Statistical analysis of data is a procedure for conducting different statistical operations such as information collection, data interpretation, and data validation for the quantification of data. Certain processes can be easily done with the help of statistical analysis software.
These software are the specialized computer programs that assist you in organizing, analyzing, and statistically designing information. It also helps you to make important decisions for product designing as well as marketing.
Further, there are two core statistical methods – descriptive statistics and inferential statistics, which help in the analysis of statistical data. Description statistics organize sample information using indexes and inferential statistics draw a conclusion from data that are a random variant.
Today, we have made attempts to gather the finest statistical software for you in this article to reduce your manual work and work in a smarter way to process data and information for your enterprise.
Statistical Analysis Software
MaxStat supports more than 100 commonly used statistical evaluations and makes it easy to interpret results and create high-quality graphs. It also helps you to easily design your experiments by computing sample sizes and power.
- It allows you to build 30 different graph styles, including bar, box-whisker, scatter plots, regression lines, and biplots.
- MaxStat statistical analysis software helps you in creating and storing notes about your analysis & graphs in a specific file so that, you don't need to search your computer for separate files anymore.
- This software empowers you to generate and customize graphs in simple clicks and also these graphs can be exported to any other graphing, word-processing, or presentation software.
- With this software, you can export generated results into Excel to share with your professor, classmates, colleagues, etc. and also print them if needed.
This software comes with different pricing plans in which the basic plan has a price of $90.02 for 12 months.
Wizard statistical analysis software assists you to build pictures of your data & pictures of statistical values. Hence, these graphical representations will be helpful for visitors to understand your organization’s important information and statistical concepts effortlessly.
- It comes with a wide variety of import options including Excel, Access, Numbers, R workspaces, SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- You can use the sliders and popup buttons to define hypothetical scenarios and make specific predictions after creating a predictive model.
- This software provides you useful statistical results based on your data in the form of informative charts or graphs.
- Wizard software will be helpful for medical researchers to predict key probabilities using logistic, negative binomial, and proportional hazards models.
You can use the free trial plan of this software as well as paid plans in which the starting plan will cost you around $79.99 per month.
This statistical analysis software comes with a broad library of ready-to-use statistical procedures. Therefore, you will be able to generate statistics of your organization’s data efficiently in the form of customizable charts or graphs.
- This software includes precise techniques for small data sets, high-performance statistical tools for large-data tasks and modern methods for analyzing any kind of data with missing values.
- SAS/STAT software comprises a testing and quality assurance program that helps you to view and analyze the quality of each of your generated results.
- It allows you to create and customize predictive models quicker than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.
- You can generate a code for corporate and government compliance requirements that are documented and verified.
For acquiring this software, you can request a quote to the sales team of this software.