan costs $24.99/m for 20 forms.
- Platinum – Finally, in a platinum plan, users will get unlimited forms at the price of $44.99/m.
3. Cognito Forms – Form Builder Software
Consequently, the Cognito Forms lets you create powerful forms in a blink of an eye. Moreover, it offers secure payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, Square and more to let you collect payment for order forms.
- Analytics & Tracking – Using Analytics & Tracking features one can look into users’ insights.
- Import Form Entries – It makes populating the form to excel easily. One can add new entries and move the already existing entry accordingly.
- Lookup Field – It allows to pull up data from another form which helps in populating dropdown to make form dynamic.
- Entry Sharing – This feature allows respondents to update their form even after they submitted it.
- Calculations – As the name depicted this trait do mathematics for your survey and provides better results for comparison.
- Data Encryption – Generally preferred to secure the data. It provides protection to sensitive content.
- Individual – The individual plan is free with restrictions on features.
- Pro – Further, the pro plan will cost $10/m for 2 users.
- Team – Next, in a team plan, one will get 5 users at the price of $24/m.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan will cost $99/m for 50 users.
4. Formidable Forms – Solution Focussed Forms
Following our list is Formidable Forms which lets you build a responsive or solution-focussed form in minutes. Additionally, it lets you collect payment through the forms using Stripe, PayPal, etc.
- PayPal Add-On – It allows users to collect instant or recurring payments without any trouble using PayPal integration.
- Stripe Add-On – Using this, users can collect credit card payments easily.
- Visual Form Styler – Further, it lets you change form color, border, size, font, etc to make it attractive.
- Email Autoresponders & Notification – As the name suggested it lets the user send customized emails to respondents about the form.
- Reports, Graphs & Charts – This feature displays all the activities of respondents in graphs, charts and reports for better understanding.
- Save & Continue – With the help of this, one can autosave the partially filled form and resume it later according to their convenience.
- Basic – The basic plan will cost $149/m with boundation on features.
- Business – Next, in a business plan, one will get priority support at the price of $299/m.
- Elite – Lastly, the elite plan will cost $599/m for elite support.
5. Zoho Forms – Online Form Creator
Lastly, we have Zoho Forms which is best known for providing effective services to every business in need. With its intuitive form builder, one can create and collect payment without any hustle.
- Drag & Drop Elements – It is easy to build responsive forms in minutes using its Drag & Drop Elements.
- Email Campaigns – Using it, one can notify the customer about the submitted form via email.
- Responsive Forms – All the forms created are responsive enough to get accessed on mobile, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Analytics – Further, the tool comes up with in-built analytics features to keep track of the filled forms.
- Record Summaries – As the name suggested this feature gives a deep insight into of the summary of recorded forms.
- Basic – The basic plan will cost $10/m for 1 user.
- Standard – Further, the standard plan will cost $25/m for 10 users.
- Professional – Next, the professional plan will cost $50/m for 25 users.
- Premium – Lastly, the premium plan will coat $100/m for 100 users.
Hopefully, now you all are very well aware of the fact that how helpful can be payment gateway integrated form can be. Not only it lets you collect the payment but it also provides insights into the billing activities of the respondent. This somehow made you delivered the best to the customer and improves the relationship with customers.
That’s the reason why we have compiled the list of best Stripe payment forms to choose you the best.
So. don’t just wait, explore the platform and let us drop your reaction to the comments section.
You May Also Like To Read –