Retailing is a distribution network component in which a company purchases products from suppliers or manufactures and sells the products directly to customers.
The primary aims of using the software are regulating price, calculating fees, inventory & POS management, accounting and payroll. Retail management software is a part of all tiny, medium and big companies.
These software particularly intended for point of sale (POS), the management of customer relationships (CRM), inventory management and retail accounting.
In this article, you can check the list of top 3 retail management tools that allow you to manage your retail shop, store or business with ease.
Retail Management Software
GOFRUGAL Retail Management software is simple, easy to use and is suitable for every retail type and size, whether you're running a single store or hundreds. Also, you can measure and expand your retail business using sales and purchase information and company development performance wisely.
- GOFRUGAL can be integrated with an e-commerce solution which enables the clients to handle stock in stores and online.
- Take money payments via card, coupon, part-cash, part-card payments and more. The integration of card swipes to bill more quickly.
- Follow the full history of any item transaction to see from which provider it was bought, at what rate and at what price it was sold.
- Analytical inventory reports like dead inventory report, waste, rapid moving products, slow-moving products, etc. helps to make more profit.
To get the complete pricing plans of this services contact to the website administration.
The personalized user interface allows you to continuously reflect your retail brand across all purchases. Also, it is accessible on mobile phones and terminals. A multi-store, multi-user, e-commerce and loyalty ready capabilities allow distributors to satisfy shoppers.
- Experiences iVend POS with access to all key sales point and client service functions on any iOS or Android mobile phone.
- With eCommerce support, you can start your retail shop in the online shopping globe and boost revenues by reaching a fresh crowd.
- iVend Loyalty is an app designed to monitor multiple KPIs across your platform to enhance customer retention and target the various client categories.
- Reporting & Analytics help to recognize trends in your entire retail setting. It provides business intelligence reports to assist you to make critical company choices in a 365-specific perspective of your organization.
To buy this iVend retail management software, contact the website owner for pricing plans and other information.
Omnia provides you all the instruments you need to save time, manage pricing and online marketing and expand profitably. Omnia software can use by large and small distributors as well. Set any strategy for each item in your range, regardless of how complex it is.
- Two halves of a whole are pricing and advertising. So, Omnia lets you link them so that you can see what's going on in your shop and then create a better approach by using that data.
- Meanwhile, you can create a new strategy, inform Omnia about your approach and then let the software take over the tedious manual work of computing and altering the best rates and marketing offers for each item.
- In addition, organize all your campaigns at a centralized place with push optimized offers.
This platform offers a free trial for all the visitors and if you want to purchase this product get in touch with the website admin.
4. Alpha-e-Barcode Solutions
Alpha provides the complete Retail POS software solution for your retail business. With the help of GSOFT Extreme Retail Software, you can earn money and collect the whole purchasing data in a single software(System). Check the Premium features of our Retail POS System Software. The software includes Point of Sale, Inventory Management, Financial Accounting, Chain store Management, web report Equipped with the latest technology, and very user-friendly and customized. It Provides a Complete solution to Retailers with its Extreme Features.
- Inventory Management.
- Financial Accounting.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Chain Store Management.
For pricing details, you can contact the sales teams.