It has been said “When you make a choice, you change the future”, so why take any risk when it comes to choosing the best revenue optimization software for your business?
Although, we understand how tiresome is it to find the perfect software that comes at a cheap price. As, there are several questions that keep popping up in our mind like what are those features which make the revenue optimization software the best fit for any business?
Thus, to save you out from such brainstorming, let me quickly take you through all the must-have features and they are:
- Interactive Dashboard
- Payment Tracking
- Efficient Management
- Subscription Billing
Therefore, by keeping all the above features in mind, here in this blog, we have shortlisted 5 best revenue optimization software to keep you out from all the searching trouble. So, what are we waiting for? let’s get started.
|Quick Comparison Between The Best Revenue Optimization Software|
|Service||Basic Plan||Dunning Management||Revenue Threshold||Affiliate Module|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/m||✔||Unlimited||✔|
1. Pabbly Subscription Billing – Best Revenue Optimization Software
“One of the best subscription billing software that provides several features like unlimited customers, sales & analytics, products, etc with no restriction even in its basic plan.”
First and foremost, we would like to recommend Pabbly Subscription Billing as the best revenue optimization software at a cheap price. This software comes with several advanced features like unlimited revenue generation, limitless products & plan creation, endless integrations, etc. Moreover, with the help of its sales & analytics feature, one can keep a track of all the business needs in order to match up with the ongoing market conditions.
Further, it comes with an interactive dashboard so that you are always informed about refunds, new customers, sales, and many more all at one place. Besides, you don’t have to worry about customer sales as it provides you complete information of canceled, failed, due transaction along with MRR, ARPU, churn rate, etc so that you can send follow up notifications to your customers without any hassle.
Furthermore, it enables you to create unlimited plans, products, coupons, etc without any transaction cost. You can also create invoices automatically and send it to your users via emails notifying them about their purchase and save your time and efforts
- Upgrade/Downgrade – With the help of this feature, you can shift your plan from one to another as per your needs without any hassle.
- Dunning Management – Using this feature, you can reduce credit card decline as well as can get detailed reports on the payment flow card. Also, it sends automatic emails to the users to notify both merchants and customers regarding payment failure.
- Client Portal – Besides, using this feature, customers have access to the portal so they can manage their subscriptions, products and edit their profile easily.
- Offline Subscription Cycle – It also provides an offline subscription cycle for the customers who don’t prefer auto deduction of amount for their subscriptions.
- Sales Analytics – Moreover, you can get in-depth insights into the customers, revenue earned, etc with the help of sales analytics.
- Payment Gateways – Further, it comes with several payment gateways to choose from such as PayPal, Stripe, Razorpay, etc in order to collect payments.
- Affiliate Management – Also, this software provides you an inbuilt affiliate module so that you can manage affiliates to promote your product or service and earn good commission.
- Tax Handling – Furthermore, you can easily handle tax by charging it on the basis of the customer’s country, region, province, etc.
- Coupons & Discounts– It allows you to generate coupons and discounts for your customers so that you can enhance revenue by offering it.
- Recurring & One Time Billing – Additionally, you can create one-time as well as recurring billing based on the customer’s requirement.
- Starter – At $19 per month, it provides you 50 customers.
- Rookie – Subsequently, its rookie plan comes at the price of $37/m for 100 customers.
- Pro – Next, at $57 per month it provides you 150 customers.
- Advanced – Finally, its advanced plan charges you $79 per month for 250 customers.
Note: If you opt for its yearly plans, you will get an amazing discount of 50%.
2. Putler – Subscription Management Software
Secondly, we would like to recommend you Putler as another best revenue optimization software. This tool comes with an easy to use dashboard that maintains entire details of a customer in one place. Moreover, it provides you 150+ key indicators to segment and track payment data.
- Performance Metrics – With the help of this feature you can easily keep track of the business performance along with a detailed report like MRR, ARPU, etc.
- Profitability Analysis – Besides, it enables you to acknowledge that how you can bring extra revenue to your business/organization.
- Strategic Planning – Further, you will be provided a detailed strategy including planning in order to enhance your business.
- Currency Support – Moreover, it supports various currencies so that you can observe sales, products along with customer dashboards based on the customer’s currency.
- Starter – At $29 per month it offers you its starter plan for 300 orders.
- Growth – Subsequently, its growth plan comes at a price of $79/m for 3000 orders.
- Scale – Lastly, the scale plan charges you $249 per month for 10,000 orders.
3. Baremetrics – Revenue Optimization Tool
Next, in our list of revenue optimization software is Baremetrics with its affordable pricing. This software provides you the best insights in order to make effective judgments that help in business enhancement. Moreover, it comes with a smart dashboard that helps you to compare the stats regarding customer churn as well as recurring revenue.
- Email Reports – With the help of this feature one can easily send a detailed report of daily, monthly, and weekly revenue.
- People Insights – Using it, you can get an insight of knowing your customer better based on their actions.
- Trial Insight – Moreover, it enables you to keep track of canceled trails, trial lengths, conversion rates and many more.
- Segmentation – Furthermore, this feature helps you to manage customers in order to bring significant as well as comparative insights.
- It costs $50 per month for business with MRR $0 – $5000/m.
- Subsequently, it will cost $75 per month for the business with monthly revenue of $15,000/m.
- Moreover, it charges $300 per month for business whose revenue is $250,000/m.
- Lastly, it provides you a custom plan for the business with more powerful requirements.
4. Grow – Revenue Optimization With Edge
Subsequently, we would like to suggest Grow which is one of the significant revenue optimization software. It is a business intelligence software that provides real-time insights of customers that will certainly help a business to grow. Further, the software offers web analytics, advertising platforms, financial reporting systems, and much more.
- Dashboard Metric Filtering – The dashboard metric filtering of the software helps to categorized people with same interest in a group.
- Marketing Analytics – Further, this feature helps you in understanding and engaging the site visitors.
- Data Transparency – Besides, you can make sure that the data of customers stored in software is errorfree and secure using this feature.
- CRM – Moreover, it ensures a healthy relationship with customers by integrating the platform with Native Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
- Social Media – You can understand customers or prospect’s engagement behavior by blending the data from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Basic – This basic plan will price at $300/m with data permission.
- Professional – Moreover, at the monthly cost of $1200, you can access admin controls.
- Enterprise – Subsequently, its enterprise plan will cost $2500/m for advanced security.
5. ChartMogul – Versatile Billing Service
Next, in our list is ChartMogul which is a popular subscription billing service to monitor and analyze data in one central hub. In a matter of seconds after connecting your subscription software, you will see churn rates, CLV and monthly recurring revenue. Moreover, you can reduce the accounting risks, as Chartmogul follows the latest accounting standards like ASC 606 and IFRS 15.
- Mobile Analytics – You can integrate with App Store Connect and Google play to visualize macroscopic trends across the full lifetime of your mobile apps. Furthermore, you can segregate data on the basis of plan, region, demographics, and device.
- Integrations – While using ChartMogul, you will have native integrations like Chargebee, Braintree, Recurly, Chargify, and Stripe but also have access to third-party integrations like WHMOS, Cleverbridge, Paykickstart, and more using Zapier.
- Revenue Optimization – Further, you will have access to a ton of data analytics tools and performance metrics like MRR movement analysis, MRR Breakdowns, trend indicators, geo-mapping, and custom segments.
- Data Enrichment – Moreover, you can add more information to your customer data in ChartMogul and after segmentation even export the data through Zendesk widgets or simple CSV.
- Scale – At just $100/month, you can work on more than $10K in MRR, besides you will have access to custom charts, customer lists, and email support.
- Advance – Lastly, the advance plan is best suited for big business with a high annual run rate of $10M. Here, you will get a dedicated CRM and guided onboarding at $2,000/month.
There you have it! I have compiled the list of best revenue optimization software that will help your business to grow. It is a prominent way to attract leads and prospects. All the mentioned software can go with any business but select the one which matches your needs. We hope you like this article and if you have any query don’t forget to mention it in the comment section below. We will be delighted to help you.