Are you looking out for the best SMTP2GO alternatives at a cheap price? Then, you have come to the right place.
It’s a true fact that SMTP2GO has been the most ideal choice of several businesses/organizations due to its SMTP integration with a robust API and powerful reporting.
But, now a question arises, if everything was so great about it then, why are people looking for its alternatives?
Look no further, as the answer is right here in this article. However, the biggest issue we found in SMTP2GO is that its inbox placement rates are significantly low. As, its transactional emails sometimes directly go to the spam folder. Moreover, the price range of this SMTP software is quite higher as compared to any other alternatives.
Hence, to help you out with all the searching trouble, we have shortlisted the 5 best SMTP2GO alternatives just for you. Before that, let’s have a look at a quick comparison.
|Quick Comparison Between SMPT2GO Alternatives|
|Service||Basic Plan||SMTP Routing||Marketing Automation||Email Limit|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||✔||✔||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best SMTP2GO Alternative
“Pabbly Email Marketing is the only service that enables you to access all the advanced features even in the basic plan, like SMTP routing, marketing automation, email tracking, autoresponder, etc.”
The foremost on our list of SMTP2GO alternatives is Pabbly Email Marketing as it allows you to send automated emails, unlimited follow-ups, autoresponders, etc all in one place. Moreover, with the help of its in-built SMTP, you can send emails in bulk with 99% of deliverability rate.
Furthermore, by using SMTP routing, it allows you to connect with multiple SMTP servers like Amazon SES, Sendgrid, Gmail, and many more that ensure bulk email delivery without any hassle.
Besides, this service comes with several extra-ordinary features such as drag & drop builder, email templates, list management, analytics & reports and many more. It also allows you to send unlimited transactional emails to customers automatically, regarding password resets, abandoned carts, etc.
- MX Cleaner – Using this feature, you can easily clean out inactive, bad, & duplicate emails from your contact list.
- Email Tracking – Apart from that, it enables you to analyze every single detail associated with your email campaign through open rate, click rate, etc.
- Subscription Form – Moreover, with the help of this service you can easily create subscription forms and embed them anywhere you want such as a website, social media, etc.
- Email Editor – Further, it comes with several beautiful email templates along with drag and drop builder in order to add elements like images, texts, etc. Plus, you can also customize each and every element such as font, shadow, color, line and many more.
- Marketing Automation – Besides, using this feature you can automatically deliver emails on a pre-set schedule in order to captivate your users. Furthermore, Pabbly Email Marketing allows you to build unlimited workflows in order to automate various processes to save both time and energy.
- Auto Follow-Ups – Next, you can send follow up emails automatically to all the non-openers in order to increase the open rate.
- Forever Free – This plan allows you to send 12,000 emails to 1,100 subscribers. Just sign up and start your email campaigning for free.
- Rookie – At just $29 per month, you can send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers with access to all the features.
- Pro – Next, this plan enables you to send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers at just $49 per month.
- Advance – You can also opt for this plan to send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers at the cost of $99 per month.
- Enterprise – Furthermore, this plan is completely customizable so that you can send bulk emails to more than 1 million subscribers, all you need to do is contact their sales representatives.
Note – Pabbly Email Marketing offers you amazing discounts if you opt for their annual plans.
2. Sendinblue – Best SMTP Service Provider
Another best alternatives to SMTP2GO in our list is Sendinblue with the best SMTP relay service provider for sending transactional and marketing emails. It comes with several features of template creation, list segmentation, SMS marketing, etc.
Moreover, you also get analytics reports on your email campaigns, subscriber management, mobile-optimized emails, spam check that makes it a better alternative for SMTP2GO with its affordable pricing.
- Marketing Automation – You can easily automate basic email sequences through building workflows with its different workflow templates that are welcome message, abandoned carts, etc.
- List Segmentation – Sendinblue comes with the feature of email list segmentation that enables you to manage all your contacts at the same place.
- Email Templates – Furthermore, it offers more than 70 free responsive templates so that you can send a newsletter, transactional emails, B2B email, etc to your users directly.
- Facebook Ads – This feature allows you to post ads on Facebook or other social sites regarding your business or website in order to grab more potential customers.
- CRM – It allows you to take confident actions based on customers’ behaviors using a central CRM hub to store and filter the user’s data.
- WordPress Integration – Besides, you can also integrate with WordPress integration.
- Lite – This plan offers you to send 40,000 emails monthly at the cost of $25/m.
- Essential – Moreover, you can send 60,000 emails per month by opting for its essential plan at $39/m.
- Premium – Next, at $66 it allows you to send 120,000 emails per month.
- Enterprise – You can create your own plan by contacting its sales team in order to send more than 120,000 emails at a customized price.
3. Pepipost – Alternative Of SMTP2GO
Consequently, Pepipost is another best SMTP2GO alternatives that we would like to suggest. This is a cloud-based SMTP service provider for sending emails in bulk that comes with two modes for sending emails i.e, SMTP relay and Web API.
Moreover, you can create 15 sub-user accounts to manage your account effectively. Further, it offers you several features like email monitoring, spam blocker, whitelisting or blacklisting of contacts and many more at very affordable pricing.
- Email Builder – You can create beautiful and responsive email templates with the help of its email template builder.
- Bounce Forwarding – Using this feature, you get notified on a bounce email so that you can retry sending the email to your customer.
- Email Scheduling – Besides, it allows you to automate emails and send emails in automation that are triggered at a particular time.
- On-Time And High Inbox Delivery – Moreover, it increases your email campaigning deliverability with the help of artificial intelligence at your side.
- Pepipost pricing ranges from $25/m to $445/m that provides you 150,000 to 2,000,000 emails monthly. You can also contact its sales team in order to send more than 2,000,000 emails per month.
4. SendPulse – Versatile SMT2GO Alternative
Next, we would like to suggest SendPulse which is another popular and affordable email delivery SMTP service provider with a multi-channel marketing solution for your email campaigns. Besides, it is also a mobile-friendly tool that allows you to manage your email campaigns, connect with the customers, analyze statistics anytime and anywhere.
- Automation 360 – This feature enables you to send pre-scheduled emails which automatically delivers into customers’ inbox.
- Email Templates – Moreover, it comes with several pre-designed email templates for your email campaigns to save your time and energy.
- Analytics – Using this you can check the statistics of the opens and clicks of your emails. So that you can keep an eye on your campaigns and enhance the overall performance.
- Multiple-Channels – Moreover, it allows you to connect with users using various communication channels such as email, Facebook, SMS, web push, Viber, etc.
- The monthly plan of SendPulse ranges from $8 to $32 per month for 500 to 4K subscribers respectively.
5. Mailjet – Email Marketing With An Edge
Last but not the least, we would like to suggest Mailjet as another best SMTP2GO alternatives. Moreover, it is a cloud-based SMTP service provider that offers features like A/B testing, analytics, Mailjet’ API to send emails, and much more. Furthermore, it comes with TLS or SSL encryption in order to ensure the security of emails.
- Subscription Forms – It allows you to add subscription forms in order to increase your audience and expand your contact list.
- Analytics – Monetize through real-time tracking of your emails such as opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, & more to get a detailed report on every email campaign’s performance.
- Multiple Ports – Moreover, it provides multiple ports that you can prefer on the basis of your email client or ISP.
- Webhooks – Furthermore, with the help of Webhooks, it allows you to easily integrate real-time notifications for your campaign’s stats.
- List Segmentation – Through collecting data regarding your clients, you can create targeted segments in order to send customized emails based on their interests.
- Free – Mailjet’s free plan allows you to send 6000 emails monthly to unlimited customers.
- Basic – Moreover, its basic plan allows you to send 30,000 emails monthly at the price of $9.65/month.
- Premium – At $20.95, you can opt for its premium plan that offers you to send 30,000 emails per month including all the advanced features.
- Enterprise – Furthermore, this plan is designed to fulfill the custom requirements of the users with all premium plan features.
There you go!! In this article, we have covered all the best alternatives of SMTP2GO at affordable prices with free trials. Moreover, You can go through the above-mentioned details of each and every service. And, compare their pricing & features to choose the best fit for your business/organization needs.
We hope this blog was helpful to you and if you have any queries & suggestions then feel free to comment us below in a comment section.