Sales management can be quite complex and competitive in this modern days. Demands keep coming in, from customers which a company should fulfill. Only then a business can thrive and enjoy the profits.
Managing sales is a useful module for businesses to cope with the complexity of sales operations. Besides, sales teams need reliable and efficient software to manage the demand for sales. They need to stay on top of the competitive race. This is possible with the help of sales management software.
Choosing a sales management software you need to keep in mind a few things such as doing research with seamless syncing of sales operations. One also need to consider whether you need the software for offsite or onsite.
We have compiled together with the three best sales management software of 2020:
Bitrix24 sales management software offers free access to services for small businesses. The software is compatible both on the cloud as well as onsite. It covers the entire sales cycle right from the generation of leads to the sale. Furthermore, it comprises of 20+ free tools for users to use in the sales operations. These features are tracking of sales performance, pipeline management, lead management and more.
- It further supports call centers operations to help you handle call recording, inbound calls, outbound calls, and other call center operations.
- This sales management software easily generate quotations and invoices help you to compare them for making good financial decisions.
- Compatible with mobile applications and suitable for use across IoS and Android platforms.
- Bitrix24 is fully compatible with API platforms and source code.
- This software provides help to the sales team through lead management features.
- It also enables efficient tracking of the sales performance to calculate the statistics.
- Further, it helps you to keep track of many sales projects down the pipeline with its feature.
- You can use this software for sales operations to email marketing, telemarketing, and sales automation.
- Easily syncs together information and sales data for seamless document management.
The pricing of the Bitrix24 the sales management software falls under four categories. This includes:
- Free Plan: Under this plan, all the features and services of the software offered free of charge. It is only for small companies and startups. Up to 12 users have access to it. It provides online storage of 5 GB.
- CRM Plus: This pricing plan comes at a price of $ 69 per month. Or it is only for small companies that want to increase sales. Up to 6 users have access to it. It provides online storage of 50 GB.
- Standard: This pricing plan comes at a price of $ 99 per month. It is only for mid-sized companies that need professional client management. 50 Users have access to it. It provides online storage of 100 GB.
- Professional: This pricing plan comes at a price of $ 199 per month. Companies of any size and an unlimited number of users have access to it. It includes the management of huge cutting-edge projects sales automation and internal communication. An unlimited number of users have access to it. It provides unlimited online storage.
Pipedrive sales management software assists in tracking leads. It offers special features that take care of the tedious task of sales management. In this way, it enables you to divert your focus on operations that increase sales and bring in profits. Streamlining of sales teams' operations and activities and managed in one place.
- Pipedrive sales management software features a simple design. It is capable of performing efficient time-saving activities.
- It takes all the pressure of hard sales admin tasks. This includes seamless data handling, storage, and management.
- This sales management software generates detailed reports containing data and information on sales.
- It is a one-stop solution that covers every sale tracking needs of the company.
- Provides a unified and streamlined platform for access to tools. Gives more clarity to your sales team by streamlining the entire sales process.
- It supports mobile applications and integrating them across a single platform.
- This software offers a flexible sales management system which is very customizable. Also, it is quite easy to personalize access to the software.
- Pipedrive sales management software, designed for salespeople and trading businesses.
The pricing falls under 3 category plans which include:
- Gold: Buy the gold pricing plan of the software in just $29 per month.
- Silver: This service of the Pipedrive is available to you in just $15 per month cost.
- Platinum: Buy the platinum pricing plan at $59 per month efficient cost.
3. Agile CRM Sales Management Software
Agile CRM sales management software helps in the generation of leads, to increase revenue. It assists in successful sales completion with all the elements and tools for companies to close deals quickly.
Moreover, it is well equipped to keep more projects overflowing in the pipeline. Also, it comes with a contact database that contains information about every business contact.
- The Agile CRM sales management software enables efficient management of customer relationship. It also stores all the customer details and gets in touch with them on a regular basis.
- Provides insight into customer activities that enabled businesses to make the right decisions. This is possible with the unique feature of marketing automation of this software. This gives the insight to keep track of customers interest and behavioral patterns for profitable marketing.
- It gives help to the sales team for the management of projects in the pipeline. Additionally, you can generate reports and metrics based on which predictive analysis for the growth of the business.
- Agile CRM is equipped to keep a tab on task, events, projects.
- Furthermore, it sends out timely reminders and alerts that enable the sales team to plan ahead.
The pricing plans fall under four categories. This includes:
- Free Plan: Access to the features free for up to 10 users.
- Starter Pricing Plan: You can buy this starter plan at just $14.99 per month for per user.
- Regular Pricing Plan: Buy the regular pricing plant at a cost-effective price of $49.99 per month for per user.
- Enterprise Pricing Plan: Spend $47.99 to opt the enterprise plan per month for per user.
4. Dashboard OSM
Dashboard OSM is an online sales management software that consolidates and manages order entry (QuickBooks), shipping (All major shippers), customer service & more into one easy-to-use platform. Dashboard gives users the ability to increase their online sales by selling across multiple channels (Website sales, Amazon, eBay, etc.), while stream-lining their accounting and shipping processes. Clients can also elevate their online business with powerful features designed to automate their sales process, increase efficiency and save them time and money.
It connects and unifies business systems including sales channels, employees, customers, accounting (QuickBooks) and third-party apps so business owners and/ or management can have better perspective, make smarter decisions, and run all eCommerce business operations in one place.
Dashboard OSM eliminates the necessity to sign in and out of multiple platforms, reduces costly errors, and gives sellers the ability to post their products to several channels instantly. Our software automates your online sales process and allows you to gain the time needed to maintain and accelerate your business.
- Multichannel sales (Company website, Amazon, eBay & More)
- Automated order entry (QuickBooks & more.)
- Shipping (FedEx, UPS, USPS) & Returns
- Customer Service (Complete order search and tracking)
- Listing and posting
- Inventory management
- Financial reporting
- 24/7 Customer service & White-glove on-boarding
Trial: 30-day Free Trial
All pricing plans include unlimited transactions/orders with no percentage of sales.
Professional – $349.99/ Mo
Premier – $449.99/ Mo
Enterprise – $549.99/ Mo
*Custom pricing available.