The social networking software allows individuals and businesses to interact and share information in a public forum often. Users are represented by their profile in social networks and connect with other users with similar interests or backgrounds or with whom they are familiar in real life. These software can generally be accessed via web browsers or mobile applications.
Moreover, for a wide range of reasons, companies use social networking software. It enables them to construct and maintain their brand through content sharing or marketing materials. It can also be used among other applications for networking, advertising, or even customer service.
Hence, in this article, we will discuss the top 3 social networking software that helps you to build a professional social network.
SocialEngine is a social network platform that allows you to develop a personalized branded social network. It provides you a simple, unbranded network that you can customize in any way. Furthermore, you will have the liberty to monitor all elements of your site and content thoroughly. It has a dynamic community of third-party developers.
- It allows private messaging with your team members so that, you can share important updates related to your organization.
- This software assists you to monetize your site by subscribing and billing membership plans, providing pay-only access for specific community levels and sections.
- You can enable your community members to easily create and edit their personal profiles.
- With the help of in-built drag and drop functionality, you can arrange content, customize widgets, build new pages, and place advertisements.
For acquiring this software, you can request a quote to the sales team of this software and get complete pricing plans details.
MooSocial is the best social network script for creating a niche community or social site. It is packed with characteristics, extremely configurable and extensible with numerous quality add-ons. Additionally, it is mobile-friendly and easily accessible through mobile web or Android and iOS mobile applications. Besides, you can start your community site in just a few minutes. It is easy to use even without any programming skills.
- MooSocial software supports multiple languages, scripts and cultural conventions (currency, sorting rules, etc).
- With this software, you can grow your social network quickly and affordably with the help of high-quality plugins and themes.
- It comes with an ideal mobile app so that, you can interact with your customers any time on your personal device.
- Additionally, this software comprises various monetization methods such as advertising placement services, ad-free membership or exclusive access rights.
This software comes with different pricing plans in which the basic plan has a price of $99 per month.
NING is a platform for building an online presence from start to finish. This software helped thousands of users around the world to build and remain linked to their social networks. In addition, to build a social networking website, you don't need any technical knowledge.
Moreover, with NING's assistance, you can efficiently promote any network or any kind of online community, be it political, musical, religious, or otherwise.
- You can sign up with different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google and more. Further, to enhance multi-channel communication, draw content from other social media and RSS feeds into your activity feed.
- The software has integrated such characteristics as Analytics, groups, along with blogs, photos, videos, forums, and much more.
- Its e-commerce module enables you to drive traffic, convert visitors, sell products, post ads to monetize your network.
- With a drag-and-drop network builder, you can easily create a professional website in a minute.
Ning provides multiple plans that start at $18 per month. A free trial is also available for 14 days.