Architecture study is not all about drawing tables of architecture designs. With modern technology, the entire plan of a building can be made on a computer. Also, its structural and design defects are checked before it even leaves the drawing board. But for this, you need a rendering software that takes user-created 3D modeling and sets it in 3D environments or images in full realization.
With 3D rendering programs, graphic designers and media developers are able to graphically adjust different objects and characters that are imported from 3D modeling software. These images are usually scalable, navigable and interactive. This software may be compatible with some animation tools and integrate animation software for later use in video games, movies, TV shows, and other media. These programs can also have lighting and texturing functions that can add depth and realism to the scenes.
That’s why to know all the features of rendering software we prepared a listicle of best rendering software and today we will discuss it.
Blender has an integrated tracking engine that makes it possible for users to perform ultra-realistic rendering. Also, it is equipped with comprehensive modeling tools so that you can quickly produce, edit and transform your models. You can also import raw footage, track the picture, and view camera movements on 3D scenes with their camera and object tracking features. Furthermore, Blender also offers rigging and animation tools which are ideal for making short films, ads, and TV series.
- It has a Cycles render engine that contains a series of codes that control the use and appearance of materials and lighting in 3D scenes.
- With its GPU rendering option, users can perform rendering by using a graphics card.
- Perform 3D calculations which are especially required to develop video games with the help of its number crunching process.
- Users can do automatic skinning by creating posable characters and by using its quick rigging tools, work on bone layers and colored groups.
This rendering software offers you a free trial option so you can experience its features. And, to know its paid plan you need to contact the vendor.
2. Indigo Renderer
Indigo Renderer is an unbiased GPU and CPU photoelectric renderer that ensures the highest picture quality through the accurate simulation of light physics. State-of-the-art performance rendering of materials and cameras, all made simple by an interactive photographic approach with only a few abstract settings which enable you to focus on lighting and to compose your imagery.
- Indigo's OpenCL GPU engine delivers industry leadership in Nvidia and AMD cards that help you to add more GPUs and get the power to make amazing 4 K animations and images.
- Its RGB color curves offer you an excellent way to adjust the photographic effect to photography.
- Offers different parameters to vary the structure and reflective properties of the surface using textures with a rapid and powerful scattering medium.
- User can modify the preview resolution and render its quality by using available multiple sample objects.
The pricing plan for this rendering software starts at $663.51 for a lifetime purchase.
Lumion architecture system allows architects to view CAD models with the real environment and striking artistic flair in a video or image. It immediately inspires your design, with realistic landscapes, urban contexts, stylish effects and thousands of objects from the content library.
- It takes just a single click to give your design the complete blue morning, stormy afternoon or an unforgettable sunset with 39 Real Skies and their preconfigured Sky Light settings.
- Enjoy your landscape design with the new customizable 3D grass materials in Lumion 9 and add a range of genuine grass to your parks, gardens, lawns, and surfaces.
- With the new atmospheric rain and snow, express the true feel of your designs. You can create everything from a light drizzle to a blowing downpour, from a blowing winter to a white-out blizzard with just a click.
- New streamlined scene building tools can help you build complex contexts in just a few minutes.
- Lumion provides a smoother rendering experience in real time with LiveSync functionality.
The pricing plan of Lumion starts at $3358.42 and get access to a full content library and advanced rendering effects.