Staffing software is a highly beneficial tool for staff and recruitment firms, because it helps them to manage and track applicants during the recruitment process. Staffing agency software facilitates interaction between corporate clients and applicants, from an initial job listing to last-boarding of new recruitments.
Generally, these staffing solutions include CRM tools and pipeline management features. Some of them even have AI-based features like ATS (Applicant Tracking systems) and recruiting automation.
The self-service portals included in staffing software that allows corporate customers and applicants to access and share resumes, new job openings, cover letters and much more.
Recruiters can find, interact with and evaluate potential applicants, whilst managers monitor the performance of their teams. In today’s competitive world, such capable staffing software will streamline your entire recruitment process and also reduce the time and cost required to hire new recruits.
Here is a list of some best staffing software tools.
Staffing Agency Software
Avionte is an industry leader when it comes to enterprise staffing and recruiting software solutions. It offers a full suite of end-to-end staffing solutions including ATS, CRM, recruiting, onboarding, payroll, business intelligence and billing for staffing firms. It acts as a single source of record across all your front and back office tasks. The staffing agency software helps you find qualified candidates, reduce paper-heavy tasks and deliver optimistic candidate experience throughout.
- Avionte streamlines your entire staffing and recruiting process. Thereby, helping staffing agencies manage their day-to-day tasks in the most effective way.
- This empowers recruiters with on-the-go sales access, faster bulk resume parsing, advanced Boolean searching, and one-click contact feature.
- It serves as an automated solution for all your back office tasks such as payroll, time entry, benefits and accrual management, reporting, accounts payable, credit management and much more.
- Advanced searching feature and enhanced candidate management process gets you going in no time. Source talent effectively from various applicants, reduce manual data entering and focus on improved onboarding.
- Avionte offers the right tools to nurture and convert prospects. It helps you find, contact and track prospects to improve sales performance and boost conversions.
- Here everything is centralized in one database- so your staffing teams can access what they need anytime. Stay updated with on-going progress via message tracking and reporting feature.
- No free trial (Demo Request Available).
- For further pricing details, you can request a quote.
Bullhorn combines CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ATS (Applicant Tracking System) in one powerful end-to-end recruitment solution. It delivers true cloud experience which can be accessed over the internet or via mobile devices anywhere, anytime. It helps you build stronger relationships, drive sales, increase retention and power your end-to-end onboarding processes. Moreover, it is a cloud-based ATS and CRM solution that is suitable for small, midsize staffing and recruiting agencies. It comes with reporting tools, social media integration, email integrations (Gmail and Outlook), passive activity tracking and mobile recruiting.
- Bullhorn is a flexible and effective cloud-based system that flows seamlessly throughout your onboarding system from candidate to client, candidate to candidate and call to email.
- Back office solution automates manual tasks such as expense and time submissions. Also, you can send invoices on-the-go and receive client approvals faster while reducing human errors.
- Bullhorn’s social recruiting tool helps you leverage your social networks to source, identify and capture potential movers more effectively.
- Enter data on the go and view the entire candidate or client information at your fingertips. The mobile recruiting software is easy to use, intuitive and helps you with faster onboarding.
- Its reporting and analytics tool improves data quality and provides deeper insights into your teams’ strength and weak points, so you can build better business strategies.
- With Bullhorn’s SaaS model, you don’t have to worry about software failure. You can access your staffing solution with just a login ID and password on the internet.
- Further, the staffing agency software can be efficiently built and extended as technology improves and grows with open APIs.
For further pricing details, users need to contact Bullhorn’s sales team and request a quote.
3. Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit is a powerful web-based staffing solution that optimizes and streamlines your entire onboarding process. It helps you find better candidates, keep your teams on-board and make data-driven decisions.
Furthermore, it is ideal for small to mid-sized businesses. The staffing agency software’s includes features such as customized company careers pages, automated job board posting, resume parsing, resume storage and interview scheduling. Also, it integrates with Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Contacts, so you can save time and reduce repetitive data entry tasks.
- It offers up to 10 world-class job boards where you can post your job adverts. It also integrates with LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, so you can source talent from social media websites.
- Zoho Reports integration feature allows recruiters to access their data with ease and build custom reports. Turn all your data into charts and dashboards that are accurate and update automatically.
- Staffing agency software integrates with several third-party products to make the recruiting process easier. It even integrates with Zapier that has more than 500 apps in its library. Thus, you can easily link the apps and automate your staffing workflow.
- Zoho’s staffing database software is able to parse candidates’ resumes automatically and stores their info in your database just as they apply to your job openings.
- This is compatible with all iOS and Android devices. Moreover, users can update candidates, clients, tasks and even set up interview scheduling in real-time.
- The Google Chrome extension will effectively parse resumes from LinkedIn or any other websites.
Zoho Recruit offers a free trial of 15-day along with 3 packages such as:
- Standard Plan - Starts at $25/month. It comes with career site, resume parsing and inbox, source boosters, resume extractor, premium job boards, review and feedback forms, formatted resume, reports, and dashboards, etc.
- Profession Plan - It is priced at $50/month. In addition to the above features, this plan also includes semantic candidate management, pre-screening assessments, SMS and phone bridge integration, advanced analytics, domain mapping and more.
- Enterprise Plan - Priced at $75/month. It comes with autoresponders, territory management, custom roles and profiles, blueprint, web tabs, unlimited resume parsing, unlimited records and more.