If you are reading this blog, we are sure you know about email marketing. Sendy is one of the renowned email marketing services which is affordable and is a good option for beginners.
It is a self-hosted email marketing software that lets you send emails via Amazon SES. Sendy is an effective service but it still has some downsides such as :
- There are no pre-built templates available
- It does not work properly on shared hosting
- Sendy is a self-hosted service so you have to manage everything on your own
- No support for other than Amazon SES
- You have to manually add unsubscribe link to all the emails.
Therefore, we are in need of some better services that can solve all these issues at a cheap rate. In this blog, we have filtered down some of the best Sendy alternatives for you.
|Services||Monthly Pricing||Number Of Subscribers||Google Apps Integration||Feature Access|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29||5,000||✔||Unlimited|
You just have to go through this blog to know what will be better for your business and then you can choose for yourself.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Email Marketing Software
“Pabbly Email Marketing lets you unlimited access to features like marketing automation, template creation, email sending, etc even at the lowest plan.”
The new favorite of marketers is Pabbly Email Marketing for their email campaigns because of its features i.e. template creator, SMTP routing, marketing automation, etc. With Pabbly Email Marketing you get the option of SMTP routing to send bulk emails by connecting multiple SMTPs.
Features like in-built templates or external SMTP connections are not available in Sendy that’s why Pabbly Email Marketing is a suitable Sendy alternative.
Along with the above-mentioned features, Pabbly Email Marketing also offers other features such as list management, email tracking, autoresponders, MX cleaner, etc.
- SMTP Routing – Send bulk emails via connecting multiple SMTPs and divide the emails between servers equally on a percentage or flat basis.
- Marketing Automation – Automate repetitive tasks such as sending transactional emails to your customers according to the triggers or pre-defined workflows.
- List Management – Manage all your contacts in one place by categorizing them into different groups.
- Auto Followups – Send follow up emails automatically to the non-openers.
- Email Editor – Create beautiful email templates with drag and drop builder by adding elements like images, texts, etc. You can customize each and every element like font, shadow, color, line, etc.
- Import Contacts – Import contacts from platforms like excel or enter manually.
- Lead Capture Tool – Capture more leads by adding subscription forms to your websites and convert them into potential customers.
- Forever Free – Send 12,000 emails to 1,100 subscribers every month just by signing up.
- Rookie – This plan offers you to send unlimited emails every month to 5,000 subscribers at just $29/m.
- Pro – With Pro plan, you can send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers per month at the cost of $49/m. This is the most purchased plan.
- Advance – This plan allows you to send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers at $99/m.
- Enterprise – If you want to send emails to more than 1M subscribers, please contact the seller for the price.
2. Sendinblue – Email Marketing Service
Sendinblue is part email marketing service and part short message service. This makes it unique because of the digital marketing benefits it can deliver. With features of template creation, list segmentation, SMS marketing this becomes a good Sendy alternative. You can try it for free and experience it for yourself.
- List Segmentation – Categorize and divide your contacts into different groups and manage your contacts easily.
- Email Editor – Edit and create stunning email templates in its email editor or you can also choose from the pre-designed ones.
- Campaign Tracker – View basic campaign reports on the statistics tab of your Sendinblue dashboard or more detailed reports on my campaign tab.
- Marketing Automation – Automate basic email sequences by building workflows with its different workflow templates i.e. welcome message, birthday message, abandoned carts, etc.
- Lite – Send 40,000 emails per month at just $25/m.
- Essential – This plan offers you to send 60,000 emails per month at the cost of $39/m.
- Premium – This plan costs $66 and offers you to send 120,000 emails per month.
- Enterprise – To send more than 120,000 emails you can contact the vendor to get a customized price.
3. Moosend – Email Marketing Agency
Moosend is one of the reliable Sendy alternatives because of its intelligent email automation, personalization tags, meaningful campaign reports, and statistics feeds. With it, you can manage email campaigns and mailing lists as well as design e-newsletters with its email editor.
- A/B Testing – Compare between the two campaigns or pages and know which is better for marketing.
- Landing Pages – Create attractive landing pages to convert more website visitors into customers.
- Mobile Optimized Emails – Create your campaigns which can be seen on all the platforms including android and IOS.
- Analytics – Get detailed reports of your campaigns, about their clicks, opens, bounce, etc to know which campaign is performing better.
Moosend’s pricing starts from $10/m and offers from 1000 to 200K subscribers. To get more than 200K subscribers you can contact the vendor for the custom pricing.
4. Benchmark Email – Email Marketing Tools
Benchmark Email offers integrated and automated features to help marketers. It is designed to create and send fascinating campaigns with ease. With features like A/B Testing, autoresponders, list management, integrations, etc Benchmark Email is another one of the best Sendy alternatives.
- Template Management – Create and edit eye-catching email templates in its email builder.
- Autoresponders – Sends welcome or other transactional emails to the customers automatically.
- Subscribers Management – Manage all the subscribers effortlessly with its contact manager.
- Mobile-Friendly – This software is available on all platforms including android and IOS.
Benchmark Email’s pricing ranges from $13.99/m up to $43.99/m and offers from 600 to 3500 subscribers.
5. SendX – Email Automation Software
SendX is an instinctive, inexpensive, and feature-rich email marketing software for professionals. It offers to send unlimited emails, manage contacts, design emails using email editor, email automation, and sequences. Along with these features with SendX, you get 24X7 live support in the form of emails, live chat, and phone. Consequently, SendX is also one of the best Sendy alternatives because of these features.
- Email Editor – Design email templates from its in-built email template builder.
List Management – Build email lists using converting pop-ups, forms, landing pages, etc.
- Marketing Automation – Automate email marketing with the automation tool. Send the right message to the right user at the right time automatically.
- Customer Support – Get 24X7 support from SendX via emails, live chat, or phone.
SendX pricing starts from$7.49/m and ranges up to $44.99/m and offers from 1,000 to 15,000 subscribers.
In conclusion, if you are looking for cheap and cost-effective email marketing services, these Sendy alternatives are good options. You can easily save hundreds of dollars on your email marketing cost by opting above-mentioned services.
We hope this blog was helpful to you and if you have any other queries or suggestions, please contact us.