The recruitment software is the tool that automates the entire process of recruitment in any organization from posting job openings on employment portals, and, social media platforms to appoint fresh recruits. It eliminates the whole paperwork and offers a robust resume and candidate search functions through which you can effortlessly discover and hire the best employees for your business.
With so many options available in the market choosing the best recruitment system is a challenging task. Thus, to simplify your work of searching here, in this article we are introducing some of the best and well-recognized recruitment software along with their ideal features and pricing plans.
Kronos software is an array of human resources and employee management applications such as HRMS, payroll, attendance, absence management, and much more. Further, it provides you with insight into your company’s labor demands, worker availability and scheduling processes.
- It helps you to increase employee engagement in your business to increase customer satisfaction, improve revenue, deliver quality products, etc.
- This software can work with different operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows XP, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 8.
- Kronos software helps you to solve crucial workforce management issues by providing proactive insights and recommendations.
- With the time-keeping system, you can keep records and track the working time of your team members, if you have a large number of employees.
For acquiring this software, you can request a quote to the vendor and receive full information about pricing.
This software helps you in a recruiting system of your organization with different processes like post job ads, conduct interviews and gather the best talent that perfectly matches your business requirements.
- It enables you to ensure that you have instruments to monitor where and how far all the candidates have come from and also to know their qualifications.
- Greenhouse empowers you to share and promote your current job openings by posting on general and niche job boards, college job fairs, social media and much more.
- This software helps you to design eye-catchy application forms and add custom fields in it according to your choice.
- You can ask your employees to give written feedback about candidates after the completion of all the interviews and according to that, you can hire applicants.
Contact the sales team of this software to get complete pricing plans details.
3. Zoho Recruit
This software provides you with a single platform to manage all hiring processes like source, track, and hire the best candidates. Moreover, it is equipped with excellent features such as sourcing channels, easy resume extraction tools, analytics, and much more.
- This software helps you to easily manage your current job openings, candidate applications and interview details on your site.
- You can set specific skill sets for applicants and Zoho recruit's AI engine calculate the applicant's skill score according to that and helps you to select best-suited candidates within seconds.
- It automatically adds information of any candidate from their Linkedin profiles and reduces your manual work.
- With the help of digital signature option, you can offer letters to selected candidates along with your e-signature.
This software comprises various pricing plans in which the initial plan has a price of $19.40 per month. Also, it provides a free trial plan for 15 days.
TalentLyft is a comprehensive recruitment software designed to help HR professionals find, attract and hire top candidates. It is unique on the market because it integrates Applicant Tracking System, Recruitment Marketing Platform, Sourcing and Talent CRM solution, as well as Advanced Analytics under one powerful platform.
Moreover, TalentLyft is intuitive and easy to use, but rich in advanced features enhanced with AI and machine learning. Its implementation is quick and simple - it takes under two weeks to get TalentLyft up and running.
Dedicated customer support is available via in-app chat, email and phone 24/7.
- TalentLyft’s AI based sourcing technology enables you to proactively search for candidates via social networks, job boards and employee referrals.
- It enables you to receive candidates’ application and automatically parses and screen resumes, creating rich candidates profiles.
- With TalentLyft, you to create an attractive career site and specialized landing pages in less than an hour – no coding knowledge required!
- This software makes communication with your current and potential candidates timely and personalized. It offers email templates and sending scheduled, personalized emails in bulk.
- With this software you can easily track candidates through visual hiring pipelines and automate interview scheduling. You can alos use select candidates more efficiently using interview kit and scorecards.
This software comprises various pricing plans in which the initial plan has a price of $99/month per 5 open positions with unlimited users and candidates. Also, it provides a free trial plan for 14 days.
5. Recruit Robin
Use Recruit Robin to find the best talent for your open job positions fully automated. With the help of Robin's A.I. search, you automate your sourcing process and will no longer have to look for candidate profiles manually. Instead, Recruit Robin searches every online database for the best talent, finds the best-fitting candidates for your jobs, and creates a shortlist of the best talent and their contact information.
By using Recruit Robin, you'll save time, money, and energy while finding more and better candidates than you could find yourself. With this software, recruiters get more time to make a personal connection with their top talent candidates and the aspects of their job where they can actually make the difference.
- This software will automate your sourcing activities. You will no longer have to look for suitable candidates yourself.
- Simply approve candidates that you want to talk to and reject unsuitable candidates, Robin’s software will learn from your feedback and adjust its search accordingly.
- Forget about expensive license fees for different job boards. Instead, use Robin and get access to all of them without needing a license.
- Search candidates for multiple jobs at the same time by adding as many searches as you need.
- Invite your colleagues free of charge and work together on searches.
- Let Recruit Robin find personal contact information for candidates so you can contact them easier.
With Recruit Robin, you only pay for candidates that you approve. Your price per candidate will be set according to your commitment and subscription level.