For email deliverability, you require SMTP server that maximizes the deliverability of all your marketing and transactional emails and helps you to send/receive emails in bulk. More precisely, it is an application layer protocol that facilitates transmission and distribution of email over the Internet.
Generally, SMTP servers have a limit on the number of emails to be delivered per day. Hence for transferring emails in bulk, you require to go for a professional SMTP server.
Further, there are several numbers of SMTP service providers that exist today and no doubt they all are great. But, the next question that arrives in my mind is –
How to choose the best SMTP service provider for email marketing?
Firstly, as an expert marketer, you deserve an email delivery service which is reliable, effective, affordable and secure. Also, it is very important to select a proper SMTP service provider that uses whitelisted servers, gets easily connected to any email application. So that your emails can directly deliver in the inbox of users, and it should be fast & effective to deliver bulk emails.
Choosing the most convenient SMTP relay servers for email marketing is not an easy task. To help you out for this, we have shortlisted 5 best SMTP service providers which will surely help you find the right SMTP service which will meet all your business requirements.
Smtp Service Providers
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
Pabbly Email Marketing is an SMTP relay service which offers an affordable all-in-one email marketing and automation platform for all well-established businesses and startups. This SMTP service provider will help you to send emails for marketing, alerts, receipts, registrations, etc. As it comes with the pre-loaded SMTP service, hence there is a requirement of hosting or any kind of setup. Due to this, Pabbly Email Marketing is the simplest and easiest service to send trackable bulk emails with high inbox deliverability assurance. Apart from this, there are many other features which assist you to track user actions, auto respond, analyze, personalize and transmit your emails in the inbox of users. So, just pick this service and start delivering emails instantly.
- By sending emails as auto follow-ups to those recipients who have missed your first email campaigns, you can increase the open rates of emails.
- This SMTP service provider comes with an email builder which helps you to design engaging and fully responsive emails. Also, you can customize these emails according to your needs.
- Pabbly Email Marketing provides authentication using SPF validation and DKIM signature.
- Using Pabbly Email Marketing’s premium facility of email tracking, you can track and monitor the performance of your email that the receivers opened & click rate of any campaign.
- It also enables you to schedule your email campaigns just by setting the required date and time.
- With the help of Autoresponder facility, you can automatically reply back to the messages which you received from customers or other users.
Pabbly Email Marketing offers you both yearly as well as monthly plans which have various features. You can start with the 14-days free trial using which you can send 9000 emails to 300 users. With it, you can test and verify all the features and facilities that you get with Pabbly Email Marketing.
- Free: Through this plan, you can connect 3 SMTP's and explore the platform.
- RooKie: For this plan, you just need to pay $29 per month. Using this plan, you can send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro: To buy this plan, pay $49 for a month. With this plan, you can send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers.
- Advance: If you want to send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers then $99 per month will be billed.
Most of the email marketers heavily rely on something stout to promote their business, and for that, the ideal selection above all could just be the SendinBlue. SendinBlue SMTP is especially used to send transactional and marketing emails such as – sign-up, newsletters, purchase confirmation, etc. Also, it is the most trusted GDPR compliant SMTP services. Additionally, this SMTP service offers a very user-friendly dashboard to manage and configure the emails. Setting up and operations are simple and someone can use it with convenience and comfort. It is worth for the money that you ought to pay, as the stats are significant.
- SendinBlue provides you the secure and dedicated IP with which you can transfer emails to the users and warrant the domain security.
- With this SMTP service provider, you can inspect reports and metrics to monitor email campaigns. It presents reports on the basis of open rates, CTR, and deliverability.
- You can also retrieve the user data on the bases of various date and category filters and export filtered data in CSV file format.
- Further, you can integrate this SMTP service via. PHP library or by manually configuring the server, port, username, and password.
- It offers you the send time optimization feature that assists you in determining the best time to send the emails.
Based on the number of emails, SendinBlue provides many pre-paid plans like Lite, Essential, Premium, etc. Further, it also offers a free plan through which you can send 9,000 emails/month, limited to 300 emails per day. All paid plans can be seen here.
- Lite – The plan allows sending 40,000 emails at just $25 per month and doesn’t have any sending limit.
- Essential – Enables sending 60,000 emails at a cost of $39 per month. Also, it avails functionalities like advanced statistics, removal of SendinBlue’ logo, etc.
- Premium – This plan cost $66 per month to send 1,20,000 emails. Apart from all the features of the Essential plan, it also renders you features like landing page builder, unlimited automation workflows, etc.
- Enterprise – It is a dedicated plan to send emails above 1,20,000 per month. And to know more about the pricing details of this plan, contact SendinBlue sales team.
Moosend is a fully featured email marketing service provider that includes a premium email campaign editor marketing automation & many other competing features. Also, this newsletter campaign comes with an easy to use app which has all the tools of trading. This drip-feed campaign serves you with several types of email related simple and intuitive features like organize multiple email campaigns & mailing lists, newsletter creation, reliable analytics, etc. Along with this, the marketing automation also provides features like professional SMTP services, Moosend API, a set of API wrapper and many more.
- Moosend offers a professional SMTP service and integrates directly with many 3rd party applications and web services to help you get the most out of your email marketing efforts.
- With Moosend’s option forms, it is notably easy to capture your visitors’ data without having any professional knowledge. For this, you just need to edit the form fields and then paste it to your website, blog, Facebook or any third party sign up form creator tool.
- Its automated workflows take repetitive tasks out of your hands and help you raise your ROI. Also, it allows you to send behavioral campaigns based on your subscribers' activity or contact information.
- You can use its advanced list segmentation feature to increase your open rate, click through rate and your ROI.
- On the basis of campaign performance reports, you can easily optimize your email campaigns and measure their success in real time.
Moosend offers free and 3 paid plans for you. With the free plan, you can send unlimited emails to 1000 subscribers.
- Monthly: The cheapest plan is of $10 for a month by which you can send unlimited emails to 2000 subscribers and at $40 for 8000 subscribers.
- 6-Month Plan: The cheapest plan is of $8 for a month by which you can send unlimited emails to 2000 subscribers and for 8000 subscribers you need to pay $34.
- Yeary: The cheapest plan is of $8 for a month by which you can send unlimited emails to 2000 subscribers. At $32 you can send emails to 8000 subscribers.
Pepipost is yet another affordable tool for sending emails in bulk. With the help of it, you can easily send emails in bulk through secured & whitelisted servers. It provides 2 modes for sending emails i.e. SMTP relay and Web API. After selecting one mode, the software will handle the further functionalities & makes sure that your email reaches the inbox of the recipient. With this, you can timely deliver various types of messages such as notifications, transaction alerts, and a lot more to the recipients. Further, you get many other facilities such as sub-user management, webhooks, and the full-time support system, etc.
- Pepipost detects bounce emails and notifies you instantly about it via an automated message so that you can also observe the bounces.
- For data security, the service does not store your emails. Furthermore, it uses secured cryptographic protocols like SSL & TLS which guarantees high-end protection.
- Its dashboard provides real-time reports to have a deeper insight into several elements such as email delivery rate, bounce, open, and click metrics, etc.
- You don’t need to be a professional coder, just copy and paste the access credentials in the config file and you’re all done for sending emails in bulk.
Pepipost offers both free and four prepaid plans for you which we can buy according to your requirements. All the following plans have their own “price per 1000 extra emails
- You can start off with it sending emails up to 30,000 per month. It's only available for 30 days and then after that, you can send 100 emails/day.
- urther, you can send 1,50,000 emails per months just at $25/month.
- If your requirement is to deliver 3,00,000 emails, then you can choose the second plan that costs only $65 per month.
- Subsequently, you also pick it’s another plan that will cost you $145 a month for sending 5,00,000 emails.
- Even the higher plan of this SMTP service provider is very budget-friendly & costs you $245/month to deliver 10,00,000 emails.
- Furthermore, you can select its another plan which comes at $445 per month for sending 2,000,000 emails.
- Finally, if you want to send more than 2,000,000 emails, then you need to contact the vendor.
MailJet is a cloud-based SMTP service provider as well as email marketing solution which allows you to send, deliver and track transactional and marketing emails. It ensures the maximum deliverability of emails. It is best known for its effortless integration and multiple features. Further, it is a comprehensive solution using which you can create personalized emails and do real-time monitoring of your email traffic.
- Mailjet guarantees that your emails get into the recipient’s inbox rather than spam. Also, you can send emails in bulk without any deliverability problem.
- At the dashboard, you can perceive the real-time status of users activities on your emails. With this feature, you can easily track user actions like opened, unsubscribed, clicked, delivered, and much more.
- You can use 8 various frameworks to integrate Mailjet and transmit emails which are 100% responsive.
- Mailjet guarantees the inbox delivery of emails when sent through it, plus it also has whitelisted servers which are regarded as the best in class.
Mailjet provides both free and paid plans for their visitors. Have a look at these plans, and choose the one which will match your requirements:
- Free: With this plan, you can send 6,000 emails per month at free of cost.
- Basic: By using this plan, you can deliver 30,000 emails per month just at $8.69 per month.
- Premium: You can buy this plan at $18.86 per month and unveil the amazing features of this plan.
- Enterprise: To get this plan, you need to contact the vendor.