One of the recent developments in the software industry is the implementation of spa management and beauty software. Today, salons are offering their services and products in a very cheerful way in order to attract more customers. So, don’t hesitate to invest in the finest spa and salon management software for your organization because this can boost your success story to higher standards.
A salon software will help you in the better management of online booking, employee scheduling, send automatic appointment reminders, point of sale, and more. The best thing about this spa and salon software that it reduces the manual work and completes all the important tasks of your organization automatically. Therefore, you and your staff members can concentrate on providing better services to customers.
Here, in this article, we have compared the 3 best salon software that you can choose according to your business demands.
With Shedul software, you can allow your clients to book appointments online directly from your site, Facebook or mobile apps according to their suitable time. Also, your customers can cancel or reschedule their appointments via apps if needed.
- With a powerful calendar scheduling feature, you can handle all of your day-to-day salon appointment bookings.
- You can send automated reminders and custom messages to your clients about appointments and also notify them regarding any changes in bookings.
- It enables you to maintain better customer relationships with a comprehensive client appointments history, booking preferences, future reservations, and contact details.
- With the powerful dashboard, you will be able to keep full track of your updated appointments, online bookings, cancelations, client notifications, etc.
This software permits you to use its amazing features and services for free of cost.
2. Salon Software
Salon Software is specially designed for the hair, beauty, spa and medical industry. With this, you easily can set up a whole appointments booking system for your salon business. Moreover, you will be able to assign multiple tasks to your different employees as per the requirements.
- Salon Software will automatically send email notifications to your customers with date & time if they make any bookings on your site.
- This software enables you to display all staff members on a site so that, users can select any one of them as per their choice.
- With the biometric scanner or fingerprint technology, you can make sure that only authorized persons can access your data.
- The staff tracking system enables you to see where and for what time each of your staff is planned.
Contact the site owner to get complete details about pricing.
3. Salon Iris
This spa management software helps you to simplify your different salon operations like staff management, attract clients, track inventory, and analyze day-to-day reports on performance. Additionally, it provides you with various business packages such as basic, deluxe, premier and professional. Hence, you can select any package according to your business.
- With its Instagram ‘Book Now’ feature, you can allow your customers to book appointments directly from your Instagram business account.
- It automatically sends email or text messages notifications to your clients regarding their bookings.
- The Google Analytics feature helps you to track and view your organization's performance via chart representations.
- Salon Iris provides you with a mobile app so that, you can check customer bookings, payments anytime on your personal device.
Salon Iris comes with various pricing plans in which the basic plan will cost you around $29 per month.
Use one of the best Salon management software for managing your Salon business. Increase your daily customer's attending ratio with this beauty salon management software. Though, it works best for all the industry professionals but works best for Salons. It manages your routing task impressively and makes your customers feel that you care for them.
This Salon appointment software can be used in the Hair Salons, Spa centers, Massage centers, barbershops, and many more. Salon software is one of the best ways to manage your salon business and grow rapidly.
It holds a plethora of features:
- It has real-time inventory management
- Point of Sale
- You can watch the growth of your business with analytics for tracking the business.
- With this software, you can schedule appointments
- Customer Management, etc. are some of the features to go with.
Contact the sales team for pricing details of the software.