The driving traffic on your website is based on keywords. It’s essential to know your target audience, regardless of what you write. This implies that you know what search terms they are typing into Google. Whether you run a start-up or launching an SEO company, there is a wide variety of SEO software available in the market that will help you in improving your website’s organic rankings in various search engine listings.
Therefore, in this article, we are going to share some versatile SEO software that best fits your budget and business requirements for the promotion of your website.
WebCEO is a cloud-based strong platform intended to meet the SEO requirements of tiny and big SEO companies. It offers its clients 15 pro-level SEO software for keyword research, SEO audits, page optimization, rank tracking, quality checks for backlinks, internal link building, social media analytics.
- It has a powerful dashboard where you can add multiple projects and schedule SEO tasks in a batch, view progress at a glance and get detailed marketing analytics for each site.
- By embedding a lead generation widget on your website, you will be able to convert prospects into your potential customer.
- It’s Rank Tracker tracks any kind of organic, vertical and paid search results from both desktop and mobile devices.
WebCEO provides various pricing schemes with plans suitable for individuals, in-house SEO teams and big digital agencies that start from $39/month. A free-trial for 14-day is also available.
2. SEO PowerSuite
SEO PowerSuite covers each phase of an SEO campaign of any size, from rankings to on-page to backlinks. Because of its intuitive interface and a variety of professional characteristics, it is a perfect software for SEO that will surely fit for SEO newbies and professionals.
- Keyword research feature contains 19 suggestion tools that help you find cost-effective keywords that can generate more traffic.
- The built-in PPC, bounce rate and traffic analysis feature help users remain focused on their SEO attempts and make the most out of performing keywords.
- Offers white-label reports in HTML or PDF format, that can be completely customized, emailed, printed or easily uploaded to the web.
You can download SEO PowerSuite to your computer and use it for absolutely free. Also, for the additional features, you can purchase its premium plan at $124.75/month.
3. SEO Site Checkup
Seo Site Checkup is an ultimate SEO software that offers a website's overall health score in minutes. The software for SEO offers precise outcomes and helps to increase the organic traffic of a website.
Additionally, it is simple to use and very quick as it gives all the data in just a couple of seconds. Save time as all the information is provided at a single location.
- Store your backlinks lists, export them in multiple formats and track the status of backlinks over time.
- A strategic tool that analyzes the SEO metrics of various URLs and gives significant competitive data.
- Get a quick overview of load speed and uptime of your websites with their integrated automation tools.
- General SEO reports, particular SEO reports and even SEO reports on the white labels can be easily produced in a convenient location for your customers.
SEO Site Checkup provides three different plans (Professional at $79.95/month, Webmaster at $39.95/month and Basic at $24.95/month). It also offers a free trial for 14 days.